Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku (2672 Views)

Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark / Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku by DonaldGenes(m): 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Not sure "Maku" saw this coming....

..Words from the grapevine says he is rich, popular, well educated and better experienced than Maku. Yusuf Agabi is intellectually superior to Maku..

Now,...of all GEJ's boys, only Nyesom Wike has been able to box everyone to the corner and steal the ruling party's ticket. #Respect

Re: Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku by mumumugu(m): 12:16am On Dec 09, 2014
Eya
Re: Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku by Descartes: 12:18am On Dec 09, 2014
Maku is not a politician.

Journalism is his profession

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:05am On Dec 09, 2014
Good, let him continue praising Jonathan for bringing facebook to Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku by smsshola(m): 1:15am On Dec 09, 2014
Democracy in Nigeria growing u earn our vote if u ar performing.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku by egift(m): 4:18am On Dec 09, 2014
Liabaran Maku has been exposed as an empty hot air. After insulting the sensibilities of Nigerians, he thought his sudden drinking of Kunu and zobo is what it takes to win votes - I laugh in Greek grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku by jamal1010: 5:14am On Dec 09, 2014
This is the kind of news I love hearing. Tho I am enbittered by Nyemsom Wike's winning.
Re: Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku by salbis(m): 5:51am On Dec 09, 2014
jamal1010:
This is the kind of news I love hearing. Tho I am enbittered by Nyemsom Wike's winning.
Exactly how I feel. Maku was busy drinking fura da nono, thinking he got the world in his hands. As for Wike, I pray he loses during the main thing, cos na dat one dey pain pass. More to come.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku by DonaldGenes(m): 6:00am On Dec 09, 2014
jamal1010:

Take Heart

1 Like

Re: Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku by Demdem(m): 6:21am On Dec 09, 2014
jamal1010:

Calm down. Dakuku will give wike the beating of his life.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku by FreeGlobe(f): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Demdem:

Calm down. Dakuku will give wike the beating of his life.
will this happen in your native yorubas state or in the Rivers we all know?

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku by laimo(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Wi(c)ke(d) man'll be trounced by Dakuku in our own native Rivers State in February 2015.

Write it down and say I told you.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku by brownlord2: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
ItsMeAboki:
Good, let him continue praising Jonathan for bringing facebook to Nigeria.

Brouhaha, he can appoint him again- Minister of Facebook

Edited

Plus twitter and facebook, can add 2go to increase his portfolio
Re: Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku by Demdem(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Fool, u are not in Rivers. U know nothing about this place.
Re: Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku by Emyben(m): 6:53am On Dec 10, 2014
laimo:
Wi(c)ke(d) man'll be trounced by Dakuku in our own native Rivers State in February 2015.

Write it down and say I told you.

Like Ngige would trounce Obiano, abi? I dont care what happens there but you dont stay in ya room and declare someone a winner.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Advisory As Buhari Storms Lagos Today / Fuel Subsidy Scammers Blackmailed Nigeria For $1 Billion Payout - BBC / The Nigeria Of My Dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.