Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex (48673 Views)

Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / First Marriage Sex In Front Of Mama And Dady? This Is What They Do In Singapore / Masturbation Vs Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by MrOlai: 1:10am On Jul 28, 2015
1. Legality
Marriage Sex is sanctioned by God while Fornication/Adultery Sex is sanctioned by devil.

2. Reward
In marriage sex, God would reward husband and wife after every sex they have together. In fornication/adultery sex, God reserves severe punishment for the doers except they are forgiven by God.

3. Sweetness
Marriage sex sweet die! Chai! It is sweet at the beginning and it is also sweet at the end. However, in case of fornication/adultery sex, it probably might be sweet at the beginning. It would surely end with guilt, sorrow, etc.

4. Results/Products
Marriage sex yields good products, ceteri paribus, viz-a-viz happy home, bond of love between husband and wife, good children, good focus, strong ties of kinship, long life, prosperity, etc. However, fornication/adultery sex yields evil products viz-a-viz broken home, abortion, cancer, guilt, shame, bastard children, death, losing virginity to somebody who is not one's spouse, loss of womb due to abortion, etc.

5. Freshness of Face/Personality
Marriage sex keeps the faces/personalities of the husband and the wife fresh. With time, both of them would look alike to people outside as if they are siblings due to the constant exchange of 'paps' between them. However, fornication/adultery sex makes the doers ugly even with make-ups! Reasons for this include Telegony involving different 'paps' for women, guilt, shame, divine punishment, psychological trauma, etc.

251 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by MyParadise(m): 1:12am On Jul 28, 2015
you hit the nail right in the spot

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by delishpot: 1:14am On Jul 28, 2015
I don learn new one today

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by suzzy16(f): 1:15am On Jul 28, 2015
Its true sha,may God help us all

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Gurgle(f): 1:30am On Jul 28, 2015
Number 5 tho shocked

8 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by medar(m): 3:24am On Jul 28, 2015
I thank god for this. God is actually speaking to me through this medium because I was just waiting for the day to break for me to get laid. Even though I'm feeling so guilty before doing it, the temptation seems unstoppable since we are thinking of getting married though I'm not yet sure about the will of God towards the marriage.

28 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by BarakOkenny(m): 3:25am On Jul 28, 2015
Noted!... But OP, all this wouldn't matter, the moment, Konji holds you at gunpoint o, you no go even get the brain to reason am.

12 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 28, 2015
@OP add marriage sex is very very sweet bcaus u dnt use condom, u go 4 flesh 4 flesh, but fornication sex is not sweet bcaus u use condom.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by tola9ja: 3:27am On Jul 28, 2015
May God Give me the strength and wealth to marry next year

AMIN

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by emmyagi(m): 3:28am On Jul 28, 2015
Nice
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by ismolicious(m): 3:28am On Jul 28, 2015
Nice one.... But OP, let us call a spade, a spade. Marriage sex or fornication sex, Sex is Sex

16 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by tola9ja: 3:29am On Jul 28, 2015
MrOlai:
1. Legality
Marriage Sex is sanctioned by God while Fornication/Adultery Sex is sanctioned by devil.

2. Reward
In marriage sex, God would reward husband and wife after every sex they have together. In fornication/adultery sex, God reserves severe punishment for the doers except they are forgiven by God.

3. Sweetness
Marriage sex sweet die! Chai! It is sweet at the beginning and it is also sweet at the end. However, in case of fornication/adultery sex, it probably might be sweet at the beginning. It would surely end with guilt, sorrow, etc.

4. Results/Products
Marriage sex yields good products, ceteri paribus, viz-a-viz happy home, bond of love between husband and wife, good children, good focus, strong ties of kinship, long life, prosperity, etc. However, fornication/adultery sex yields evil products viz-a-viz broken home, abortion, cancer, guilt, shame, bastard children, death, losing virginity to somebody who is not one's spouse, loss of womb due to abortion, etc.

5. Freshness of Face/Personality
Marriage sex keeps the faces/personalities of the husband and the wife fresh. With time, both of them would look alike to people outside as if they are siblings due to the constant exchange of 'paps' between them. However, fornication/adultery sex makes the doers ugly even with make-ups! Reasons for this include Telegony involving different 'paps' for women, guilt, shame, divine punishment, psychological trauma, etc.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by dalass(f): 3:29am On Jul 28, 2015
Thank you for the analysis

2 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by allooy(m): 3:29am On Jul 28, 2015
It true, This your post really make a lot of sense. My God bless you.

14 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Jorussia(m): 3:30am On Jul 28, 2015
.It is the confidence that is attached to it that makes sex in the marriage different from fornication. To me personally, since i didn't invent sex,I must as a matter of necessity engage in it,according to the dictates of who invented it(GOD).I didn't fall from the sky, i am product of the wonderful creations of the ALMIGHTY GOD,i should not engage in sex outside marriage.

19 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by awesomesossy(f): 3:30am On Jul 28, 2015
Freshness of face shocked shocked shocked...wow dis is a first mehn........

Na to rush marry b dat na wink wink wink[color=#770077][/color]..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Funjosh(m): 3:31am On Jul 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by tola9ja: 3:31am On Jul 28, 2015
[s]
ismolicious:
Nice one.... But OP, let us call a spade, a spade. Marriage sex or fornication sex, Sex is Sex
[/s]

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by AdekunleSegun(m): 3:32am On Jul 28, 2015
GOD bless you abundantly.

3 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by henrychubayo: 3:32am On Jul 28, 2015
i know many people will not like to hear these. But its true

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Vikkie14: 3:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Your points are surgical.

If you agreed with OP, hit LIKE.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by valdes00(m): 3:35am On Jul 28, 2015
collabo na collabo..... na d name differ

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 28, 2015
Someone tell this Id**t to SHUT THE F*** UP. After ravaging all the p****s you could find during your youth, you want come destroy chance for us undecided

Op "Assuming" am a Bastard with a 3.7|4GPA in college, have highly successful parents, a lot of people look up to me and an only child with a Bright Petroleum engineering career in future and I enjoy "Illegal Sex" every week. How exactly am I a bad result? undecided undecided undecided. Silly Goat undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 28, 2015
Call a Fvck a Fvck.

3 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by octopusfreaky(f): 3:39am On Jul 28, 2015
cry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Land

For

nothing.
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by JaypeeAnics(m): 3:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Nairaland now losing it`s taste. People now make useless comments and fight for front page. Mod be warned less u fall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Vikkie14:
Your points are surgical.
If you agreed with OP, hit LIKE.
Never

5 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 28, 2015
Please nobody should trespass on my plots of land. I didn't stay awake to this time for nothing.
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by brixton: 3:42am On Jul 28, 2015
Op, u re right but when that mudafucka called konji hold man eh.. It seem easiest to forget ur post until d konji is taken care of.

3 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Jeboy(m): 3:44am On Jul 28, 2015
6) Mutual Enjoyment
In Marriage sex, there is mutual enjoyment in sex as none of the couple feel at loss, being used or cheated.

In adulterous/fornication related kind of sex, one of the partner (most time the weaker partner in crime (woman) always feels at loss hence the need to get some compensation in form of money,gifts and favour.In other cases of sugarmummy and a younger man, the man feels at loss or as been used so the woman in return provides compensation in form of money,gifts and favour.

Don't ask me how I know as you can only get stuffs like dis by d leading of d Spirit.Good morning.

20 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Dollyak(f): 3:51am On Jul 28, 2015
Lol. This is good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.