Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries (23118 Views)

Presidential Result In Akwa Ibom: PDP Wins, APC Rejects Result - The Nation / Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega / Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 09, 2014
"As far as we are concerned, there was no election today. Hence no result." ~ Senator Obanikoro #PDPDecides #Lagos

"The whole electoral exercise was a sham." ~ Senator Obanikoro #PDPDecides #Lagos

"I have never seen an election were ballot papers are counted before sorting." ~ Senator Obanikoro #PDPDecides #Lagos

"The whole process was compromised and predetermined." ~ Senator Obanikoro #PDPDecides #Lagos

"No results should have been counted the moment number of votes cast exceeded number of accredited delegates." ~ Senator Obanikoro

"Until the necessary corrections are made, we will not rest." ~ Senator Obanikoro #PDPDecides #Lagos

SOURCE: @MObanikoro

11 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by bamidele029: 12:42am On Dec 09, 2014
Of course he should reject it. How can there be 806 delegates and then 860 votes lipsrsealed
That one no be election

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by OAUTemitayo: 12:43am On Dec 09, 2014
bamidele029:
Of course he should reject it. How can there be 806 delegates and then 860 votes lipsrsealed
That one no be election
That is the sad part of the primary

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by teemanbastos(m): 12:44am On Dec 09, 2014
defection tinz.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by itsmine: 12:45am On Dec 09, 2014
B4 nko? wot do u expect frm a typical naija politician? a thug for dt matter. not as if bode george & his gangs' hands are clean anyway.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by teemanbastos(m): 12:46am On Dec 09, 2014
bamidele029:
That one no be election
bode george dy work wella bt e no du am well... nigeria has xtoppd practising democracy sinz 1890

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by adebisicutie: 12:46am On Dec 09, 2014
Koro must sue them. Election where votes exceeded voters !

14 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 09, 2014
I am with Koro on this particular issue

Why must PDP always come up with their own version of a RIG methics everytime just because they want to achieve a pre-determined end and scheme out a perceived enemy?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by emiye(m): 12:50am On Dec 09, 2014
Election that will be declared void in a matter of days. A court order awaits the process, and a new turmoil will arise in Lagos PDP.

The last has not been heard as to the primaries

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by teemanbastos(m): 12:54am On Dec 09, 2014
soroptimist:

Why must PDP always come up with their own version of a RIG methics everytime just because they want to achieve a pre-determined end and scheme out a perceived enemy?
abi o.. Tanx to dat celebrated criminal,Bode George.

20 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by Firefire(m): 12:56am On Dec 09, 2014
[size=18pt]Rejoice not over me, oh my enemies, if I fall I shall rise...[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by tzoracle: 12:58am On Dec 09, 2014
People deceiving people..

27 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by Arch1: 12:59am On Dec 09, 2014
bamidele029:
That one no be election
no be new thing as far as Pdp Is concerned, have u forgotten that 16 is greater than 19

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by gtrust: 12:59am On Dec 09, 2014
Obanikoro should "defect" to APC

LOL!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by chronique(m): 1:01am On Dec 09, 2014
Worse that would happen is that there would be a fresh primary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by blemon44(m): 1:19am On Dec 09, 2014
obanikoro is a failure like buhari

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by smsshola(m): 1:20am On Dec 09, 2014
Anoda PDP wonder 806 greater than 860,may b is typographic error or slip of d tongue..On ds point Koro shu fight against impunity let dem taste small.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 09, 2014
Firefire:
[size=18pt]Rejoice not over me, oh my enemies, if I fall I shall rise...[/size]
Rise again in 2019

7 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by braine(m): 1:42am On Dec 09, 2014
When its PDP, things would always go wrong.

22 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by leshluap(m): 2:05am On Dec 09, 2014
Ko si koro, ko si 'bo

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by olapluto(m): 2:51am On Dec 09, 2014
But in PDP, 16 is greater than 19. Also 7 is greater than 19. So I hereby declare KORO the WINNER!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by Scatterboss(m): 3:16am On Dec 09, 2014
Bode Tewonde George in action cheesy cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by dollarsplenty(m): 4:31am On Dec 09, 2014
Na 2day. Has Obanikoro ever accepted any result where he lost? NO.

Whether 806 or 860, obanikoro should use 'due process' approach to seek justice so as not to undermine the chances of PDP again.

Lastly, He lacks the pedigree of Agbaje, so, he should support Agbaje for the Lagos Project.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by joseph1832(m): 4:39am On Dec 09, 2014
Koro has been given a classic taste of what his party PDP can do when it comes to rigging elections.

Koro, don't fret eh, your party has been doing this to people since 1999 and hence the people are still alive, so, you'll survive this. Please take heart and swallow your defeat with pride.

#Korobucci.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by egift(m): 5:22am On Dec 09, 2014
bamidele029:
That one no be election

Is that not PDP template? He got served.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by otokx(m): 6:07am On Dec 09, 2014
Bad looser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by kokoA(m): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2014
I pray for more confusion in their camp. Amen. PDP must loose woefully in Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by Demdem(m): 6:16am On Dec 09, 2014
bamidele029:
That one no be election

PeeeeedeeeeePeeeee - Curse.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by Arysexy(m): 6:31am On Dec 09, 2014
Even if they add d difference of 54 votes to his counted votes He won't win. No case.

Agbaje is more presentable than him

Up pdp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by PassingShot(m): 6:36am On Dec 09, 2014
soroptimist:

Because they are PDP.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries by rebranded(m): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2014
lol all of Jona Ministers cannot even win their party's governorship tickets.

People Deceiving People party..now deceiving themselves when there is no one to deceive again.

Abeg go sleep obanikoro or take commissioner from Fayose

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Fake "EFCC Operatives" (photo) / New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA / Meeting Between FG And Labour Ends In Deadlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.