Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? (65124 Views)

Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / Wat Do U Do Wen Ur Ex's Husband Or Boyfriend Sends U A Friend Request On Fb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by dreezybines: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
If I go true all that and she still doesn't accept,,men I will make her go through that knife
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Ishilove: 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
Burger01:

You have to give me chance first. I been on your trails for years now, haba Ishilove! I will wait anyways. I'm not much in a hurry..
Pishures of you on my trail for years, or adonbelivit!! cheesy cheesy

You gast wet ground first. Can you wet the ground? grin

Eyop, you have competition o!! How far with that pipeline?? tongue
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by GreenGeen(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
If you have love let it be for God, the love for women are lust and vanity upon vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by hajlat(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
The lady is telling you that if you like wound yourself 'I don't care That's why she turned her back to you.
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
profinmasscom:

I said it earlier that I know that ladies in this forum will try to defend themselves. But it does not call for quoting my post. Because I did'nt quote anyone. I still repeat myself, "NO WOMAN DESERVE SUCH KIND OF RISK OR SACRIFIES BECAUSE ALL THEM ARE INGRATE. THEY ONLY THINK FORWARD, THEY DON'T REMEMBER THE GOOD THING OR SACRIFIES SOMEONE DID FOR THEM IN THE PAST" I was not sleeping when I made this comment.
Its not a matter of defence. Your female relatives are women, so they too are included in your sweeping statement. Your mother and sisters are ingrates who don't deserve risks and sacrifice, just like the rest of womankind. Your words, not mine.

C'est fini
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Ifeconwaba(m): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
mehn i can never i mean ever try such nonsense the babe na GOLD that is stupidity at it peak
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Burger01(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ishilove:

To wet ground na small thang.. But wait o, you mean my rival Eyop wan blow pipeline shocked
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Eyop: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ishilove:

Ishi e get another Nairaland babe wey don dey almost snatch am from you ooooh. When the babe see my post she go understand cheesy cheesy. Shebi u dey take me do yeye now.
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by dechandel(f): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
whytepawn1:

this is rather interesting coming from a lady.. I take your advice.. no lady is worth dying for.

Oh well
Your mum excluded o tongue
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by DonGiovanni(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
The boy dey mad.. If u kill urself for the girl, d mumu girl no go take u go hospital, she no go cook for u, she no go treat u like humanbeing. Abeg guys pride yur selves up. No let girls treat u like crab for one kin yeye love
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by dechandel(f): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
qtx:

finish shocked?

Ehen na
Abi anyother thing
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by dechandel(f): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ipledge:
Chai grin grin...I know you will do that

You wan try? tongue
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Ericsdm55(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
Isn't this what must of us guys under the influence of this 'thing' called love, do for ladies? It's quite sad that must ladies/women usually fail to understand it.
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by dechandel(f): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
breezy047:

Before you kill him or anyone else, please reply my pm
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
GOD FOR BID

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by iceberylin(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
hadizadeezy:
then I shall kill you myself!

Lol... why love embarassed
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by motherlode: 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
willorie:

Lol cheesy cheesy
"love didn't die in titanic"
Ofcourse it didn't that's why we love one another wink wink
& that's why l love mua fiance dearly tongue tongue

cheesy for instance you said you love your fiance but your location is Garden of Eden undecided do you want to relive what happened there?

Just Joking grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Awaja(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
I can catch a grenade for u
hold my hand on a plane for u
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by whytepawn1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
dechandel:

Oh well
Your mum excluded o tongue
yes.. thanks for that piece
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by dechandel(f): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
whytepawn1:

yes.. thanks for that piece
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by miembamish(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Wah happens after taking such risk and she still dumps u for anoda nigga
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
So BLOOD is now BLUE....
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Ishilove: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
Burger01:

To wet ground na small thang.. But wait o, you mean my rival Eyop wan blow pipeline shocked
The water wey eyop wan use wet ground dey pipeline since. I jus dey look am.

Burger!! Oya, where ya own water? cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Ishilove: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
Eyop:

Ishi e get another Nairaland babe wey don dey almost snatch am from you ooooh. When the babe see my post she go understand cheesy cheesy. Shebi u dey take me do yeye now.

Who is she?? angry
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Stoical: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
kozaic:
To the ladies---what will you make of it

To the guyz---what will make you send such?

Hey Pals, stop whining. They've made it easier for us by making the knife slope towards them. You know, the movement will be faster due to the slope, even with the pains... Imagine, if the knife was tilted the other way round, like having to ascend it... shocked

Anyway, if she actually loves you, she would make it easier/prove it too by walking towards you... #justbeingfunnythough
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by whytepawn1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
dechandel:

smiley smiley smiley
wink
dechandel:

smiley smiley smiley
thanks my fair lady

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by qtx(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
dechandel:

Ehen na
Abi anyother thing
upon all the cuts and blood on his feet? shocked
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by aviazuva: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Truely, love can make a man do such,

for when love holds a man his reasoning ability decreases.

"Who is so unwise as a man in love and who is so ferrocious as a woman denied love?"- W S.

When it holds the man, he would tell his people to allow him marry her or he would kill himself,

but when it leaves him he would tell his people to remove her from him or he would kill her.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by dammytosh: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
kozaic:
To the ladies---what will you make of it

To the guyz---what will make you send such?

What he is saying is that most times, he bleeds to ensure you are fine but pretended it costed him nothing.

At times, he does somethings as if it is effortless and in the real sense, he is feeling the impact. undecided

He is saying the day he transfered 9k to you and you are complaining that what you asked for is 15k. He actually had 7k and borrowed 2k, added it to his last cash and he ended up following staff bus because he does not have tfare again. sad

He is simply telling you to appreciate his sacrifices. undecided

Or he simply saw it on someone's dp, found it funny and he is like God forbid i do nonsense like this. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Dreyl(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
dechandel:

If my son tries this. I will kill him with that knife undecided
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral / This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.