Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Amazing Romantic Positions That Will Make Your Woman Love You More. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Romantic Positions That Will Make Your Woman Love You More. (2891 Views)

7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) / If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? / Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Romantic Positions That Will Make Your Woman Love You More. by ogene70: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2014
Sex as an emotional or physical act always good (when it is not rape of course).

But it becomes boring and tedious for many when it is routine and nothing new is introduced from time to time.

Some people have even restricted sex to the bedroom or to the missionary style alone.

There are however very spicy styles that you jazz things up with.

Here are some:

1.The Hot Seat: This is a kinky position that you can try anywhere, maximising the tightest of spaces. The girl should sit between the guy' legs . In this position, the woman controls the angle of entry by arching while riding back and forth.

2. The Ballet Dancer:  Where space is an issue, this position comes handy. Both of you should stand facing one another. The woman should then wrap one of her legs around his buttocks or thigh and use it to pull him into you. It is physical.

3. Quickie Fix:  Try this for times when you want to get it over with quickly anywhere anytime. Like doggy style, the woman should bend at the waist and rest her hands on something for support. The guy penetrates from behind holding her hips. He could also reach around to stimulate the clitoris. Its awesome.

4. Iron Chef: This style allows the woman to wrap both her legs around the guy's waist with the help of a an elevated platform. He hold her up while penetrating without really doing too much hard work.

Try them out and get it hot with your partner once again.
source: pulse.ng.com

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Romantic Positions That Will Make Your Woman Love You More. by unibenstudent1(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2014
See style for me and my nairaland crush.
Re: Amazing Romantic Positions That Will Make Your Woman Love You More. by LEvuls(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2014
PG +18
Re: Amazing Romantic Positions That Will Make Your Woman Love You More. by Cholls(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2014
My brother I swear life is every easy accessed if we have information. The number 3 does the magic any day brother. If you want to keep that sugar cane babe always apply this method.
Re: Amazing Romantic Positions That Will Make Your Woman Love You More. by IamLEGEND1: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Amazing Romantic Positions That Will Make Your Woman Love You More. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Yes.... Yes

.. Yes..
Number 1 and 3
Re: Amazing Romantic Positions That Will Make Your Woman Love You More. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
I was xpecting something totally different like the LEGENDARY ROCKER-BOTTOM style, used preferably by Cleopatra.

(1) (Reply)

DOES BEING DARK DARK IN Complexion Make Ugly ? / Will A Man Look Weak If He Asks To Be cuddled By His Bae / Wow,i Almost Forgot That Today Is My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.