Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Whats Going On In SS And SE? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats Going On In SS And SE? (3246 Views)

Throwback: There Are Igbos In SS - Buhari / The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves / After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Going On In SS And SE? by Rilwon: 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2015

No update at all
Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by ozoigbondu: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
GEJ is sweeping it
Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by Rilwon: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ is sweeping it

Update please undecided
Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by pendy79: 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
They are trying to write another result sheets. The Voter turnout in the South East and South South were abysmally poor based on information from former colleagues on ground.

They are using military and police force to doctor results in collation points presently trying to prevent a 25% victory for any of the states in the two zones for Buhari.

APC did so wonderfully surprising well in Akwa-Ibom that the PDP send out cult boys and some military men to commandeer ballot boxes and unused ballot papers to do a new election for the PDP alone all over the two zones now.

PDP is trying to create a siege mentality and chaos in the land to cause RIOT AND PUBLIC DISORDER all over the federation.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by Rilwon: 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
pendy79:
They are trying to write another result sheets. The Voter turnout in the South East and South South were abysmally poor based on information from former colleagues on ground.
They are using military and police force to doctor results in collation points presently trying to prevent a 25% victory for any of the states in the two zones for Buhari.
APC did so wonderfully surprising well in Akwa-Ibom that the PDP send out cult boys and some military men to commandeer ballot boxes and unused ballot papers to do a new election for the PDP alone all over the two zones now.
PDP is trying to create a siege mentality and chaos in the land to cause RIOT AND PUBLIC DISORDER all over the federation.

God pass them angry
Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by cooljude(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
pendy79:

Must you always lie or say something when you know absolute nothing about the issue. Do you know that election are still ongoing in many Eastern polling units eg in Agulleri, governor Obiano hometown and many other places. So you better wait for inec to release their official result.

8 Likes

Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by eaglechild: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sources say Buhari got no vote there.

1 Like

Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by winniz: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
pendy79:
They are trying to write another result sheets. [/b]The Voter turnout in the South East and South South were abysmally poor based on information from former colleagues on ground.[b]

Where in SE did u APC liars said witnessed a low turn out? Information that got 2 me confirmed that the SE witnessed a massive turnout and GEJ have the region Locked down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by pendy79: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
winniz:

Where in SE did u APC liars said witnessed a low turn out? Information that got 2 me confirmed that the SE witnessed a massive turnout and GEJ have the region Locked down.

The whole results are so massive that it can't.be uploaded anywhere on.the social media right. Who doesn't know the plot of the PDP and the plans to CHANGE THE RESULT ON THE RESULT SHEETS.

24hours after VOTING NOT A SINGLE POLLING UNIT RESULT ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA.

Soldiers going to COLLATION CENTRES TO PACK RESULT SHEETS IN ALL APC CONTROLLED STATES IN BOTH ZONES, SOLDIERS DRIVING TO KASTINA ALA TO DO.AS THEY'VE DONE IN IMO, RIVERS AND EDO.

why are soldiers packing results sheets from COLLATION.CENTRES? Are they working for APC too? Bauchi state governor trying to impose Curfew to prevent citizens from stopping them from witnessing poll collation so they can change the result.

3 Likes

Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by vicadex07(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ is sweeping it

With APC broom abi

He needs change too grin

2 Likes

Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by agriboom: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
"Massive rigging!" - govs of Rivers, Imo and Edo
Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by WilyWily: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
agriboom:
"Massive rigging!" - govs of Rivers, Imo and Edo
mmmmmmmmm APC.
Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by OsunOriginal: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Where are they? The fl@the@ds...

They must be busy writing results now.
Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by winniz: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
pendy79:

The whole results are so massive that it can't.be uploaded anywhere on.the social media right. Who doesn't know the plot of the PDP and the plans to CHANGE THE RESULT ON THE RESULT SHEETS.

Soldiers going to COLLATION CENTRES TO PACK RESULT SHEETS IN ALL APC CONTROLLED STATES IN BOTH ZONES, SOLDIERS DRIVING TO KASTINA ALA TO DO.AS THEY'VE DONE IN IMO, RIVERS AND EDO.

why are soldiers packing results sheets from COLLATION.CENTRES? Are they working for APC too? Bauchi state governor trying to impose Curfew to prevent citizens from stopping them from witnessing poll collation so they can change the result.

Why would PDP want to rig GEJ's stronghold or change results when it's quite glaring he would win SE/SS?

As 4 announcing of results, INEC already said they will release the results themselves. PDP supporters do not have to condescend so low to start circulating fake online results like what u APC jerks are doing.

You APC clowns are quite funny why would soldiers go to collation centre's to pack results sheets? You guys are really desperate hence the reason you guys keep circulating fake results online and propagating all sorts of falsehood.

Well 4 Imo, Edo and Rivers State GEJ is winning there convincingly. I think those Governors in charge of those states are feeling embarassed they couldn't deliver there states to APC they decided to come up with all kinds of ridiculous stories.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by pendy79: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
winniz:

Why would PDP want to rig GEJ's stronghold or change results when it's quite glaring he would win SE/SS?

As 4 announcing of results, INEC already said they will release the results themselves.

You APC clowns are quite funny why would soldiers go to collation centre's to pack results sheets? You guys are really desperate hence the reason you guys keep circulating fake results online and propagating all sorts of falsehood.

Well 4 Imo, Edo and Rivers State GEJ is winning there convincingly. I think those Governors in charge of those states are feeling embarassed they couldn't deliver there states to APC they decided to come up with all kinds of ridiculous stories.

Continue living in denial because you assume GEJ still have a chance to win.

Watch your TV Rivers people are all on the streets massively protecting yet you say they love PDP and GEJ

1 Like

Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by winniz: 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
pendy79:

Continue living in denial because you assume GEJ still have a chance to win.

Watch your TV Rivers people are all on the streets massively protecting yet you say they love PDP and GEJ

GEJ have won this elections already so no need arguing with you any further, though the margin between GEJ and GMB might not be much but GEJ will be re-elected.

3 Likes

Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by asadike(f): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
In d polling unit where I cast my vote, d people were like 'we are only interested in senate and house of reps, as for presidential, give all to goodluck' .

4 Likes

Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by anigbajumo(m): 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
asadike:
In d polling unit where I cast my vote, d people were like 'we are only interested in senate and house of reps, as for presidential, give all to goodluck' .
dear,hw market 4yer Goodluck nah?
Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by asadike(f): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
anigbajumo:
dear,hw market 4yer Goodluck nah?
my market sell well well. I even got market goodies for u. U will like it,its a white hanky. U know tomorrow na general cry cry day for una general as gej don win d election.

3 Likes

Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by Ajorosun: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
winniz:

As 4 announcing of results, INEC already said they will release the results themselves. PDP supporters do not have to condescend so low to start circulating fake online results like what u APC jerks are doing.

Dis tin is simple jst post result in ur polling unit. if tru the SS n SE election is free n fair
Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by anigbajumo(m): 6:30am On Mar 30, 2015
asadike:
my market sell well well. I even got market goodies for u. U will like it,its a white hanky. U know tomorrow na general cry cry day for una general as gej don win d election.
shebi na hanky u wana give me.....I wil giv u a pack of face towel coz I knw mst of u av started crying....hanky wil nt b enough 4u....wait am comin.anywae,hw was yer night?
Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by superneutral(m): 6:37am On Mar 30, 2015
Basically what a presidential candidate needs to be
declared winner is 25% in 24 states including FCT...
From the exit polls,we've received,APC will definitely get
more than 25% in these 24 states even if they don't get up
to 25% in any of the Eastern states and the south-South
states..
Lagos,Oyo,Ogun,Osun,Ondo,KwaraKogi,Benue,Nasa
rawa,Niger,Kebbi,
Sokoto,Zamfara,Katsina
Kaduna,Kano,Jigawa,Bauchi,Gombe
Yobe,Borno,Adamawa,Taraba and
Abuja..
APC has already got more than 25% in Ekiti...
If you do the data analysis of PVC distribution in APC
strongholds against PDP's,APC will definitely record higher
number of total votes no matter what happens in the East
and South-South..
APC votes in the North-West alone will cancel out all
PDP's votes in the East and South-South even if they
record 100%...
Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:42am On Mar 30, 2015
pendy79:

I have some of the results from Rivers State.. But I'm tellibg you the really escalated the results.. That region has been compronised...
Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by djfox: 6:42am On Mar 30, 2015
Um well its like 24 Hours After the Election now, and yet not any reasonable update is coming from the SS/SE region. Therefore we will now assume all these states are compromised.

I've always really known GEJ was more into the idea of causing chaos and handing over to the Military and it sure as hell seems to be what these people are pushing the country towards.
Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by asadike(f): 6:56am On Mar 30, 2015
anigbajumo:
shebi na hanky u wana give me.....I wil giv u a pack of face towel coz I knw mst of u av started crying....hanky wil nt b enough 4u....wait am comin.anywae,hw was yer night?
my love,am fine. Yours?
Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by anigbajumo(m): 7:00am On Mar 30, 2015
asadike:
my love,am fine. Yours?
It was fyn dear......
Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by MrPatoh: 7:10am On Mar 30, 2015
They are still collating.
Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by customized07: 7:15am On Mar 30, 2015
He who laughs last, laughs best.
Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by sparkleboy(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2015
asadike:
kiss kiss
Perfect answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats Going On In SS And SE? by asha80(m): 10:29am On Mar 30, 2015
customized07:
He who laughs last, laughs best.
I hope you will also laugh last when senate and house of rep results from abia start pouring in..be careful what you wish for

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Vs Akpabio: Who Performed Better As A Governor / See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Welcome Buhari & Tinubu To IDP Camp,Yola(pics / Ondo Election: Expose: APC Tactics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.