Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! (1135 Views)

Why Does Everyone Think Am A Virgin(pic) / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! by Deejay1000(m): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2014
Ladies always saying they like me but when i tell them i wanna date them they wont aqree # is been a while i really dated some one the girlz i qet connected to these days always end of liking me not loving me. . And when i tell them to be ma qirlfrnd they end up telling me otherwise pls am so confused i need ur advice #Team Blackdiamond
Re: I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! by pweshex(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2014
Try brushing your teeth before approaching them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! by iceberylin(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2014
village juju grin
Re: I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! by herald9: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2014
Did you say TeamBlackDiamond?

hmmm problem identified!
Re: I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! by naijaboiy: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2014
Re: I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! by Creamish(f): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2014
@OP.......U are totally contradicting ur siggy by asking for our opinion.

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! by ghost1718(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2014
iceberylin:
village juju grin
ME and that dude dey the same conditiongrin grin but my own better because i dey collect sex anything i ready grin grin
Re: I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! by Tallesty1(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2014
herald9:

hmmm problem identified!

So you too saw what I sawed?grin

2 Likes

Re: I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! by herald9: 11:51am On Dec 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
So you too saw what I sawed?grin

grin
Re: I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! by major466(m): 11:59am On Dec 08, 2014
Looks like you like ladies too much. There's nothing wrong with that. But making yourself readily available to them sends a red flag. You like them to the point that every time anyone sees you, they see you in the company of girls. This is probably the reason why girls see you more like a girlfriend than a guy to go on a date with. I could be wrong but these are my honest opinion. I have seen cases like this before.
Re: I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! by Oluwatosean(m): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Consult a herbalist nah, i see dem dey follow u big time
Re: I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! by IamLEGEND1: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
it means u're a broke asz n*gga who likes ny*sh too much
Re: I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! by Maamin(m): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! by AfricanApple(f): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
all your topics are about the same thing. hian undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! by stinggy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
Deejay1000:
Ladies always saying they like me but when i tell them i wanna date them they wont aqree # is been a while i really dated some one the girlz i qet connected to these days always end of liking me not loving me. . And when i tell them to be ma qirlfrnd they end up telling me otherwise pls am so confused i need ur advice
#Team Blackdiamond

Go bleach you skin angry
Is it too much to ask for
Re: I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! by Deejay1000(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
stinggy:

Go beach you skin angry
Is it too much to ask for
nah i ain't doin dat bro
Re: I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! by miqos02(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
sorry

Re: I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! by clevvermind(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
pweshex:
Try brushing your teeth before approaching them
grin grin.
Re: I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! by Deejay1000(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
herald9:

hmmm problem identified!

black racist

(1) (Reply)

My Love Story / Can You? / 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.