Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG (14579 Views)

21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] / Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Adunbi2(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Honestly i prefer Atiku to Buhari, he is a man of integrity....but he shud wait till 2019 when GEJ finish his own

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by hasshams: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
Shine1177:
Can prayer replace hard work? I see people praying Buhari win this primary after acknowledging that Atiku worked and he's the man to beat. Let the best man win.

Anyway the seat at Aso Villa is knocked down till 2019.
yes ofcoz prayer can replace hardwork,so stand back and watch it practically
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by ozo13(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by DANGOTEONE: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sai Buhari! Down Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by D9ty7(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
I am not convinced that Atiku could do the job if he eventually emerge victorious at the party primary and the general election. But hey! His campaign DG talked his own. Buhari's campaign DG cannot come out to say, they are 15% sure that Buhari is gonna win the party primary. Everyone will want to place themselves above everyone else.
But as it seemed, Atiku seemed to have the structure at his beck, he seems comfident and that may be because he had done his homework to the last.. Shey you get?
The welcomed development is their resolve to work for the party regardless of who wins the primary to make sure they take over governance from PDP.
---
I am so loving the twist and turns in this movies. 2015 will be sweet but tomorrow will be sweeter.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by D9ty7(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
hasshams:
Sir, we were told that prayer backup hardwork. Even God blesses when he sees the efforts you have put into something.
So how is prayer going to work when you have not done what is expected of you.
One of my teachers back then used to say "Heaven helps those who help themselves."
Anyways, you can enlighten me more about the relationship between HARDWORK and PRAYER.
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by D9ty7(m): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Adunbi2:
Honestly i prefer Atiku to Buhari, he is a man of integrity....but he shud wait till 2019 when GEJ finish his own
You mean Atiku is a man of integrity here? Anyways, I am in no position to criticise your point, it depends on the way to define integrity.
Could you please enlightened me more.
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Futureprexdent1: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
blemon44:
wasting of time!

Just said my mind.... Must it be ds old cargos?
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Cutest9gerian(m): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Channels news: and Atiku has won the primaries!!!

Atiku's wife:*taps Atiku*Atiku...Atiku....please wake up from sleep grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by tola9ja: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
GMB

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Adunbi2:
Honestly i prefer Atiku to Buhari, he is a man of integrity ....but he shud wait till 2019 when GEJ finish his own
Have you ever bothered to find out the proper meaning of "integrity"?
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by dreezybines: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
If Atiku wins dis primaries God don answer goodluck prayer....APC shouldn't make dat mistake even if Atiku wins dey should rig d primaries and allow buhari..Just advising dem sha..

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by iwriterng(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
I have 65% sure I will be the President of Nigeria... grin
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Alphonsocapone(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
I rather vote for gej than atiku
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Whether atiku or buhari jona is it till 2019 that's if nigeria is still a country by then. Buh somehow I prefer buhari because he would at least give GEJ a fight. Buh all the same GEJ till 2019 the two stands no chance.
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Atiku might win ooo
If his plan come to past
While atiku was busy bribing enormously like 10,20,30mil
Buahri didn't bring out his loot he was deceiving himself as holy
Thinking Nigerians (including APC delegates) are stupid enough to fall for that crap
He was giving 1 million
So if atiku plan works buahri na goner

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
If only atiku could wait till 2019
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by adetboy: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
But for the toga of corruption that is firmly woven around his person,i would have preferred an Atiku as d winner of APC primaries!
But na lie. The difference btw him and corruption is like d difference btw six and half a dozen!

Wish them all success!
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by abdulworkforce(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
If Atiku wins APC ain't ready for change

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Caseless:
that minister who stole money and was pocketed by obj (borishade was chased around by efcc then) is sounding so confident.
No doubt, Atiku is the candidate to beat, but GMB shall carry d day by God's grace.
All these former pdp members should leave us alone abeg. We need a true opposition figure(un-adulterated member) to fly our flag, not a convert from pdp.

APshit is known to be PDP's dumping ground...live with it...lol

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Chinom(m): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
I can see Atiku actually winning the primaries. But he will lose the presidential election to GEJ. Buhari's only hope of winning the primaries to be held in Lagos is Tinubu.

But, Atiku can match Tinubu, Naira to Naira, Dollar to Dollar.
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
ASL33:
If this contest finally falls between GEJ and Atiku, who would obj support?

Perhaps he'll write another book.
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Clinton207: 12:26am On Dec 10, 2014
Hmmmm keeping my fingers crossed, 2moro we go know.
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Caseless: 3:34am On Dec 10, 2014
Rilwayne001:
No comment untill tommorrow...

But before then.

[size=15pt] I swear to God, i won't vote APC if Atiku emerges as the presidential flagbearer [/size]

SAI BUHARi cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1918123_b32ljfeicaivujw_jpeg32b2bb5daf5abb423be6e20d08b70369
same here.
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Caseless: 3:38am On Dec 10, 2014
dreezybines:
If Atiku wins dis primaries God don answer goodluck prayer....APC shouldn't make dat mistake even if Atiku wins dey should rig d primaries and allow buhari..Just advising dem sha..
u are right.
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Shine1177: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
hasshams:
Whatever Holy Book you believe i suppose does not teach laziness. My bible tells me that Faith (prayer) without work is dead. As advice, i have stepped back to see the practicality of your experiment. Can I wish you Goodluck?
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Shine1177: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Chinom:
I can see Atiku actually winning the primaries. But he will lose the presidential election to GEJ. Buhari's only hope of winning the primaries to be held in Lagos is Tinubu.

But, Atiku can match Tinubu, Naira to Naira, Dollar to Dollar.

Brother, you can quote, the North will produce two (2) major contestants against GEJ. I suppose Atiku and Buhari to the advantage of GEJ. How it will happen is obvious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar / Court Asked To Sack Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari, Boss Mustapha / Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.