Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! (3125 Views)

Masturbation Vs Fornication / 6 Ways You Can Avoid Fornication! / Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by unibenstudent1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
Any useful advicer on board?
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by williams20(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
Good evening op
Here are a few steps to help yourself out of the quagmire of fornication
1. Learn to take your eyes off ladies ,
2. Don't watch indecent movies, shows or pictures
3. Fill your mind with something productive, don't leave it idle
4. Pray about it everyday , ask God to take that thorn away from your flesh

You are in my thought and prayers

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Zip up and stay safe until after marriage. undecided
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by unibenstudent1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
williams20:
Good evening op
Here are a few steps to help yourself out of the quagmire of fornication
1. Learn to take your eyes off ladies ,
2. Don't watch indecent movies, shows or pictures
3. Fill your mind with something productive, don't leave it idle
4. Pray about it everyday , ask God to take that thorn away from your flesh

You are in my thought and prayers
thank u brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by unibenstudent1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Aprime:
Zip up and stay safe until after marriage. undecided
does boxers have zip?
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by holatin(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
Just padlock your dangerous stick and throw the key in the ocean.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
unibenstudent1:
does boxers have zip?

Do you walk around with boxers?
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by unibenstudent1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
Aprime:

Do you walk around with boxers?
in my house bro
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by unibenstudent1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:
Just padlock your dangerous stick and throw the key in the ocean.
r u enemy of progress?
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by emmyw(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
1. HAVE A CONVENANT WITH GOD THAT NO SEX TILL MARRIAGE: I know it may be very hard,but try to keep it.

2. READ YOUR BIBLE OFTEN: many people find it difficult to read the bible,try and read your bible daily,it inspires so much.

3. AVOID BAD PEER INFLUENCE: try and seperate your self from bad friends that lead you to fornicate.

4. THINK ABOUT WHAT PLEASES GOD NOT BODY SATISFACTION: think about the good example christ showed us when he was in the world.

5. AVOID BEING A LONEY PLACE ALONE: always fix your self with some activities to keep your mind away from bad thoughts.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
unibenstudent1:
u no get Vaseline
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by holatin(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
unibenstudent1:
r u enemy of progress?
re u a fornicator ?
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by unibenstudent1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:
re u a fornicator ?
just advice
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Get married undecided
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by unibenstudent1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
ofiafuluego:

u no get Vaseline
I bind u
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by unibenstudent1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Veralaw:
Get married undecided
am young
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by unibenstudent1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
emmyw:
1. HAVE A CONVENANT WITH GOD THAT NO SEX TILL MARRIAGE: I know it may be very hard,but try to keep it.

2. READ YOUR BIBLE OFTEN: many people find it difficult to read the bible,try and read your bible daily,it inspires so much.

3. AVOID BAD PEER INFLUENCE: try and seperate your self from bad friends that lead you to fornicate.

4. THINK ABOUT WHAT PLEASES GOD NOT BODY SATISFACTION: think about the good example christ showed us when he was in the world.

5. AVOID BEING A LONEY PLACE ALONE: always fix your self with some activities to keep your mind away from bad thoughts.
lovely bro ,this is classical

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by Saintly01(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
Do your best to keep away from bad influence.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by dechandel(f): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
Castrate yourself
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
unibenstudent1:
I bind u
o boy wake up,provided u don taste punana d strong urge must come. Its either u self service or if Kongi accumulates excess, u might end up raping a goat.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by drnairalov: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
My brother just make a promise that d only person u wud have sex with wud be your wife..it has been working 4 me..

anytime Konji catch me and am like tuday tuday ...I must do,, something wud just happen that day dat wud make me not do it
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by Lilamartedi(f): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
drnairalov:
My brother just make a promise that d only person u wud have sex with wud be your wife..it has been working 4 me..

anytime Konji catch me and am like tuday tuday ...I must do,, something wud just happen that day dat wud make me not do it
See your mouth
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by unibenstudent1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
dechandel:
Castrate yourself
for real?
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by drnairalov: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
Lilamartedi:
See your mouth

Lol babe you of all people know the story better... ILY bae cry
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by unibenstudent1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Saintly01:
Do your best to keep away from bad influence.
cry bad influence like?
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by Stephxoblessed(f): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
I think its having control of what you think about
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by vizboy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
step 1

go to a welder's shop

step 2

Ask then to weld you an iron pant with keylock

step 3

go to mama emeka shop buy padlock

step 4

wear the iron pant and lock it with the padlock

Step 5

give your Mum the key

with this 5 easy step you will be free from fornication till you get marry
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
unibenstudent1:

FLEE. That means RUN from all sexual temptations......is what the bible says.

Its not practical for me as I am a sucker for good sexual daliance.

But perhaps it can work for you. So give it a go.

I am working on abstinence but it is really hard. So I feel you there buddy. *hugs*.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by clevvermind(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
who are u fornicating with? tell that babe to go and be more spiritual.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by emmyw(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
unibenstudent1:
lovely bro ,this is classical
Thanks.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! by Maamin(m): 12:15am On Dec 09, 2014
unibenstudent1:

Yes! I heard you can cut your thingyy off kpata kpata

Hope that helps? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs She Will Make A Bad Wife / Is It Possible For A 35 Year Old Yoruba Man With A Good Job To Be Single? / Where Is Tosyne2much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.