Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC (9965 Views)

How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One / How To Partition Your SD Card For Android Without PC / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by dazekid(m): 12:56am On Dec 14, 2014
mayorall:
Rooted my S4. Thanks. But my hotspot still didn't work after rooting.

You need a custom rom for this bro. When this phones are unlocked, the hotspot feature isn't because you pay for tethering on most USA carriers and this is why your hotspot wouldn't still work after an unlock. Flash a custom rom or google for XDA threads on how to override the ish.

1 Like

Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by 3RNEST(m): 5:03am On Dec 14, 2014
bongolistik:
lol, check ur in box, I dey wait dier..cos dis agege bread wil nt pas me by
i no see msg, inbox me via next2design [at] gmail.com fast b4 i sell the bread..
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by ignis: 5:42am On Dec 14, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

since it rooted my s5,it'd surely root your note 3

Please how did you do it?
It refused to root my S5. After pressing the green stuff, it moves for a while and show a padlock symbol.
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by gambus007(m): 6:21am On Dec 14, 2014
E no work for my LG D410 jare.any other way?
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 6:55am On Dec 14, 2014
ignis:

It refused to root my S5. After pressing the green stuff, it moves for a while and show a padlock symbol.
hop u hav internet access on ur phone b4 u did it?
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by femi4: 7:00am On Dec 14, 2014
bongolistik:
Just rooted my Injoo note without internet . I prefer this method, no stress

1 Like

Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by ignis: 7:07am On Dec 14, 2014
bongolistik:

Yes i do..... very strong connection.

1 Like

Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by threadstone(m): 7:09am On Dec 14, 2014
I'm skeptical about this Chinese rooting stuffs. Reason ismalware also is being added on while rooting. How do I know this, there's dis Chinese Android Dev site (I think they engineered kingroot) that u can root ur phone via USB connection too online) and every time I used it for rooting my antivirus pops up notification for malware's downloaded ( euphemism: virus) to the system.

Samsung has the best rooting/ROM loading scheme

Just download odin, download d root file and flash. U get Su

1 Like

Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2014
ignis:

what os are you running?
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by ignis: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

what os are you running?
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2014
ignis:

I think the europe model can't be rooted by the king root

what's the model?

mine is SM-G900S
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by ignis: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

I think the europe model can't be rooted by the king root

what's the model?

mine is SM-G900S

SM-G900H
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by mrfoxx(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2014
after unzipping n installed then open... it opened then their is a circle movement around the green button even b4 I tap it. I tapped the root no changes, the movement continues for several minutes... how long will I wait for it too root am using Note 2 4.4.2 thanks
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by femi4: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
mrfoxx:
after unzipping n installed then open... it opened then their is a circle movement around the green button even b4 I tap it. I tapped the root no changes, the movement continues for several minutes... how long will I wait for it too root am using Note 2 4.4.2 thanks
When you tap that movement, after 10secs you should see a "pass mark".
Datz all

1 Like

Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
ignis:

SM-G900H

wanna ask some questions about your phone l,can I send you a pm?
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by ignis: 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

wanna ask some questions about your phone l,can I send you a pm?

Of course you can.
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Alphonsocapone(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
can one unroot later after rooting?
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by goldtooth: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
dazekid:

This one that you are excited, Sha don't get a sprint iphone5/5S/C/6/6+
Ok bro thanks. #DroidFan
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Alphonsocapone(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
wats d advantages of rooting an android phone
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by mrfoxx(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
femi4:
When you tap that movement, after 10secs you should see a "pass mark".
Datz all

I did but got a key locked....
I been trying to root this device for 5months now.wen I was running 4.1.2 Odin3.09 n safe root did it but now it won't for 4.4.2 and have been surfing the net for exploits that can crack it safely to no avail.... is anyone out there in same shoes NOTE2 N7100 4.4.2 help plz
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
mrfoxx:

I did but got a key locked....
I been trying to root this device for 5months now.wen I was running 4.1.2 Odin3.09 n safe root did it but now it won't for 4.4.2 and have been surfing the net for exploits that can crack it safely to no avail.... is anyone out there in same shoes NOTE2 N7100 4.4.2 help plz

Have you tried root genius, you can check it out
http://highteknology..com/2014/09/root-all-your-android-devices-now.html
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
ignis:

Of course you can.

done that,but sending a message through nairaland can be really frustrating

try buzzing me using this medium
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by mrdrizzy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Op can u drop d download link of d app.thanks
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by ignis: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=Folarinwazzy post=28883093]

done that,but sending a message through nairaland can be really frustrating

try buzzing me using this medium

I just replied your pm now.
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by femi4: 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
mrdrizzy:
Op can u drop d download link of d app.thanks
This is the link

Another link
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Francheezy(m): 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmm... What do you guys think it's downloading from the Internet
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by mrdrizzy(m): 5:08am On Dec 15, 2014
The. Showed d mark sign but when I use d root checker it said its not yet rooted
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 5:52am On Dec 15, 2014
mrdrizzy:
The. Showed d mark sign but when I use d root checker it said its not yet rooted
did u see kinguser installed as app in ur device? Check 4 it
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by mrdrizzy(m): 5:54am On Dec 15, 2014
bongolistik:
did u see kinguser installed as app in ur device? Check 4 it
yeah I did.
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 5:58am On Dec 15, 2014
mrdrizzy:
yeah I did.
ur phone is rooted. D best wey to check is to instal an app dat require root acces nd see if u can aces dat app. If u can, it means rooting ws sucesful
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by mrdrizzy(m): 6:06am On Dec 15, 2014
bongolistik:
ur phone is rooted. D best wey to check is to instal an app dat require root acces nd see if u can aces dat app. If u can, it means rooting ws sucesful
ryt thx bt I kinda deleted d app(2 of em) after d green mark sign.avast keep popping up that its a malmare
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by slap1(m): 7:12am On Dec 15, 2014
bongolistik:
Example of app that requires root access, please? I followed the process on my Galaxy S3 Mini and got the pass mark. I want to be certain it's been rooted. Rooting means I can install apps on memory card right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rules For Creating And Moderating A Whatsapp Group.. / How To Protect Your Social Media Accounts From Being Hacked / How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.