Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu (29404 Views)

Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG / Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP / Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by TheRealMrStan(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2014
https://twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/545143156728430592

Choi...what exactly was Governor Rotimi Amaechi's game plan from day one?
How is he going to sell Buhari to the South-South region now?

Politics sha... grin

11 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Brightology2(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2014
I just pray mk he life nor b like tissue paper. because after election finish na toilet he go for see himself.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by SaiBuharii: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2014
Ok. Mks sense

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by hazyfm: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2014
interesting
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by nataisha(f): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2014
good for them
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by eleojo23: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Good for him. That should be his compensation.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Alexgeneration(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Amaechi never envisaged this.

13 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by courage54(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2014
If this news is true, then PDP should be ready to pack their bags and baggages and vacate aso rock immidiately.
Because Amaechi is a tough and fearless politician who will bring more vibrance to the campaign team.

My conscience won't just permit me to vote for Jonathan who has a six years opportunity to create a change but went viral into cluelessness. A president who can not bring the sponsors of Boko-Haram who he claims are in his government to book.

The time for change is now

Vote BUHARI for President

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Blackchampion(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2014
Lol @ Amaechi

13 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by lacasa: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2014
Interesting!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by eightsin(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2014
Lwkmh. It's time for him to dust himself up and start a fresh. He should have a new beginning

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2014
So what about it?

The fear of Amaechi as Campaign DG of Buhari is the beginning of political unrest in the PDP camp.

Sai Buhari!!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by ireneony(f): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2014
how many we go believe
in patience jonathan voice #na only una waka come here, princeepal my husband go will come 2015, u hear, okay#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Lekmokson34: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2014
Am i on nairaland?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by PerfumeRepublik: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2014
The streets is watching

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Elcemento(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2014
Amaechi is an action man,I'm sure he'll do a good job.Besides, he's only being tipped, not yet confirmed. He'll definitely be well compensated at the end sha.

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by chrisxxx(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2014
No wise man would want a recalcitrant deputy.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by chesterlee(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2014
"He's been tipped"
That means they haven't even selected him...Chai!!
Amaechi!!! What have u done to your political career...all because of greed u betrayed your brother...see where u ended up!

Oya form parallel government make we see grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Sijo01(f): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2014
From a suppose running mate to DG campaign organization.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by agabusta: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2014
Good news. The next wonderful news i want to hear is that Oshiomole has been selected as the Vice Presidential candidate of the APC.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2014
Apc will not cease to amaze me smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2014
In our meeting, all the governors wanted Amaechi as vice. We had settled for him when we left. However, Tinubu wanted to be the VP, but most people were opposed to it, at the end we decided to pick Prof, since Tinubu insisted on a South West candidate. We hope that Amaechi's role as campaign DG will win us at least 25% of votes from the SE and SS. Meanwhile, those that have to play their cards better in the Nigerian political space are the Igbos.

The Yoruba's have gotten more out of Nigeria that our SE brothers ! They play smart politics , choose when to ally with the center and when to oppose it smartly NOT based of prejudice and bigotry! This way , they gain while some other folks hold on to a frankly delusional dislike for another group and consistently outdo themselves! If you want to sink with GEJ an incompetent man because you want to use him to "deny" the North power, by all means do so, but remember that you also push power further away from yourself because YOU NEED ALLIANCES (even if it is with your perceived enemies) to ever get to power! When I look West or North, I don't see the SE forming any alliances , hence I can confidently conclude that they have miscalculated again! Would you guys go and hang yourselves in 2019 when PDP rotates power to the North and your much hated Hausa-fulani muslim northerner becomes president ? Would you then run to the SW and say let's oppose them? Tinubu is a brilliant politician , he probably distrusts the North more than you do, but he understand that ALLIANCES rather than bigotry is the route to power in a country with major ethnic groups and power blocks! Give or take power will certainly reach the SW AGAIN before the SE , bc APC or PDP understands that they need this block! Okorocha understands this, and I am sure many pragmatic Igbos felt proud of him when he mounted the podium at the APC convention to add an Igbo voice to what has become A NATIONAL CRY FOR CHANGE! you cannot as a result of unfounded bigotry hold the whole nation back! It is not a good reason to do so! Reminds me of the biblical "fake mother " who asked Solomon that the baby which was not hers be divided! ! This is what you guys did in 2011 and are doing now ! You will sacrifice Nigeria on the platter of bigotry and hatred if even it destroys you? How can you hate another , more than you love yourself ? I say rethink your motivations, I would respect whoever you choose to support as long as it is bc of his competence or lack of it , but to hate a pleural entity "Hausa-fulani muslim north? Is silly and won't get you anywhere!

-CramJones

77 Likes 16 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajimobi Visits Denmark To Understudy Cattle Ranching (Photos) / Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP / Education Statistics in Nigeria (Who is Going to School ?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.