Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went (29093 Views)

Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview / His current MD was in the panel conducting the interview he went for! / Another Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by dreydee(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
angry grin
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by Misogynist2014(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sad
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Omo ni koko
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Owo ni koko
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by mebad(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
I can't fit laff.
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by sukkot: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
who told you to pay 3000 in tithe ? crazy person grin

1 Like

Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by santana45: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ain't happy you got a 30k job?
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by obekah(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Na only u waka go
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by sigidporte(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
EvuL!! cheesycheesy. You for tell am back to sender when she called you bros
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
This is so hilarious.

*faints*
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by Sunkyphil(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
welcome to lagos
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by phranseeqz(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
I feel ur pains bro. Pele gaan
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by Lero15(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahahahahahaha

Very funny___ even gateman follow interview you? Nawa o
Reminds me of one I went for, mine was 12k gaan. I went the first day, by the time I was coming back___ the stress/dusty road done collect all my "fine-girl" finish.
I didn't show up the next day...lmao

Why you go dey drink Origin like that? Are you a drunkard? tongue

Lerooo
Is that all you can tell a brother ni?
lol... modified*
U did same ...lol
Haven't seen ur post on frontpage today na...oya do d needful grin

Hope ur good?
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by baywatch84(m): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Your own better na, my own without knowledge of it was invited to GNLD interview, I almost die that day that my life had descended that low that I sat among stupid fools doing rubbish and clapping incessantly, this country had suffered graduate a lot even with good grade in the university... God help us all

8 Likes

Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by ritux: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
This reminded me of some company that was contacting me when I was undergoing my MSC in UK. In fact, the MD said when I get back to Nigeria I should contact him so we schedule a meeting. When I eventually got to Nigeria, we fixed a meeting date. I had to fly from Warri to Lagos. On my way to the office, I got a call from him saying he had some appointment and that we should reschedule for the next day. I told him I will rather wait till late noon.
Finally, we met. After all the plenty interview and talk, he said he was going to pay me 35k per month. I just told him I will get back to him. A week later, he called me if I have considered the offer. I just replied him saying you think I will come from UK to come do a job for 35k a month when I can make that in 2 days doing menial job in the UK and I ended the call.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by bcreamz(m): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
Dats 750!.....imagine
it z well.....pls dnt gv up on the job search and i pray u get a beta pay job
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by kilokeys(m): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
u have 750 left... grin

guy . same shit here o
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by rodeo0070(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
This is what most people face everyday my Brother. No worry better days are coming. Keep your head up...
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by motherlode: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
shocked sure-P internship program. There is God ooo cry
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by FCTProperties: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Diary of a job seeker
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by Jarus(m): 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
There was no job. They wanted to scam you. Along the line, maybe before "resumption" or on "resumption" day, they will ask you to pay.

5 Likes

Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
Jennimma:
This is so hilarious.

*faints*
this is so awkward.
*starts mouth-to-mouth resuscitation*
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by Olutola88(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lmao!I'm very prudent with likes on Nairaland but 2day, I had 2 be generous. That's why I don't apply anyhow and anywhere. I know it's quite bad but I've not been able to help it. I always want to see a P&G, a Nestle, a Shell, an ExxonMobil, a Diamond... before I apply. Tho people say it's not so good but I just hate trash *crying*

1 Like

Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by Matthewbriggs(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
The first job I got I was paid N3000 (Three thousand naira) a month as salary It was a tough job ... Fast forward 4years later I was given an offer of 400k to do that same type of work in a different company. I turned it down to start my own small busines and earn way higher.

One thing I have learnt over the years is that the greatest thing a company can give you is not salary or a great pay but experience. I see every job as a learning oppotuntiy because I know Experience is one currency that can shoot ones worth in the job market.

When starting out your driving force before working with a company should be the desire to improve, to learn, to build a track record of achievement and most times you will be short changed financially ... that should not bother you because when the reward for experience start pouring in you would speedily forget the pain you went through to get it.

I do not know much about this company ... But if working with them provided you the opportunity to learn and grow as a individual, and I would have advised you to take the offer ... it is not a question of not knowing your worth but a question of seeing it as an opportunity to build on your existing worth as you wait for those who know your worth.

But if they are exactly as you paint them to be ... Maybe you made the right call.

Mathew briggs

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by Uniqueme(f): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Op where did u copy dat from?
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by Bodmas06: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
The op is too funny
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by sukkot: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
baywatch84:
Your own better na, my own without knowledge of it was invited to GNLD interview, I almost die that day that my life had descended that low that I sat among stupid fools doing rubbish and clapping incessantly, this country had suffered graduate a lot even with good grade in the university... God help us all
bros maybe you deserve to dey clap incessantly sitting among stupid fools. i mean you dey middle of busy road dey take selfie grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by sunnshyn(f): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hmmm na wa. But wait o..someone kindly explain what sure-P is please..I didn't quite get that part.
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by MEILYN(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
sukkot:
who told you to pay 3000 in tithe ? crazy person grin
grin
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by sukkot: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
MEILYN:
grin
my oga at the top. I troway hailings wink
Re: Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went by Gboliwe: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Chai! You people won't kee me at all.

These employers can play god I tell you. Anyway, thank God you can laugh about it. Its well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job / Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Digital Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.