Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower (10902 Views)

My Compilation Of 1975 end of the world Watchtower Quotes / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower / JMAN05, BERNIMOORE ON JONAH'S WARNING VS JW RUSSELL 1914 PREDICTION. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Emusan(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
MzNelly:

Ha ha undecided
All you're good at is picking on Witnesses
Yes, I do know people who gave first-hand info about what it was like in 1914; but to hand out their names to you is ridiculousity of the highest order.

I can't help but SMH because you're so blindfolded to see this truth.

Another example is this;
Pastor Russell himself believes and teaches the worshipping of Jesus but today worshipping of Jesus became idolatry to JWs which means the sole founder 'Russell' died as an idolatry.

Yet people still believe in such organization.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Emusan(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
MzNelly:

Okay, itaff do.

Are you speaking Greek?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
MzNelly:

Ha ha undecided
All you're good at is picking on Witnesses
Yes, I do know people who gave first-hand info about what it was like in 1914; but to hand out their names to you is ridiculousity of the highest order.

Then you are telling lies. I knew you were lieing from the onset, because of they were still alive, the governing body would not have changed the teaching.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
paulGrundy:

Then you are telling lies. I knew you were lieing from the onset, because of they were still alive, the governing body would not have changed the teaching.
Okay, Sir.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Emusan:

Are you speaking Greek?
German, Sir.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Emusan:

I can't help but SMH because you're so blindfolded to see this truth.

Another example is this;
Pastor Russell himself believes and teaches the worshipping of Jesus but today worshipping of Jesus became idolatry to JWs which means the sole founder 'Russell' died as an idolatry.

Yet people still believe in such organization.
The light became brighter and brighter, Sir.
We've made mistakes, just like any organisation.
Our mistakes don't make us 'evil.'
This isn't particularly hard to understand, I believe.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Emusan(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
MzNelly:

German, Sir.

Sprechen sie German?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Emusan:

Sprechen sie German?
Ja ich bin.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Emusan(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
MzNelly:

The light is getting brighter indeed WHEN THE SOLE CALLED THE FOUNDER DIED AS A POLYTHEISTIC (according to JWs) and God hates IDOLATRY, I can see the level of your blindfolded.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Emusan(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
MzNelly:

Ja ich bin.

Guten Abend und wie geht's?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
MzNelly:

Am glad you admitted that you make mistakes, am not saying you are evil, but can you wholeheartedly depend on an organisation that makes mistakes to dispense accurate truth? Can you conclude that there are some "doses of mistakes" in your meat in due season?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Yooguyz: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
#Quietly preparing my witty responses before BERNIMORE/CANTICLES and JMAN05 attacks#

Paulgrundy good job, keep it up!
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Emusan:

The light is getting brighter indeed WHEN THE SOLE CALLED THE FOUNDER DIED AS A POLYTHEISTIC (according to JWs) and God hates IDOLATRY, I can see the level of your blindfolded.
Okay, Sir.
Believe in whatever rocks your boat, I'll do the same.
It is, afterall, a free world.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
paulGrundy:

Am glad you admitted that you make mistakes, am not saying you are evil, but can you wholeheartedly depend on an organisation that makes mistakes to dispense accurate truth? Can you conclude that there are some "doses of mistakes" in your meat in due season?
Everyone makes mistakes.
The point is, we corrected them.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Emusan:

Guten Abend und wie geht's?
Sehr Gut. Danke
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Emusan(m): 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
MzNelly:

Okay, Sir.
Believe in whatever rocks your boat, I'll do the same.
It is, afterall, a free world.

It is a free world BUT THE TRUTH IS RIGHT THERE IN THE SCRIPTURE.

You mean Russell didn't know what he believed and the modern day JWs know more than him?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
Emusan:

It is a free world BUT THE TRUTH IS RIGHT THERE IN THE SCRIPTURE.

You mean Russell didn't know what he believed and the modern day JWs know more than him?
Yes, they know more than he did.
He didn't know it all. Unfortunately, he didn't live long enough to know ALL about the Bible's requirements.
Why are we overflogging this topic?
It's self-explanatory.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Emusan(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
MzNelly:

Sehr Gut. Danke

Bitte schon!

Wo wohnen sie?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Emusan:

Bitte schon!

Wo wohnen sie?
Lagos. Sie?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Emusan(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
MzNelly:

Lagos. Sie?

Ich wohne in Abuja
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Emusan:

Ich wohne in Abuja
die Reichen wohnen in Abuja grin
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by edogho(m): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
MzNelly and Emusan make una park one side wjth that unknown sounds

Paulgrundy, I just dey watch u in 3D. Share ur own beliefs u no gree, na to dey question why I first talk say this and come talk that now.

*A just dey in a playful mood today* just dey happy, chai, peace of mind good o gringrin
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Emusan(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
MzNelly:

die Reichen wohnen in Abuja grin

Warum nicht?

Es freut mich

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
Emusan:

Warum nicht?

Es freut mich
Good to know, Sir. smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
MzNelly:

Everyone makes mistakes.

Hmm.. I love your your candor and honesty its worthy of emulation. smiley

But then, am curious about something, what attracted you to Jehovahs witnesses?

I mean, why do you believe it to be the truth?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
paulGrundy:

Hmm.. I love your your candor and honesty its worthy of emulation. smiley

But then, am curious about something, what attracted you to Jehovahs witnesses?

I mean, why do you believe it to be the truth?
Before I answer that, can you be honest with me too?
Are you an apostate?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by vooks: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
Could you be imbibing some mistakes presently without knowing from the organization kitchen?
MzNelly:

Everyone makes mistakes.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
MzNelly:

Are you an apostate?

No.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Mintayo(m): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
MzNelly:

Are you an apostate?
So anyone that leaves JW is an apostate? Epic.

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mintayo:

So anyone that leaves JW is an apostate? Epic.
Those weren't my words.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
paulGrundy:

No.
IMHO, I couldn't have made a better choice.
We teach the truth, base our teachings on the Bible, have love among ourselves and most importantly, we preach to others about God.

You belong to what denomination?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
vooks:
Could you be imbibing some mistakes presently without knowing from the organization kitchen?
Err.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Husband And Wife Practise Different Religions! / Bishop David Oyedepo Launches 24/7 Live Online Radio Station / How Can I Download A Free Bible To My Phone Asha 200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.