Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home (34725 Views)

Benin Guys Who Kidnapped Young Boys & Had Sex With Them Nabbed (Photos) / Maid Who Stabbed Sleeping Child Beheaded (Warning: Gruesome Image) / Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Feranmicharles(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
sukkot:
is american engrisss. get a hold of yaself grin
so? Ao is that related 2 british eng? Were u colonised by d americans undecided
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by clemz88(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
How can we identify her when the capture is not clear enough angry
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by sukkot: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
rezzy:

This can be true
it can be. but it aint. she look more like mr ibu grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by sukkot: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
Feranmicharles:
so? Ao is that related 2 british eng? Were u colonised by d americans undecided
me personally i was. spent 8 years there grin
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Onegai(f): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
Please hand the image to graphic designers, they can enhance the images clearly to get her picture. Since she used OLX to hire the maid, OLX can release records of IP address for internet connection used, this should be through the company that hosts their website for them and monitors incoming traffic. Let the parents pull up the original ad (date and timestamp can be located, so OLX can narrow their search) (a cybercafe can be monitored for some days, her picture circulated amongst patrons). 5 days means this was a pre-planned job (a group sets maids up with families that are well-to-do and hits at first opportunity). There's definitely a group behind this kidnapping.

@Blink182, please see above. Can you/people on ground contact OLX?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Oluwa ooo Omo Meji Fa! God please bring them back home safely...
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Mrbigman1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
It's now d talk of d day all over Nija. Happening in d east, west south and north. Election is here, some idiots need power and funny enough dey would not use dia kids, dey want someone's and to frustrates someone's long time effort of love making and child bearing.

Lord ve mercy
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by daveP(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
And once again i shout against this "it is a must to have a maid" palaver. This is the 3rd case in 3weeks.

I stay@ Magodo and i can imagine with over 10,000 units of homes, the maids serving in that GRA alone........... lipsrsealed

let the maids be given 1percent of the boss' will and see the change in attitude and character that would track this besmirched role. Gustavo told me it happens in Mexico!
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Feranmicharles(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
sukkot:
me personally i was. spent 8 years there grin
grin grin that's okay cool I've heard you
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by sukkot: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
Feranmicharles:
grin grin that's okay cool I've heard you
i be proper hood nigga wink grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Beingunique(f): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
May God send His Angels to release them in Jesus' Name...amen
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Iffffffy(f): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Cute kids, I feel for their parents.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Fruitilicious: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
It is well o, these maids can't be trusted...She must have been communicatiing with her partner(s) in crime. As for me,once in a while i just pick up my maids' phone to check in coming and outgoing messages without her knowledge, i noticed some of them(maids) are really good but the so called brothers/boyfriends begin to brainwash them via phone calls/sms into planning evil. God save us from them, i pray these kids are found in one piece and reunited with their families... It is well, Oluwa is involved.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Francon(f): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
it is not just the families that are in d search dear... even we are gonna help... a clearer picture would have made it more faster
jimngam:

It might be blurred, but for people that actually know her, it will be clear enough.

May God expose her, Amen.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
tjskii:

Uve got to be kidding me..olx..but thats dangerous stuff..meaning the lady cant be traced to any1...o dear lord..
OLX na scam na! I dunno why someone in his right senses would go look for a maid online. If the maid was someone traceable from the parents or relations,that's better. But this one is totally a strange person. How on earth are they gonna get her? Smh
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by chival(f): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mothers please take care of your children yourselves. If a job will not let you bring up your children then save up and start a business that will allow you care for your kids yourself. You did not give birth to them for a nanny, househelp or creche and no one will love them like you do.

No job no matter how high paying, is worth the life of a single child. Fellow mothers, let us always remember that our kids are our most prized posessions.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Francon(f): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
The former english was d bomb sha
sukkot:
he or she said the maid is ugly. i say what was he expecting ? beyonce or alicia keyes ? wink
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Feranmicharles(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
sukkot:
i be proper hood nigga wink grin grin
lolzzz grin cheesy shey dis 1 normal sha grin ... I love ur personalty. Amma follow yacheesy
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by queenprecy(f): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
I feel so much for the mother. what a world! chaaiiiii
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by DoTheNeedful: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
SeverusSnape:
she's not even beautiful. Besides, the photo looks blurry

Dem show the picture of a maid wey abscond with person children,you dey check whether the maid is beautiful or not undecided undecided. What happens if she is beautiful . Na people like you dey sleep with housemaid when your wife is away. SMH angry angry
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by sukkot: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
The former english was d bomb sha
yeah try telling that to boko haram grin
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by sukkot: 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Feranmicharles:
lolzzz grin cheesy shey dis 1 normal sha grin ... I love ur personalty. Amma follow yacheesy
come on board. next stop na bariga. grin wink
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by stonecoldcafe: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
SeverusSnape:
she's not even beautiful. Besides, the photo looks blurry
honestly what a blurr picture. So no one can get something better. You are living in my house and taking care of my kids and I don't have a solid photograph of you?
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by eve22: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
The girl looks calm and innocent in my eyes, I hope someone has not kidnapped d boys & d house maid tinking she is an elder sister to those children. I pray they are found unhurt.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
Onegai:
Please hand the image to graphic designers, they can enhance the images clearly to get her picture. Since she used OLX to hire the maid, OLX can release records of IP address for internet connection used, this should be through the company that hosts their website for them and monitors incoming traffic. Let the parents pull up the original ad (date and timestamp can be located, so OLX can narrow their search) (a cybercafe can be monitored for some days, her picture circulated amongst patrons). 5 days means this was a pre-planned job (a group sets maids up with families that are well-to-do and hits at first opportunity). There's definitely a group behind this kidnapping.

@Blink182, please see above. Can you/people on ground contact OLX?
You are right about the syndicate part.

Thank you all for your concern. I see loving nigerians are doing more to get this issue solved.

With information provided to family, hopefully it won't be long before she is caught. She bears the same name with her supposed agent and it seems the name she used for taking the job is fake.

The police and telecom companies are doing a great job.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by nikkyshyne(f): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
Does it mean the parents of the kids don't have a passport photograph or a clearer pix of the maid taking care of their child? Is this the best they can release? If yes, then this is a case of negligence and carelessness!
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by debbydee(f): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
they will be found shorthly. in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by redcliff: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
Feranmicharles:
We're really growing in nigeria,is that not a CCtv capture? Yes it is...cool kudos(thumbs up)

*modified*
FTC what a week cheesy
As u dey read, I pray 4 una say.... You shall be d head and not the tail... Amen!!!

must people comment even when they dont have anything reasonable to say? SMH
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by MillionDollars: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
sukkot:
what was you expecting beyonce ?
THERE IS A MURDER CASE HERE!!! HE HAS KILLED ENGLISH
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by sukkot: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
MillionDollars:

THERE IS A MURDER CASE HERE!!! HE HAS KILLED ENGLISH
grin
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by charming247(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
There is something u all ve not considered, this maid may also ve been kidnap alongside with the kids, so I will advice the people in charge of the investigation not to rule out that possibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Dammyjohn(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Are you even truely searching for the missing kids?Or can't you compare between the picture of the kids and that of the maid and see the difference?Common post good and bright pictures of the maid and let us find her and the Kids my friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. / Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) / Father Puts Pepper In Daughters Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.