Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough (5306 Views)

Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial / PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again / APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
I used to canvass support for PDP not until after witnessing a first hand fraud they committed; I bet y'all will not like the story (and it's one for another day). They have deceived this nation for soo long and I refuse to be part of their 'game.'

How can a political party built on foundation of lies and cemented with deceit continue to steer the affairs of this nation? They've shown the whole world that the only way to attain height and relevance in their party is through illicit means and fraudulent practices. I no longer want to be part of their deadly scheme.

Most promoters of PDP here are people that view the party from outside; they don't know what truly is going-on inside the 'core' part of the party and I pray they have the chance to witness such. I'll call those people crowd followers. Have you Pro-PDP guys taken time to analyse the reasons a current speaker of the house of Reps will have to cross-over to another party?? I guess he has truly seen what PDP is made of. The Ruling party and the leadership of this nation have failed us woefully and it's time we take the mantle from them.

I will have to do everything possibly within my means to make sure that PDP and GEJ loose all elections within my ward and constituency. They have done enough; it's time for them to bow out. I pray that God grant my new party the strength and resilience to carry out the task ahead as they take over the nation's mantle of leadership come 2015.

#GodBlessAPC
#God Bless Nigeria.
#HimkersIsNowInAPC

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by seanet02: 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Welcome to the progressive world. Change.

6 Likes

Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
seanet02:
Welcome to the progressive world. Change.

Thank you!

#change

1 Like

Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by chamboy(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
Buh seriously sef... y would u b pdp b4
Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Welcome on board.

4 Likes

Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
chamboy:
Buh seriously sef... y would u b pdp b4

Follow-follow mentality not until I got the chance to be taken deep into the party by an ex-minister that happens to be an uncle.

1 Like

Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Obiagelli:
Welcome on board.

Thank you ma'am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by EdCure: 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Welcome to the APC, where all patriots and true lovers of Nigeria are.

The party that guarantees progress and change for the betterment of our great country.

PDP is a nest of killers populated by evil and corrupt rascals and traitors who mean no good for Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
EdCure:
Welcome to the APC, where all patriots and true lovers of Nigeria are.

The party that guarantees progress and change for the betterment of our great country.

Thank you! We need positive change.
Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by PentiumPro(f): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Welcome. cool

3 Likes

Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Descartes: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
What a gimmick wink

Beware of moles embarassed

5 Likes

Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by YEMOYEMI: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
I hope you will be a plus to your new party by letting people know that there is wide gap and major difference between the PDP and APC.
Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
Descartes:
What a gimmick wink

Beware of moles embarassed

You can say whatever you like.
Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by AlienSPY: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
Berem( Mobilisation chairperson) must have sent you one year paid internet subscription and some token for this disaster you wrote.

Your excuses are not only illogical but totally incoherent.

10 Likes

Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
Welcome to the preogressive family my brother and ex-troll himkers grin. Together we shall return the general to Aso Rock in 2015

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
AlienSPY:
Berem( Mobilisation chairperson) must have sent you one year paid internet subscription and some token for this disaster you wrote.

Your excuses are not only illogical but totally incoherent.

Unlike in the PDP where people are paid to tarnish the image of their opposition, APC don't do such. APC is not PDP that is known to rent crowd anywhere they go; we do stuffs here with passion. So bro, shush off!

1 Like

Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
barcanista:
Welcome to the preogressive family my brother and ex-troll himkers grin. Together we shall return the general to Aso Rock in 2015

It is destiny; even PDP cannot change it.
Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by AlienSPY: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
himkers:

Unlike in the PDP where people are paid to tarnish the image of their opposition, APC don't do such. APC is not PDP that is known to rent crowd anywhere they go; we do stuffs here with passion. So bro, shush off!

In less than 5 minutes of your 'janjawid' expedition, you have known them too well.

Someone is indeed holding your brain in captivity. Do they hypnotise members in APC?

9 Likes

Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mtscheeeeew!!!

*exits thread*

angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by laimo(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
Welcome to the party of patriots. APC! CHANGE!
Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
berem:
Mtscheeeeew!!!

*exits thread*

angry angry

You been unprogressive
Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
laimo:
Welcome to the party of patriots. APC! CHANGE!

Thank yhu
Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by miqos02(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
are u contesting for elections?

Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
himkers:

You been unprogressive
are you not the same person who keeps throwing insults at me and even telling me I am next to leave nairaland after cramjones said he was leaving?
To hell with your defection to APC. I give no two fuccks about it!

Rubbish!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Descartes: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
berem:
are you not the same person who keeps throwing insults at me and even telling me I am next to leave nairaland after cramjones said he was leaving?

Rubbish!! angry angry

You see the sense in my previous comment on this thread wink

Then again, beware of moles embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Ngwakwe: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
barcanista:

Buhari is old fashion and too dented to be repackaged.

Even after yesternight's ChannelsTv interview, you still prefer him to Rochas and Atiku?

Bros, give it up already, Buhari has no experience in democratic governance.
His only achievement as a military junta was vendetta and applied Sharia justice system.

I wouldn't want Nairalanders let alone Nigerians to be silenced and placed on indefinite detention for discussing our freedom or the political future of Nigeria.

In summary, Buhari is a political fraud.

For in-depth knowledge of the man called Buhari, stay tuned for my special release come January, 2015, if APC adamantly chooses him as our presidential flag bearer for 14th February presidential election.

6 Likes

Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by PhockPhockMan: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
AlienSPY:

In less than 5 minutes of your 'janjawid' expedition, you have known them too well.

Someone is indeed holding your brain in captivity. Do they hypnotise members in APC?
See how he's talking about APC as if he's one of the founding fathers.
MUMU.

Aba is not aware that one person didn't come market.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
himkers:

Thank you!

#change

So tell us what PDP did to you..... and why you ve not seen APC as a wrong party before now
Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
berem:

Rubbish!! angry angry

Nawa for you o! U too vex joor grin am sorry na
Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
miqos02:
are u contesting for elections?

No I am not
Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by PhockPhockMan: 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
berem:
Mtscheeeeew!!!

*exits thread*

angry angry
My dear sister, I dey follow you run comot.
Re: I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
himkers:

Nawa for you o! U too vex joor grin am sorry na

sorry for yourself!

Nonsense! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Results 4rm Owo In Ondo State. / INEC Cancels 23 Polling Units Results As Violence Rocks Elections In Cross River / NASS Election: Se/ekweremadu Betrayed SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.