Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower (10907 Views)

My Compilation Of 1975 end of the world Watchtower Quotes / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower / JMAN05, BERNIMOORE ON JONAH'S WARNING VS JW RUSSELL 1914 PREDICTION. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by BERNIMOORE: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
paulGrundy:

I don't have any particular doctrine per say, but let's say I tend towards protestant evangelicals. I attend a church that upholds sola scriptural, but that is open to other denominations.

Having no particular doctrine per say means you are unstable!
no wonder you are pirating paulgrundy's work,

can we say that you are part of the people peter described as unstable people who twist the Scriptures

2 peter 3
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

pls
17 You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked

you are trying to carry people away as your prey? i cant laugh o! grin

note, remember that you personally invites me to this thread in pg 0, so no offence
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by BERNIMOORE: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
[size=14pt]coded post G*[/size]

true2god:
The BARRISTER of JW will always live on lies and deflections. There is no any official prophesy from Assemblies of God, be it 1914 or any other date, when armageddon will happen .

Create a thread where Assemblies of God made a false prophesy (like your watchtower), so that we can discuss it.The only organization still holding unto this indefensive and unsensible lies (1914 christ 'presense') is the watchtower which you are defending.

Go and read 1984 edition of 'FOREVER YOU CAN LIVE IN PARADISE EARTH'.

I wonder how honest you could be in real life when you defend lies with all your time\energy. If watchtower GB is reading NL, they will be impress with your gullibility and pseudo-knowledge, and this will do you no good

Have you put on your big lenses like your brother Emusan to read the obvious thing you are denying in bold up there; lets start with 1914 and 1916

http://jehovah.to/exe/general/prophetic.htm
check under the heading; in the link above;

[size=14pt]THE ISSUE IN RELATIONSHIP TO THE ASSEMBLIES OF GOD CHURCH[/size]

[size=14pt]A leading Assemblies of God official, Thomas M. Chalmers, in a sermon delivered at the Assembly of God Church, Springfield, Missouri, [b]in the early 1920's made predictions[/b] based upon his exegesis of Ezekiel 38. In part, he stated, ** "...In half a dozen or a dozen years more (I don't think it will be a dozen years), some fine morning the inhabitants of Jerusalem will see a great cloud (see verse 16) - in a few minutes the cloud will develop a great cloud of airplanes landing tens of thousands of men on the soil of Palestine..." Chalmers' predictions failed to occur[/size]

compare that to berth-sarim issue of the jw in 1925*

During World War I(1914), The Weekly Evangel, an official publication of the Assemblies of God, carried this prediction:* "We are not yet in the Armageddon struggle proper, but at its commencement, and it may be, if students of prophecy read the signs aright, that Christ will come before the present war closes, and before Armageddon... The war preliminary to Armageddon, it seems, has commenced."

[size=14pt]Changes in 1916 edition of The Weekly Evangel, an official publication of the Assemblies of God[/size]

The May 13, 1916 edition of The Weekly Evangel, pages 6-9, carried an article headed "The Times of the Gentiles" in which more predictions were made. Among them was the statement that "As Israel lost the rule of their land at the beginning of these Gentile Times (606 B.C.E. according to the author of this article), it would seem that the first terminal date would mark some kind of a beginning of the restoration of the land. Does not this give great significance to the Zionist movement on the part of the Jews?... How inspiring is the thought that, if 1915, or 1916 shall prove to be the first terminal date, then the nineteen years more to 1934 or 1935 may cover the end time with its whirl of events, including the reign of the 'ten kings' the Antichrist, the 7-year covenant...".http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfulfilled_Christian_religious_predictions

i believe objective readers of this thread can really see why those shouting 'kill them till they grow' to these jw are the worst , i have exposed at least 3 individuals, on this thread (1)paulgrundy,*pirating another persons work while he impersonates as the person, now reduced to a spectator in his own thread (2)Emusan, in my response in (My response coded F1* above on this page) (3)true2God, saying that There is no any official prophesy from Assemblies of God, be it 1914 or any other date, when armageddon will happen

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by dolphinheart(m): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
paulGrundy:

I don't have any particular doctrine per say, but let's say I tend towards protestant evangelicals. I attend a church that upholds sola scriptural, but that is open to other denominations.

The perfect definition of the word "anything goes" in relation to beliefs and doctrines.

Abeg , what is the name of that church that upholds sola scriptural that you attend.!
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2016
dolphinheart:

The perfect definition of the word "anything goes" in relation to beliefs and doctrines.

Abeg , what is the name of that church that upholds sola scriptural that you attend.!

The name of my church is not important
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by jaysparx(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2016
Please stop criticizing witnesses, I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses so U can ask me anything
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
I thank God false tower witnesses are been exposed.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Teaching lies and heresies,

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
solite3:

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

To discover many more of their lies, visit www.jwfacts.com
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Emusan(m): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
jaysparx:
Please stop criticizing witnesses, I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses so U can ask me anything

I don't know when criticism becomes bring out fact from Watchtower Publications itself.

How are you different from the rest of JWs here on NL?

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2020
how many of them are still alive?
grin
funny scam religion.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by achorladey: 5:50pm On May 03, 2020
paulGrundy:
how many of them are still alive?

grin

funny scam religion.

Are you talking about the MILLIONS NOW(1914) LIVING WILL NEVER DIE.

or

THE MILLIONS NOW (2020) LIVING WILL NEVER DIET

or

THE MILLIONS NOW( 1914) LIVING NEVER DIETH.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 5:58pm On May 03, 2020
achorladey:

Are you talking about the MILLIONS NOW(1914) LIVING WILL NEVER DIE.
or
THE MILLIONS NOW (2020) LIVING WILL NEVER DIET
or
THE MILLIONS NOW( 1914) LIVING NEVER DIETH.
1. please kindly read the opening post. 2. are you a JW?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Janosky: 6:12pm On May 03, 2020
Emusan:

I don't know when criticism becomes bring out fact from Watchtower Publications itself.

How are you different from the rest of JWs here on NL?
solite3:

John 11:26. John 8:51
"And whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"

MUMU people mocking themselves thinking that they can mock Jehovah's servants or His word the Bible..
grin grin
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by achorladey: 6:13pm On May 03, 2020
paulGrundy:

1. please kindly read the opening post.
2. are you a JW?

It is a very old post and many of those on that thread are not even as active here on as before.

My initial post is just to summarize it for you that your question is as GOOD as ........

Is the MILLIONS NOW(1914) LIVING WILL NEVER DIE alive or DEAD?

The individual who wrote the book itself is LIVING TESTAMENT to the answer to your question.

So in essence Mr RUTHERFORD should be the best person to supply all of us the ANSWER. But sorry Mr RUTHERFORD was equally among the NOW LIVING that will NEVER but what do we have in 2020. Mr RUTHERFORD is dead up to close to A CENTURY +/-20 years away.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 6:17pm On May 03, 2020
achorladey:

It is a very old post and many of those on that thread are not even as active here on as before.

My initial post is just to summarize it for you that your question is as GOOD as ........

The individual who wrote the book itself is LIVING TESTAMENT to the answer to your question.

I don't understand a thing you wrote?
kindly break down and if possible make reference to quotes.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by achorladey: 6:19pm On May 03, 2020
Janosky:

MUMU people mocking themselves thinking that they can mock Jehovah's servants or His word the Bible..
grin grin

At least you are smiling. It's better.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2020
achorladey:

So in essence Mr RUTHERFORD should be the best person to supply all of us the ANSWER. But sorry Mr RUTHERFORD was equally among the NOW LIVING that will NEVER but what do we have in 2020. Mr RUTHERFORD is dead up to close to A CENTURY +/-20 years away.

but he lied, and claimed to speak for God
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2020
achorladey:

At least you are smiling. It's better.
read the article well, Rutherford thought the world would end during his time.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 6:35pm On May 03, 2020
Janosky:

grin grin

read the article well, Rutherford thought the world would end during his time.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2020
Janosky:

grin grin

read the article well, Rutherford thought the world would end during his time. while those alive would go to Paradise.

“”Seventy jubilees of fifty years each would be a total of 3500 years. That period of time beginning 1575 before A.D. 1 of necessity would end in the fall of the year 1925, at which time the type ends and the great antitype must begin. What, then, should we expect to take place? The chief thing to be restored is the human race to life; and since other Scriptures definitely fix the fact that there will be a resurrection of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and other faithful ones of old, and that these will have the first favour, we may expect 1925 to witness the return of these faithful men of Israel from the condition of death, being resurrected and fully restored to perfect humanity and made the visible, legal representatives of the new order of things on earth. … As we have heretofore stated, the great jubilee cycle is due to begin in 1925. At that time the earthly phase of the kingdom shall be recognized.” Millions Now Living Will Never Die pp.88,89

cc archorlady
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by achorladey: 6:46pm On May 03, 2020
paulGrundy:

but he lied, and claimed to speak for God

That's what my post is saying. He eventually became testimony of that publication MILLIONS NOW LIVING (including Mr RUTHERFORD) WILL NEVER DIE are DEAD +/-20 years from NOW, It will be 100 years that Mr RUTHERFORD published that.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by achorladey: 6:54pm On May 03, 2020
paulGrundy:

read the article well, Rutherford thought the world would end during his time. while those alive would go to Paradise.

“”Seventy jubilees of fifty years each would be a total of 3500 years. That period of time beginning 1575 before A.D. 1 of necessity would end in the fall of the year 1925, at which time the type ends and the great antitype must begin. What, then, should we expect to take place? The chief thing to be restored is the human race to life; and since other Scriptures definitely fix the fact that there will be a resurrection of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and other faithful ones of old, and that these will have the first favour, we may expect 1925 to witness the return of these faithful men of Israel from the condition of death, being resurrected and fully restored to perfect humanity and made the visible, legal representatives of the new order of things on earth. … As we have heretofore stated, the great jubilee cycle is due to begin in 1925. At that time the earthly phase of the kingdom shall be recognized.” Millions Now Living Will Never Die pp.88,89

cc archorlady

It's a pity HE USED "MILLIONS NOW LIVING". if we were to GIVE him benefits of the DOUBT beyond 1925 the proposed YEAR in that PUBLICATION record shows WORLD WAR II 1939-1945 took the MILLIONS NOW LIVING away just 20 years after the publication.

It becomes a matter for one to shake heads and look away.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 7:09pm On May 03, 2020
achorladey:

It's a pity HE USED "MILLIONS NOW LIVING". if we were to GIVE him benefits of the DOUBT beyond 1925 the proposed YEAR in that PUBLICATION record shows WORLD WAR II 1939-1945 took the MILLIONS NOW LIVING away just 20 years after the publication.

It becomes a matter for one to shake heads and look away.

even after the 1925, subsequent predictions after then failed.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 7:11pm On May 03, 2020
achorladey:

That's what my post is saying. He eventually became testimony of that publication MILLIONS NOW LIVING (including Mr RUTHERFORD) WILL NEVER DIE are DEAD +/-20 years from NOW, It will be 100 years that Mr RUTHERFORD published that.

with what you just admitted to, would you safely conclude the all with the watchtower teaches is accurate truth that cannot be questioned?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by achorladey: 7:25pm On May 03, 2020
paulGrundy:

with what you just admitted to, would you safely conclude the all with the watchtower teaches is accurate truth that cannot be questioned?

What I have just shown you is that SOMEONE (Mr RUTHERFORD) were he to be RESURRECTED today he will be SEEN as an APOSTATE by the very members of the ORGANIZATION he set up before DYING because he RUTHERFORD DIED long before the OTHER MILLIONS that will never DIE followed HIM to same END.

In essence they will hold him for teaching them what was not TRUE because he HIMSELF DIED before the REST followed.

Our father who the YORUBA addressed as KABI O KO SI allows Abraham to question him, Job did and many others do. So who is RUTHERFORD or WATCHTOWER that cannot be subjected to QUESTIONS. After all said and DONE they appear in different court cases around the world and many of what they TEACH as ACCURATE truth go through questions that sometimes they themselves Dodge or refuse to answer.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by achorladey: 7:30pm On May 03, 2020
paulGrundy:

even after the 1925, subsequent predictions after then failed.

That's what am saying.

Some will say it's JUST PREDICTION blah blah. Reality shows they PREDICTED and were EXPECTING but they FORGOT Christ said HE will COME at a TIME when we DON'T EXPECT HIM to COME. Like a thief in the NIGHT.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by johnw47: 7:48am On May 04, 2020
paulGrundy:

Its not possible for a baby that was born in 1914, that cannot talk to start claiming that he is an anointed christain. Ok let me work with your 20years analogy. How many JW's that are 120years are still alive today?

Do you know that the teaching has been changed several times?

Jwfacts.com

yes i do know, they have changed dates near as many times as i have changed clothes

and i'm a clean man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Launches 24/7 Live Online Radio Station / How Can I Download A Free Bible To My Phone Asha 200 / Evangelism In Public Buses Is Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.