Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC (9974 Views)

How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One / How To Partition Your SD Card For Android Without PC / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2014
I just discovered this new method of rooting Samsung devices with other android just in 30seconds. In fact Chinese people are too much. It is done with Chinese version of Kingroot APK, meaning you don't even need a PC to do that.

All you need is to have internet access on your phone, then download the Chinese version of Kingroot..Even though I know you don't understand Chinese, you can still use it with ease and root those your stubborn Samsung phones and other androids..

Just click on the root and watch the magic done

http://highteknology..com/2014/12/how-i-root-samsung-and-other-androids.html
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by eddyland: 4:54am On Dec 09, 2014
wow! I finally rooted my Samsung
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
I was told that I don't have the available app to open it.. What app do i need to open it.
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
Daninya1:
I was told that I don't have the available app to open it.. What app do i need to open it.
download androzip or winzip 4 android. If u even hav nokia symbian wit xplorer, u can use it to unzip den transfer back 2 ur android
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
bongolistik:
download androzip or winzip 4 android. If u even hav nokia symbian wit xplorer, u can use it to unzip den transfer back 2 ur android
Thanks I appreciate bro
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
bongolistik:
I appreciate you bro..
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by 3RNEST(m): 12:23am On Dec 12, 2014
wetin be root?
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 11:00am On Dec 12, 2014
3RNEST:
wetin be root?
root can be kai kai wey dem use dogon yaro root mix, bt 4 android language it means hacking into ur phone 2 gain root access. I think u need dis android terminologies with dier meanings dat wil get u into undastanding android well
http://highteknology..com/2014/10/7-basic-and-common-android.html
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by 3RNEST(m): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
bongolistik:
root can be kai kai wey dem use dogon yaro root mix, bt 4 android language it means hacking into ur phone 2 gain root access. I think u need dis android terminologies with dier meanings dat wil get u into undastanding android well
http://highteknology..com/2014/10/7-basic-and-common-android.html
U need one Agege bread for this comment...inbox me for it.... grin thx
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
3RNEST:

U need one Agege bread for this comment...inbox me for it.... grin thx
lol, check ur in box, I dey wait dier..cos dis agege bread wil nt pas me by
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by oyewolestephen(m): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Op more power to your arms. The application work like magic, thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by donbenie(m): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
I downloaded and installed the app and then clicked on the green button as directed,only for my Note 2 to restart itself without indication of it being rooted,what's the issue?
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
donbenie:
I downloaded and installed the app and then clicked on the green button as directed,only for my Note 2 to restart itself without indication of it being rooted,what's the issue?
were u having network access?
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by xtervaganza(m): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Will it root my note 3 sm n900?
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
xtervaganza:

since it rooted my s5,it'd surely root your note 3

1 Like

Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
xtervaganza:

Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by donbenie(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
bongolistik:
were u having network access?
Yes,am actually on Airtel Edge network,though not very stable,the green button turns for some minutes,the sentence line immediately below it turns green,then the phone reboots without any sign of rooting..
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by mayorall(m): 1:37am On Dec 13, 2014
Rooted my S4. Thanks. But my hotspot still didn't work after rooting.
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Tbillz(m): 2:13am On Dec 13, 2014
So sad.... I saw a padlock on the green button, but still went ahead to click root but after all processes it showed android logo with a tear drop? LG L80. Pls help
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2014
mayorall:
Rooted my S4. Thanks. But my hotspot still didn't work after rooting.
was ur hotpsot having problem b4? Bt ur hotspot is suposd to work even without rooting
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by mayorall(m): 7:38am On Dec 13, 2014
bongolistik:
was ur hotpsot having problem b4? Bt ur hotspot is suposd to work even without rooting

Yes. Samsung sprint.
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 7:41am On Dec 13, 2014
mayorall:

Yes. Samsung sprint.
wht actualy led 2 d problem or did it jst suddenly develop dat?
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by goldtooth: 7:51am On Dec 13, 2014
mayorall:

Yes. Samsung sprint.

Sprint? I thought sprint phones don't work in Nigeria. How did u do that? Or are using visafone?
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by mayorall(m): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2014
goldtooth:

Sprint? I thought sprint phones don't work in Nigeria. How did u do that? Or are using visafone?

unlocked sir.
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by mayorall(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2014
bongolistik:
wht actualy led 2 d problem or did it jst suddenly develop dat?

That's the way I bought it.
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by goldtooth: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2014
mayorall:

unlocked sir.

How much did it cost u to unlock it? Before now I was made to believe that all other US carrier branded phones can be unlocked for use in Nigeria except sprint even though they tend to be cheaper. But u just proved that to be a lie. I will get a sprint phone soon.............#Excited
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by xtervaganza(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

i tried it on my note 3

not rooted
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by xtervaganza(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2014
Tbillz:
So sad.... I saw a padlock on the green button, but still went ahead to click root but after all processes it showed android logo with a tear drop? LG L80. Pls help
same with mine angry
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by mayorall(m): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2014
goldtooth:

How much did it cost u to unlock it? Before now I was made to believe that all other US carrier branded phones can be unlocked for use in Nigeria except sprint even though they tend to be cheaper. But u just proved that to be a lie. I will get a sprint phone soon.............#Excited

It was unlocked by the seller from USA.

Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
xtervaganza:
i tried it on my note 3

not rooted

you sure??

the whole process doesn't take up to a minute,I also didn't know at first till I saw kinguser

1 Like

Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by xtervaganza(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

you sure??

the whole process doesn't take up to a minute,I also didn't know at first till I saw kinguser
e no work jare.

1st there was a padlock sign in the middle of d green circle
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by dazekid(m): 12:53am On Dec 14, 2014
goldtooth:

This one that you are excited, Sha don't get a sprint iphone5/5S/C/6/6+

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Use Your Full Picture As Your Whatsapp Dp Without Any App / One Way To Browse Free With Celtel / How To Use SP Flash Tool (full Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.