Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1148441 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Others hav sheared that countless time here, read backward or use google to see sample draft

Seriously av search got tired... if u can jst post the exert place i will really apr8. Oshey
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Anugoson(m): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
jaylinaaa:
At all. Still waiting.

Nawa ooo...God go do am for us..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by BizBloke(m): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ebola:

I just came back from there again today and still no show. I have to leave Accra tomorrow and I don't have a passport. Please what options are available? Can I be allowed out of Accra and into Naija without a passport? I truly thought it would take a few days for my passport to be returned but now am stuck without a place to stay in Ghana and no passport to travel.

Just like Mrnilobrawn posted, an ID card will serve: work, student, etc. But, I think it depends on the mode of transportation. If by bus, you'll pay higher than those with Int'l passports: between 30-50 GH₵ (normal bus rate inclusive) or thereabouts.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Anugoson:
I know some badt guys smiley Congrats dude...

Thanks my man. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Can I do upfront medical now. Since my application has been submitted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
diamondsare4eva:
Can I do upfront medical now. Since my application has been submitted

Dont try that...too late.
Pmiller1:

Seriously av search got tired... if u can jst post the exert place i will really apr8. Oshey
https://www.nairaland.com/2035081/travelling-canada-part-7/43#28975824
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ebola(f): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
BizBloke:

Just like Mrnilobrawn posted, an ID card will serve: work, student, etc. But, I think it depends on the mode of transportation. If by bus, you'll pay higher than those with Int'l passports: between 30-50 GH₵ (normal bus rate inclusive) or thereabouts.

Am travelling by air. The only other ID card with me is our Naija driver's license...the temporary driver's license which is already expired. Its an evening flight so am still hoping my passport comes out by tomorrow.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ebola(f): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
olamonsor2:
@ Ebola.. why did u go that far to drop ur pp? Y nt lasgidi?

I happen to be in Ghana since Monday this week (work stuff) so I decided to kill 2 birds with one stone, and submitted it thinking it won't take time, and because I want to be able to make travel plans. This one na one chance o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ebola:

I happen to be in Ghana since Monday this week (work stuff) so I decided to kill 2 birds with one stone, and submitted it thinking it won't take time, and because I want to be able to make travel plans. This one na one chance o.
Just pray...…bcoz if u miss it, u might hv to go back to accra to get it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olamonsor2: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
@ Ebola.. The Lord asked me to tell u that by this time tomorrow u will have your pp. Believe it..God bless u

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
@Pastor Olamonsor2...The only pastor in the house. What did the Lord say you should tell me cuz my application is 6 weeks old and am running out of chill pill
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by holyjacket: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
hello. medical passed peeps any update yet? I can't wait for passport request. This whole thing is taking too long.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
diamondsare4eva:
@Pastor Olamonsor2...The only pastor in the house. What did the Lord say you should tell me cuz my application is 6 weeks old and am running out of chill pill
Buy more grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
holyjacket:
hello. medical passed peeps any update yet? I can't wait for passport request. This whole thing is taking too long.
Why dont you guyz just send them a mail and save yourself time and energy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by holyjacket: 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
ok. do you know the email address?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ebola(f): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
olamonsor2:
@ Ebola.. The Lord asked me to tell u that by this time tomorrow u will have your pp. Believe it..God bless u

Amen o. I claim it in Jesus name.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
holyjacket:
ok. do you know the email address?
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
accra.immigration@international.gc.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Why dont you guyz just send them a mail and save yourself time and energy
I did that yesterday.... but them no reply.
I dont know if complaints about things like this shouldn't be sent to Accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

I asked oghos2k for d email he sent his to, but he didn't reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by holyjacket: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Tanks @mrnilobrawn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by myownlife(m): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
holyjacket:
I will advise all the awaitees to be less anxious and make preparation for your travel. I am talking about those that have done medicals. Because from what is trending here, i can see those that have submitted pp after medicals and those that are yet to get pp request after medicals. At least, for you to have been asked to do you medical means you have passed all the documentation issue. Like myself, despite so much mosquitoes bites in recent times, I have put myself under strong medication after submitting my app. Please relax and speak and act with faith provided you are not HIV + (if that is a rejection criterion).
Make your travel plan and don't intimidate someone like @tnuola.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
^^^^^seconded.@Tnuola dont mind them we will get there.

blink6:

I did that yesterday.... but them no reply.
I dont know if complaints about things like this shouldn't be sent to Accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

I asked oghos2k for d email he sent his to, but he didn't reply.

Try the lagos mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by jaylinaaa(f): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
Please what is The Lord telling you about my own situation?

olamonsor2:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by myownlife(m): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
Asalyn:
Hi guys...pls I need help oo. I juz submitted my passport and I realized I need my biometrics slip to collect my passport back and I misplaced some docs including d biometric slip. Has anyone xperienced dz before?...I need u guys help
Why don't you give us more update about your processing timeline, it will help the curiosity of a lot of us here. You will definitely get help here but your info is also a solution to lots of peeps here.
Meanwhile, I will advise you re-print out the letter you took along for your biometrics (if you did online) and if not (if paper), contact vfs office for advice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
^^^^^seconded.@Tnuola dont mind them we will get there.

Try the lagos mail
done that now...
assuming am at home, I for no complain much...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olamonsor2: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
@ diamondsare4eva . God has already smiled on your apps. Just be thanking God and sing unto him.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
blink6:

done that now...
assuming am at home, I for no complain much...
Like myownlife said, just continue to make ur travel plans..flight bookings, accomodation, packings..etc.. U hv gone 99.9999...% successfull
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Brocky123: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
Good evening nairalanders,I have been a quiet follower,but had to bring my issues to the house for help.
I applied for a student visa in October,and was denied in dec on basis of
1) travel history ---------- I have been to the UK 10 times in my life time
2)purpose of visit--------admission letters were submitted
3)length of stay
4)present employment condition -----------I work with one of the first tier banks salary is over 5 million p.a (this is my 4th job)
5)assets and personal financial assets---------I submitted shares certificates of blue chip companies,pension statement.
I also applied with my daughter and she was denied based on purpose of visit only.
This would be my 4th attempt,initially I was denied based on financials,but it wasn't ticked this time around.
I am sponsoring my self and had 3.5 million and 9k USD in account.
Please gurus in the house kindly assist me on what I need to do further.
Your responses and advices are well appreciated.
God bless you all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Like myownlife said, just continue to make ur travel plans..flight bookings, accomodation, packings..etc.. U hv gone 99.9999...% successfull
but am not at home... I stay afar off lag. If i had known there was going to be another long wait like this, I for go home after the medical.... and my cousin will help drop the passport for me.
That fair woman there (Canada visa application building, vfs), dont know what she's saying o! I felt like I should fire her when she said it will take like "2-3weeks".
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olamonsor2: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
@ jaylinaaa.. God never sleep nor slumber on ur apps. Why cant you say dis prayer.. Holy Ghost overshadow my app in the name of Jesus. Read psalm 23, 91, 121.. from 12am till u are tired..God bless and overshadow ur apps in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tolaengr: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Brocky123:
Good evening nairalanders,I have been a quiet follower,but had to bring my issues to the house for help.
I applied for a student visa in October,and was denied in dec on basis of
1) travel history ---------- I have been to the UK 10 times in my life time
2)purpose of visit--------admission letters were submitted
3)length of stay
4)present employment condition -----------I work with one of the first tier banks salary is over 5 million p.a (this is my 4th job)
5)assets and personal financial assets---------I submitted shares certificates of blue chip companies,pension statement.
I also applied with my daughter and she was denied based on purpose of visit only.
This would be my 4th attempt,initially I was denied based on financials,but it wasn't ticked this time around.
I am sponsoring my self and had 3.5 million and 9k USD in account.
Please gurus in the house kindly assist me on what I need to do further.
Your responses and advices are well appreciated.
God bless you all.

1) do not apply again for some Time so u won't look to desperate
2) did you submit your sop
3) why apply with your baby
4) what are the docs you submitted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hello Rums. Just looking for Someone leaving on 24th with Ethiopian airlines.. Pls lets connect,two heads are better than one..even three sef.. PM me please.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.