Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win (6396 Views)

Professor Soludo Visits Abia Governor Dr Okezie Ikpeazu (photos) / At Last: Alex Otti Apga Wins Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu Pdp In Court / Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Collynzo9: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ikengawo:
Hopefully Abians steer away from PDP but idk why that land is curse to be run by fools. This guy has no credentials outside of being a political thug. Anyways, let Abians make the right decision and say no to Ochendo and his boy boy
Just real Peleson's comment above and you will understand why Abia always ends up with bad leaders.
It is due to the dormant nature of the people, they prefer to cry, whine and complain all over instead of making a statement with their votes.
Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Abia should vote APGA and reject that nonsense TA Orji is cooking

2 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by ObaOMENT: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Eighty percent (80%) of people shouting and criticising the choice of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu are doing so based on Ngwaphobia.

This is the same Ngwaphobia that sabotaged the creation of Aba State. We have seen what Abia North and Abia central offered. I know the worst of Dr Ikpeazu's regime will be far better than both Orjis combined.

Dr Ikpeazu has no other hometown accept Aba and will definitely transform the city and bring it back to its lost glory

If you don't like Dr Ikpeazu, don't vote for him but we Ngwa people will definitely support him.
Stop spamming this forum with nonsense assumption
Is alex otti not an Ngwa man?
Nobody is afraid of the Ngwa people because ta orji can equally impose an ibeku son in via pdp candidate and there is nothing people will do to revert it.
But he choose his kind of man, a less competent man who serve as sanitation boss but can't keep his city clean. I know you will tell me he served as a deputy but I want to know if deputy cannot influence his Oga then what's the use of being second in command?

2 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Ngwakwe: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
ObaOMENT:
Stop spamming this forum with nonsense assumption
Is alex otti not an Ngwa man?
Nobody is afraid of the Ngwa people because ta orji can equally impose an ibeku son in via pdp candidate and there is nothing people will do to revert it.
But he choose his kind of man, a less competent man who serve as sanitation boss but can't keep his city clean. I know you will tell me he served as a deputy but I want to know if deputy cannot influence his Oga then what's the use of being second in command?

STOP spreading the lie that Dr Okezie is ASEPA boss

Is anybody stopping you from voting for Alex Otti? Why is frustration painted all over your comment

Who is Alex Otti?

Pascal Dozie's bank manager?

Business wise, can you compare his success story to Orji Uzor Kalu's achievement?

1 Like

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by ObaOMENT: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Is anybody stopping you from voting for Alex Otti? Why is frustration painted all over your comment

Who is Alex Otti?

Business wise, can you compare his success story to Orji Uzor Kalu's achievement?

Don't worry.
Election is few months away from now.

Aga ama mbe abuo, nke bu oke.
Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by ICHINONYE(m): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Can u see that ure on ur own, ure makingur self a mokery here, who told u Alex otti is not from Ngwa n who told you we don't want ngwa people in govt house,u just lust focused and dier s no ned replyin u since u can't read inbetwen d line
Ngwakwe:

Who is Alex Otti?

1 Like

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Ngwakwe: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
ICHINONYE:
Can u see that ure on ur own, ure makingur self a mokery here, who told u Alex otti is not from Ngwa n who told you we don't want ngwa people in govt house,u just lust focused and dier s no ned replyin u since u can't read inbetwen d line

Is anybody stopping you from voting Alex Otti?

Who said Alex Otti is not Ngwa?

Is Isiala Ngwa not Abia Central as opposed to Abia South PDP zoned the governorship to?

Free me, Ngwa people will give Dr Okezie Ikpeazu bloc vote.

1 Like

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Metasophia(f): 12:50am On Dec 10, 2014
All these people ranting here will not vote on the D day.its their old grandma and grand dad who has been in the villa and can not read and write that will be actively involved. The only thing they know is vote "okezuo" ikpeazu o bu onye ngwa. Ce fini, he will be voted for and will win . These young people who can sow the seed of revolution will not even come back to abia talkmore of getting a voters card. May God Help us.

1 Like

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Eighty percent (80%) of people shouting and criticising the choice of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu are doing so based on Ngwaphobia.

This is the same Ngwaphobia that sabotaged the creation of Aba State. We have seen what Abia North and Abia central offered. I know the worst of Dr Ikpeazu's regime will be far better than both Orjis combined.

Dr Ikpeazu has no other hometown accept Aba and will definitely transform the city and bring it back to its lost glory

If you don't like Dr Ikpeazu, don't vote for him but we Ngwa people will definitely support him.

With a name like ikpeazu,the odds are against the fellow
Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by chukel(m): 1:53am On Dec 10, 2014
It really annoys me the way and manner you guys are screaming here like your souls are tied to pdp. Pdp brought forward ikpeazu. That's final. Why whine and lament when u have other candidates from other political parties. Most of the complainants here will not even go out to vote. Calling on God that he is the only one to save abia is nonsense and fool hardy. That day, most abians will open their shops and tell u dia is no need voting. That their votes won't count. It happened that way in 2011. Yet they will come out to say abia is cursed. If u guys want to redeem your state, start a massive campaign on procurement of voters card. Then move on to campaign for people to come out, vote and protect their votes. U guys should stop this ikpeazu chorus. You r making him popular. Start campaigning for another candidate and party.
Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Ngwakwe: 5:03am On Dec 10, 2014
Babymama1:

With a name like ikpeazu,the odds are against the fellow

You are funny

It's a reminder to what his forefathers received from unjust Ndi-ichie.
Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 10, 2014
ICHINONYE:
[b] The Abia state primary election has com n gone with the Announcing of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu as d winner I personally ve not had a good meal nor sleep since last nite,I don't know why God did not give the mantle to the other 2 best candidate we have in the race of Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah the President of Masters Energy Group and a distinguished industrialists/nationalists or Dr. Alex C Otti the Group Managing Director, Diamond Bank Plc ,

This re men for me with track record whom come rain come shine you can place a bet on their head,while will Dr Okezie Ikpeazu a stool of corruption from TA.Orji given the mandate, this is a person that was incharge of Abia environmental board but did not use that office to clean up Aba, rather he went around with tugs chasing people up and down , some one that can't put his own small house in order I bet you that person can't do noting outside. Abians I call on all of you today 16years of miss rule from the Orji's are okay, we can't gamble with this 8 years again please,take a deep look at our state and take a look at even Bronu that is been ravaged by war,when other states comes to Nairaland to post development pic of their states their is noting for us to post,imagine some one posting Abia tower when others are posting good roads, railways ,Hospitals , modem sport facility, what do we have, let's forget party affiliation ,LGA, Regions n vote in some one that we know can change our house, politic is not Baba ijebu let us stop the gamble here today,a word is anof for all of us.
Sign IIChinonye your felow Abia here [/b]

below re post I got 4rm Abians om Facebok and other online media on the election

The only way Abia will see progress is when power goes round.

It is the turn of Ngwa people.

Anything short of that will close the windows of heaven against Abia because God is a just being. True or False.
Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Is anybody stopping you from voting Alex Otti?

Who said Alex Otti is not Ngwa?

Is Isiala Ngwa not Abia Central as opposed to Abia South PDP zoned the governorship to?

Free me, Ngwa people will give Dr Okezie Ikpeazu bloc vote.

Abia will give him block vote

Power must go round.
Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 10, 2014
Pls, I dont even know what is wrong with Abia state.My parents have refused to moved over from Kano because of the state of Aba.Who in your objective mind do u think is the best candidate for Abia state?
Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by ICHINONYE(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Don't vote for DR ikpeazu sinple,if not u wil stil remain in kano cuse dier wud b no development come 8yrs time, its time we act early now
Eugenedimgba:
Pls, I dont even know what is wrong with Abia state.My parents have refused to moved over from Kano because of the state of Aba.Who in your objective mind do u think is the best candidate for Abia state?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets / Reno Responds To Uju Anya / NNPP Senatorial, House Of Reps Candidates In Zamfara Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.