Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

It's Time For REVOLUTION! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Time For REVOLUTION! (1309 Views)

Tinubu Calls For Revolution / Nigerians Too Timid For Revolution – Gov. Amaechi / Obasanjo Denies Calling For Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Time For REVOLUTION! by booz(m): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
For how long will we continue to watch politicians who having served in one capacity or the other, contributed nothing to the betterment of their people? For how long will this recycling continue?

For how long will we, the citizens of this country continue to be voiceless?

When will we have leaders that will have the interest of their people at heart, without being power drunk?

I believe it is time for us, the youth, to stand up and take charge, not putting religion and ethnic sentiments ahead of the goal of achieving the best Nigeria can be.

When I saw the results of all the political parties' primaries results, my heart bled. My fellow citizens, as far as 2015 governance is concerned, there won't be any positive change till 2019, because it's the same group of people that are coming back to contest. We are in for a rat race.

Two terms governors, former house of rep members, state of assembly members, commissioners, ministers, all vying for Senatorial seat. Former senators for governorship seat. No fresh blood!

It's time for us, the youth to take our future into our hands!

I stand for Revolution!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by Revolution: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Did someone call my name?

1 Like

Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
start and finish oh!tout!! that's the solution to your own problem. keep mouth like revolution.
Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by nke001: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
Revolution:
Did someone call my name?

yeah, naijerieans are looking for u.

Well, let the borders be closed first before it starts or else, the grasses be the loser.
Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by ogtavia(m): 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
But wait oh...shey na only PDP and APC dey dis country,make we shock dis two self acclaimed elephants and vote for other parties...as for me oh...Chris Okotie has my vote for president....
Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by tinkinjow: 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
So what are you waiting for? Go block 3rd mainland let them throw you into the ocean...that will build enough anger in us to stir our revolutionary spirits.
And you'll be immortalised.
Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by booz(m): 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
shadowgwalker:
start and finish oh!tout!! that's the solution to your own problem. keep mouth like revolution.

Though, it's an anonymous social platform, but I think you should respect yourself. If you are one of those complacent with the situation of things, you should have just scrolled past the post instead of looking for cheap attention.
Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by Joe88(m): 12:13am On Dec 09, 2014
YOU ARE RIGHT, BUT WE HAVE BEEN SO IMPOVERISHED THAT WE KEEP BUSY STRUGGLING TO SURVIVE EACH DAY RATHER THAN DEMAND FOR A REASONABLE AND ACCOUNTABLE GOVERNMENT. OUR 'MAN MUST SURVIVE' MENTALITY WILL SURELY CATAPULT US TO DOOM SOMEDAY. I WEEP FOR THE LOW THINKERS WHO ARE SHOUTING DOWN THE OP. YOUR DOOM IS IMMINENT, THE LIFE YOU SO MUCH ENJOY AT THE MOMENT WILL COME CRASHING RIGHT IN YOUR FACE IN NO DISTANT TIME! cry cry

1 Like

Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 09, 2014
booz:

Though, it's an anonymous social platform, but I think you should respect yourself. If you are one of those complacent with the situation of things, you should have just scrolled past the post instead of looking for cheap attention.
nnah men!guy! your post is annoying! fyiokit! are you this bored?do you know the negative effects of what you are trying to do or you just heard the word and see it on tv so you wanna introduce yours.
Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 09, 2014
Joe88:
YOU ARE RIGHT, BUT WE HAVE BEEN SO IMPOVERISHED THAT WE KEEP BUSY STRUGGLING TO SURVIVE EACH DAY RATHER THAN DEMAND FOR A REASONABLE AND ACCOUNTABLE GOVERNMENT. OUR 'MAN MUST SURVIVE' MENTALITY WILL SURELY CATAPULT US TO DOOM SOMEDAY. I WEEP FOR THE LOW THINKERS WHO ARE SHOUTING DOWN THE OP. YOUR DOOM IS IMMINENT, THE LIFE YOU SO MUCH ENJOY AT THE MOMENT WILL COME CRASHING RIGHT IN YOUR FACE IN NO DISTANT TIME! cry cry
GUY!NAH LIE!!LEAVE AM!
Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 09, 2014
booz:
For how long will we continue to watch politicians who having served in one capacity or the other, contributed nothing to the betterment of their people? For how long will this recycling continue?

When will we have leaders that will have the interest of their people at heart, without being power drunk?

I believe it is time for us, the youth, to stand up and take charge, not putting religion and ethnic sentiments ahead of the goal of achieving the best Nigeria can be.

When I saw the results of all the political parties' primaries results, my heart bled. My fellow citizens, as far as 2015 governance is concerned, there won't be any positive change till 2019, because it's the same group of people that are coming back to contest. We are in for a rat race.

Two terms governors, former house of rep members, state of assembly members, commissioners, ministers, all vying for Senatorial seat. Former senators for governorship seat. No fresh blood!

I stand for Revolution!

Be a lil' more patient, my friend, we're almost there. When it's time, no 1 will tell us. It's gradually gathering momentum.

Our Crude Oil is still a lil' over $60 Per Barrel, by the time it dwindles to $10 Per Barrel, and life gets really tougher.

Then Boyz are mobilized, boys from every area, boys who are already frustrated without jobs or any means of livelihood. Factions are created, alliances are forged.

Soon enough, they generate enough heat, then hell breaks loose. The first victims are far off. Then the battle drums are beaten in your county, then in your district and ultimately in your neighborhood.

The Police Stations are invaded & burnt one after the other, followed by the Army Barracks, and then Politicians, including the Rich become primary targets, Banks are broken & looted all over.

Long before the battle reaches your village, you soon realize that you cannot access the nearest town, you cannot even get an MTN or Etisalat scratch cards to buy internet bundles. So you are cut off from the social media.

Few days later, the small embers generate some heat. 300 dead turn to 600, then 800. Before long, thousands are dead. Massive rapes, wanton destruction of property; the whole land is lit.

The C.I.A who have been covertly fanning the embers of disintegration & destabilization, start air dropping massive weapons just like they're doing now in Syria. AK 47s, RPGs, Hand Grenades, other Countries like France & UK take cues.

Before you know it, you escape death by a whisker, but with a deep cut on your right shoulder. No dispensary is open anywhere. No hospital either. The fight for revolution turns into a fight for your own life.

The Politicians who egged you on are nowhere to be seen, or heard. They are watching events unfold in the safety of Hilton Hotel in Ghana or Ethiopia.

Humanitarian organizations hurriedly put up refugee camps. Maybe in a Catholic Church compound. Fighting for the few tents becomes the order of the day. A few rations reach your parched throat three days later. The gush on your right shoulder in gangrenous.

The overworked doctor is busy with a dying child next to your bed in a stinking, wet, humid tent hospital. There is wailing outside. You pray for death, but it takes its sweet time.

Anderson Cooper from CNN and his trademark black t-shirt have made it to your camp. The wide view camera catches you gnashing your teeth with high fever and bloody bandages over your right shoulder. Your picture is seen worldwide, thanks to globalised, 24-hour media.

[Cramjones] meets with [FireFire] and [Sincere9gerian] and [Billyonaire] in the camp. They converse in low tones in Yoruba, Hausa & Igbo wondering where the rain started beating them. They cannot remember when they last took a bath. They share a lone cigarette bootlegged into the camp by [Ikengawo & Obinoscopy].

In the meantime, in the Hilton Hotel, Addis Ababa, the political leaders hammer a truce negotiated by the Prime Minister of Ethiopia, and the AU. They share out government positions.

But you cannot celebrate the truce. For you see, three days before it happens, you, together with 43 others, are buried in a mass unmarked grave 12 miles outside the refugee camp.

None of your relatives will ever learn of your fate. Your amputated right arm is food for the vultures and hyenas in the refugee camp dump site.

War is real. It kills real people; it leaves real women widowed, real children orphans, real men maimed.

So my friend, [booz], are you prepared?

1 Like

Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by Joe88(m): 12:54am On Dec 09, 2014
shadowgwalker:
GUY!NAH LIE!!LEAVE AM!
smiley MANIFESTING WHAT I PREDICTED! THE DOG ABOUT TO GET KILLED WILL NOT LISTEN TO ITS OWNER'S CALL.
Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by Joe88(m): 1:10am On Dec 09, 2014
'Revolution is about the need to re-evolve political, economic and social justice and power back into the hands of the people, preferably through legislation and policies that make human sense. That's what revolution is about. Revolution is not about shootouts.' Bobby Seale
Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 09, 2014
tongue
Joe88:
smiley MANIFESTING WHAT I PREDICTED! THE DOG ABOUT TO GET KILLED WILL NOT LISTEN TO ITS OWNER'S CALL.
... and the snake that does not know it's potential will end up been used as a rope to tie firewood by a kid. tongue
Joe88:
... and the snake that does not know it's potential will end up been used as a rope to tie firewood by a kid.
Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 09, 2014
Zoharariel:

Be a lil' more patient, my friend, we're almost there. When it's time, no 1 will tell us. It's gradually gathering momentum.

Our Crude Oil is still a lil' over $60 Per Barrel, by the time it dwindles to $10 Per Barrel, and life gets really tougher.

Then Boyz are mobilized, boys from every area, boys who are already frustrated without jobs or any means of livelihood. Factions are created, alliances are forged.

Soon enough, they generate enough heat, then hell breaks loose. The first victims are far off. Then the battle drums are beaten in your county, then in your district and ultimately in your neighborhood.

The Police Stations are invaded & burnt one after the other, followed by the Army Barracks, and then Politicians, including the Rich become primary targets, Banks are broken & looted all over.

Long before the battle reaches your village, you soon realize that you cannot access the nearest town, you cannot even get an MTN or Etisalat scratch cards to buy internet bundles. So you are cut off from the social media.

Few days later, the small embers generate some heat. 300 dead turn to 600, then 800. Before long, thousands are dead. Massive rapes, wanton destruction of property; the whole land is lit.

The C.I.A who have been covertly fanning the embers of disintegration & destabilization, start air dropping massive weapons just like they're doing now in Syria. AK 47s, RPGs, Hand Grenades, other Countries like France & UK take cues.

Before you know it, you escape death by a whisker, but with a deep cut on your right shoulder. No dispensary is open anywhere. No hospital either. The fight for revolution turns into a fight for your own life.

The Politicians who egged you on are nowhere to be seen, or heard. They are watching events unfold in the safety of Hilton Hotel in Ghana or Ethiopia.

Humanitarian organizations hurriedly put up refugee camps. Maybe in a Catholic Church compound. Fighting for the few tents becomes the order of the day. A few rations reach your parched throat three days later. The gush on your right shoulder in gangrenous.

The overworked doctor is busy with a dying child next to your bed in a stinking, wet, humid tent hospital. There is wailing outside. You pray for death, but it takes its sweet time.

Anderson Cooper from CNN and his trademark black t-shirt have made it to your camp. The wide view camera catches you gnashing your teeth with high fever and bloody bandages over your right shoulder. Your picture is seen worldwide, thanks to globalised, 24-hour media.

[Cramjones] meets with [FireFire] and [Sincere9gerian] and [Billyonaire] in the camp. They converse in low tones in Yoruba, Hausa & Igbo wondering where the rain started beating them. They cannot remember when they last took a bath. They share a lone cigarette bootlegged into the camp by [Ikengawo & Obinoscopy].

In the meantime, in the Hilton Hotel, Addis Ababa, the political leaders hammer a truce negotiated by the Prime Minister of Ethiopia, and the AU. They share out government positions.

But you cannot celebrate the truce. For you see, three days before it happens, you, together with 43 others, are buried in a mass unmarked grave 12 miles outside the refugee camp.

None of your relatives will ever learn of your fate. Your amputated right arm is food for the vultures and hyenas in the refugee camp dump site.

War is real. It kills real people; it leaves real women widowed, real children orphans, real men maimed.

thanks bro! you have opened the eyes of some B@s... people just keep screaming REVOLUTION REVOLUTION REVOLUTION like it's one rally of a thing.
To me, anybody having this thought is evil because they don't care about the weaker ones that will get killed of even suffer the after -effect.
Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by abdulwastecx(m): 5:30am On Dec 09, 2014
shadowgwalker:
nnah men!guy! your post is annoying! fyiokit! are you this bored?do you know the negative effects of what you are trying to do or you just heard the word and see it on tv so you wanna introduce yours.

revolution is the only way out for Nigeria. people like you benefiting from the proceeds of the looted fun will always have a contrary view.

NIGERIA IS RIPE FOR REVOLUTION: operation occupy aso rock
Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 09, 2014
Which kind yeye revolution?
Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by abdulwastecx(m): 5:48am On Dec 09, 2014
Zoharariel:

In the meantime, in the Hilton Hotel, Addis Ababa, the political leaders hammer a truce negotiated by the Prime Minister of Ethiopia, and the

AU. They share out government positions.

ever heard of Iranian revolution?
we may actually closed the borders, closed the airport, sea port and other means of escape. These will prevent them from running abroad.

Revolution is when you pressed the government to reduce recurrent expenditure frompoliticall 76 percent to less than 30%

revolution is when you pressed the gov't to place death penalty on any politician guilty of corruption
Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 09, 2014
abdulwastecx:

revolution is the only way out for Nigeria. people like you benefiting from the proceeds of the looted fun will always have a contrary view.

Keep building ivory towers in the air.
Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by Joe88(m): 6:11am On Dec 09, 2014
Where did you get that proverb? cheesy I have never heard of it. That kid for don chop something o cheesy
shadowgwalker:
tongue... and the snake that does not know it's potential will end up been used as a rope to tie firewood by a kid. tongue... and the snake that does not know it's potential will end up been used as a rope to tie firewood by a kid.
Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by Joe88(m): 6:35am On Dec 09, 2014
Zoharariel:
So we should fold our hands and look because we are too scared to die! What saddens me is the way we accept and stare at corruption and all the excesses of the government helplessly. I think there is still so much ignorance in the land and ignorance blindfolds people from the truth or is it really ignorance?, even Henry Ford acknowledged this "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning'. You can make a suggestion, you could call it Reform

Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2014
booz:

I stand for Revolution!
Have been advocating for revolution for a long time. Without that, Nigeria is a lost cause.
Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2014
Lucasbalo:
Have been advocating for revolution for a long time. Without that, Nigeria is a lost cause.
Sharrap.
You are just another Yoruba man looking for someone to betray
Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2014
abdulwastecx:

I am not bro, God has always been helping me survive. I depend on no bloody man, I don't wait for any to come knock on my door to offer me food.

Only a lazy kockhead will do that.
Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2014
abdulwastecx:

ever heard of Iranian revolution?
we may actually closed the borders, closed the airport, sea port and other means of escape. These will prevent them from running abroad.

Revolution is when you pressed the government to reduce recurrent expenditure frompoliticall 76 percent to less than 30%

revolution is when you pressed the gov't to place death penalty on any politician guilty of corruption
this is Nigeria! fyiok Iranian government system! our policies are not the same!our geography are not the same!our way of living are not the same! you can't put a finger battery in a wrist -watch! you can't copy the system of another country just like that!what makes you think we all reason like them?
Re: It's Time For REVOLUTION! by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2014
Joe88:
Where did you get that proverb? cheesy I have never heard of it. That kid for don chop something o cheesy
lol!!!my late grandma

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Student Strips Unclad In The Classroom / I saw this article online "Why The Opposition(money Bags) Don't Want Gej" / A Photo Evidence That The Presidency Isn't Going To Miss Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.