Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why (3242 Views)

JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well / Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? / Lagos Gubernatorial Poll: Jimi Agbaje(pdp) Vs Ambode Akinwunmi(apc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by ochejoseph(m): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2014
With the conclusion of the gubernatorial primaries of the 2 major forces in lagos politics (APC and PDP)
Lagosians have been presented with two very unique candidates both with impressive CVs from which to choose from

The question we want Lagosians to answer is simple : Who will you vote for and why

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by Elcemento(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2014
hmmmm....May the best man win.

#CEMENT!!! 300 BAGS MINIMUM, NO MAXIMUM.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by Reptyle(m): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2014
Ambode...with the hope that he will continue with the developmental strides of the current government.

Jimi Agbaje also wont be a bad option if it comes down to it...just hope there is more to him than the boyish charm and gold necklace.

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by KanwuliaJara: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2014
This 'AGBAYA' abi na 'AGBEJE' dude not know say LAGOS STATE na APC MAFIA TERRITORY? undecided
Why im dey fool imsef? kiss
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 09, 2014
The situation is very dire in the sense that both candidates are credible. Both of cause certain factors would come to play here. Without not wanting to be sentimental here cause I am supporter of APC at the presidential election, I am convinced Jimmy Agbaje would make a better candidate. Ambode with his wealth of experience would have had an edge but of course the endless list of political heavy weights waiting to feast on the state treasury if elected would deny the state too many infrastructures that would have benefited the local populace.

So I will give my vote to PDP at the state level and APC at the national level. That's my humble take on this. Thanks.

9 Likes

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by Reptyle(m): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2014
oscarforreal:
The situation is very dire in the sense that both candidates are credible. Both of cause certain factors would come to play here. Without not wanting to be sentimental here cause I am supporter of APC at the presidential election, I am convinced Jimmy Agbaje would make a better candidate. Ambode with his wealth of experience would have had an edge but of course the endless list of political heavy weights waiting to feast on the state treasury if elected would deny the state too many infrastructures that would have benefited the local populace.

So I will give my vote to PDP at the state level and APC at the national level. That's my humble take on this. Thanks.

So you think Jimi Agbaje does not have his own "endless list of political heavy weights waiting to feast on the state treasury" to worry about?

So you think it was by his own political ingenuity that he was able to defeat Koro's political machine? Don't forget he only recently joined the PDP to run against a Koro that has been nursing his ambition and putting structures since 2011.

Don't be naive my friend. the situation in Lagos is such that the "godfathers" have become like the proverbial tsetse fly that perches on the scrotum...there is almost no way of getting rid of it without doing untold damage to your balls.

It will take a lot of wisdom and balls for any politician to rid himself of the godfather palaver in Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2014
Reptyle:

So you think Jimi Agbaje does not have his own "endless list of political heavy weights waiting to feast on the state treasury" to worry about?

So you think it was by his own political ingenuity that he was able to defeat Koro's political machine? Don't forget he only recently joined the PDP to run against a Koro that has been nursing his ambition and putting structures since 2011.

Don't be naive my friend. the situation in Lagos is such that the "godfathers" have become like the proverbial tsetse fly that perches on the scrotum...there is almost no way of getting rid of it without doing untold damage to your balls.

It will take a lot of wisdom and balls for any politician to rid himself of the godfather palaver in Lagos.

I concur with you then. So it's a 50/50 scenario. Over to you credible electorate, vote for your conscience. I am neutral in the Lagos gubernatorial election. Long live the federal republic of nigeria.

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by obontami: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2014
oscarforreal:

GBAM u spoke my mind

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by nawtibownie: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2014
None of the above.
Why? Because I'm allergic to voting for ... lipsrsealed
Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by holatin(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2014
Ambode because he is under those that advocate for change, even if a bad man join apc, he will be forced to change to good

7 Likes

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by opo26: 10:26am On Dec 09, 2014
to me in Lagos agbaje but federal it will be rabiu if he win Jonathan and buhari no vote from me
Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by gtrust: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2014
Please, Click "like" to vote for Agbaje!!!

Agbaje = PDP

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by gtrust: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2014
Please Click "like" to vote for Ambode!!!

Ambode = APC

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by brownlord2: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
Ambode because he is under those that advocate for change, even if a bad man join apc, he will be forced to change to good

One of the pay per post agent on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by brownlord2: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2014
oscarforreal:

Nice, unlike some hired goons who will shout progressthieve even If Shekau is contesting against obama in apc and other party.

@post.

I like apc to loose lagos, this will help save the state from the hand of alausa landlord and apc with a credible candidate defeat pdp at federal level, both of them loosing at this level will

1. Help unravel the fraud going on in lagos and at the federal level.

2. Send a very strong signal to both parties that only hard working politicians will be rewarded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by holatin(m): 10:40am On Dec 09, 2014
brownlord2:

One of the pay per post agent on nairaland.
Apc don't need to pay to be advocated for, their past work will talk for them.
APC till people like you don't exist in PDP

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2014
My vote will go to Ambode Akinwunmi, because voting Agbaje is synonymous with bringing Olabode George, Adeseye Ogunlewe and other PDP heavyweight to power. Although history may repeat itself in 2015 when General Buhari is elected. No party since the history of Nigeria Politics has won the central and Lagos at the same time. Historically, Lagos has always fallen for the opposition, the jinx may be broken by APC though. Anyway, I perceive that the PDP in Lagos have seen that their chance to retaining federal is slim hence, wants to cash in to Lagos. The election will be fierce politically. Many things will come to play, it won't be election as usual.

At the Federal, Sai Buhari......2015-2019

8 Likes

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by brownlord2: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
Apc don't need to pay to be advocated for, their past work will talk for them.
APC till people like you don't exist in PDP

Hard work like the 50 million bed or 1bn for 1km road?
Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by bamidele029: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2014
I will vote Ambode, Jimi is Bode George's boy so never

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by holatin(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2014
brownlord2:

you need some excursion.
Visit all pdp and apc state Then we can tslk
Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by Olaolufred(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2014
brownlord2:

[size=16pt]HARD WORK LIKE EATING 1 BILLION NAIRA FOOD IN ONE YEAR.

THIS IS REAL HARD WORK.
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by brownlord2: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:

you need some excursion.
Visit all pdp and apc state Then we can tslk

will you stfu, I'm in apc state so what is your point?
Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by brownlord2: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2014
Olaolufred:

HARD WORK LIKE EATING 1 BILLION FOOD IN ONE YEAR.

THIS IS REAL HARD WORK.

That some really hard work, but you know your progressthieve lawmakers approved that bill. Right?

Or apc don't have members in the red and green chambers?

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by holatin(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2014
brownlord2:

will you stfu, I'm in apc state so what is your point?
Go back to your village then if you are not convinced There is a change in your state

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by brownlord2: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
Go back to your village then if you are not convinced There is a change in your state

It was a wasted time with you, now go play elsewhere. Idiat
Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by holatin(m): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2014
brownlord2:

It was a wasted time with you, now go play elsewhere. Idiat
you claim Apc bad, south west bad but your region is inhabitable for you.
outstanding fool of the year

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by brownlord2: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
you claim Apc bad, south west bad but your region is inhabitable for you.
outstanding fool of the year

south west bad? Are you drunk or you high on jedi?

You must be thinking I'm one of those ibos you engage into tribal e-war with. you need go back to aro
Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2014
Olaolufred:

[size=16pt]HARD WORK LIKE EATING 1 BILLION NAIRA FOOD IN ONE YEAR.

THIS IS REAL HARD WORK.
[/size]

Mumu. The money earmarked for State House, is not meant to feed the first family only but also includes, diplomatic banquets where a Foriegn Head of State is hosted or their emissaries, Aso Rock Staff, FEC meetings and other executive meetings including when your Governors and Traditional chiefs and leaders are hosted, security men and women are also meant to have their meals within the Presidential Palace.

ode

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by brownlord2: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2014
WombRaiders:

Mumu. The money earmarked for State House, is not meant to feed the first family only but also includes, diplomatic banquets where a Foriegn Head of State is hosted or their emissaries, Aso Rock Staff, FEC meetings and other executive meetings including when your Governors and Traditional chiefs and leaders are hosted, security men and women are also meant to have their meals within the Presidential Palace.

ode

Lol, you got time to waste on that idiat
Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by Zuria(f): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2014
WombRaiders:

ode

Hey you, back from prison? grin grin grin welcome back
Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by holatin(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2014
brownlord2:

south west bad? Are you drunk or you high on jedi?

You must be thinking I'm one of those ibos you engage into tribal e-war with. you need go back to aro
mentally speaking you deserved dat than me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Going On In SS And SE? / Dakuku, Semenitari, Amaechi Against Supporters Of PDP At Mile 1 Police Station / Multiple Grammatical Blunders On Channelstv Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.