Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home (34855 Views)

Benin Guys Who Kidnapped Young Boys & Had Sex With Them Nabbed (Photos) / Maid Who Stabbed Sleeping Child Beheaded (Warning: Gruesome Image) / Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Can you imagine?

They got this from a bank's CCTV footage?

Meaning madam didn't have help's picture all this while? Highly prepostourous____ showing unconscionable level of carelessness by "madam"

___or was that her first day?
I don't gerrit...

I just pray for the kinds safe return.
Please be sensible, she just resumed work with my sister.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Dammyjohn(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
charming247:
There is something u all ve not considered, this maid may also ve been kidnap alongside with the kids, so I will advice the people in charge of the investigation not to rule out that possibility.
Hmmmm.This may be possibly so.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by antiscamservice: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Honestly speaking, people should endeavor to conduct background checks on thier employees.
If you can't do it yourself, contract a credible service like the Antiscam Service in Nigeria.

Unknown to many, there is a network of kidnappers that use fake names and addresses to get employed with the sole aim of abducting the kids of their employers within a few months of their employment .

People should henceforth start confirming the names and addresses of their employees and that of their next of kin.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by debbydee(f): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
borders, transport stations and most especially telecoms companies.
they can be of help. I pray for the children the maid and all those involved will be exposed.
i am so sure of that except the God of Adeboye is not alive.
#ParentsholduntoGod#havefaith#
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
blink182:

If you are/were any sensible Sir, you would have seen that I asked a question.
If you can answer it___ fine.
If not___ please swerve.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by debbydee(f): 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
blink182:

If not___ please swerve.

This is not time to start fighting but for prayers. Anyone can make a mistake.
our efforts now should be on locating the children.
Do you understand what it means to give birth.
you are here exchanging words.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by viktuur(m): 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Also we need to be more proactive in this things:
I know people who do HIV, Hepatitis and various medical tests on their maid before taking them in.
I think it is time we start taking Passport quality pictures of both the maid and sponsors( biometrics if possible).
blink182:
You are right about the syndicate part.

Thank you all for your concern. I see loving nigerians are doing more to get this issue solved.

With information provided to family, hopefully it won't be long before she is caught. She bears the same name with her supposed agent and it seems the name she used for taking the job is fake.

The police and telecom companies are doing a great job.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Sweetlemon(f): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Can you imagine?

They got this from a bank's CCTV footage?

Meaning madam didn't have help's picture all this while? Highly prepostourous____ showing unconscionable level of carelessness by "madam"

___or was that her first day?
I don't gerrit...

I just pray for the kinds safe return.

Can you imagine!!!!!

I'm so annoyed!

Meanwhile there's no proof she kidnapped them. I was expecting to see a CCTV of her running away with the kids, but this is all they can come up with?
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by antiscamservice: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
JackBaueress1:
OLX na scam na! I dunno why someone in his right senses would go look for a maid online. If the maid was someone traceable from the parents or relations,that's better. But this one is totally a strange person. How on earth are they gonna get her? Smh

Olx is not necessarily a scam site. I bought a LPG tank via OLX. And my friend just bought an Ultrasound machine via OLX today.
My friend and I conducted background check on the sellers and we met one-on-one before we paid for the products.

To be safe on OLX and other similar sites, verify the buyer's business and address first before proceeding with the deal.
For deals that run into millions, you need to conduct thorough investigation.
I had to spend two nights in Lagos when i wanted to buy a LPG tank in order to thoroughly investigate the seller.

I pray the children are rescued unhurt and the maid brought to book, if found culpable.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
[size=20pt]Honestly, this serves the family right!!!
How can you hire an house help without background check?
Did she just appear into the house? Who was the person that introduced her to you guys?
Where is her family? And where does she live

Those are basic things anyone should know before hiring an househelp but these fools decided to gamble with their valuables and the lives of their kids. Shame on them.
[/size]
Even if she was hired via olx, first thing before she resumes work is to have her details collated.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by AKPOSbaba: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
kennygee:
This picture is not clear, how is it suppose to help?
u shud recognise her with her bre*st grin
check then balance am
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Sweetlemon(f): 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
blink182:

That's not enough reason at all!

Pictures, address, and other info of her family should have been taken before resumption.

Anyway, it's too late now.

I wish you guys well and pray that it all ends well in Jesus name.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Weah96: 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Can you imagine!!!!!

I'm so annoyed!

Meanwhile there's no proof she kidnapped them. I was expecting to see a CCTV of her running away with the kids, but this is all they can come up with?

Either she kidnapped them or she took them out for ice cream. Which one sounds reasonable after 3 days?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
debbydee:
blink182:

If not___ please swerve.

Please I beg you, I do not have time for this.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
debbydee:
blink182:

If not___ please swerve.

Yes I do Ma'am and that's why I asked that question.
Mind you, ain't exchanging words with no-one, I'm only stating facts. I don't do rakish/facile accusations. I think there should be an evidence, no matter how subtle that these kids were kidnapped by the maid.
__ supposing they were all kidnapped(inclusive of the maid)?
___There is no pic of her anywhere in the world?

I also think, the mom should have a pic of her. Not this CCTV footage.

If you have a point to make __ please do___ don't give me that give birth ...or 'bandy words' shiii.
You know what it means to say peeps are exchanging words/fighting? I don't think so.

Leave yo sentiments aside and think__that way we can stymie future occurrence(s).

Thanks and That's all.

*still praying for the kids safe return*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by DuchessLily(f): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pic not clear.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Sweetlemon(f): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
Weah96:

Either she kidnapped them or she took them out for ice cream. Which one sounds reasonable after 3 days?

She might have been playing with them outside.............

The kidnappers came in, them an decided to kidnap all three to avoid her raising an alarm.

It could be anything. They may even be using her as cover up to cover their tracks.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Yes I do Ma'am and that's why I asked that question.
Mind you, ain't exchanging words with no-one, I'm only stating facts. I don't do rakish/facile accusations. I think there should be an evidence, no matter how subtle that these kids were kidnapped by the maid.
__ supposing they were all kidnapped(inclusive of the maid)?
___There is no pic of her anywhere in the world?

I also think, the mom should have a pic of her. Not this CCTV footage.

If you have a point to make __ please do___ don't give me that give birth ...or 'bandy words' shiii.
You know what it means to say peeps are exchanging words/fighting? I don't think so.

Leave yo sentiments aside and think__that way we can stymie future occurrence(s).

Thanks and That's all.

*still praying for the kids safe return*
smh, your opinion is irrelevant.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by SeverusSnape(m): 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
DoTheNeedful:

Dem show the picture of a maid wey abscond with person children,you dey check whether the maid is beautiful or not undecided undecided. What happens if she is beautiful . Na people like you dey sleep with housemaid when your wife is away. SMH angry angry
THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT...grin
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Feranmicharles(m): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
sukkot:
come on board. next stop na bariga. grin wink
loizzzzz grin
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by IVORY2009(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
blink182:

What are u saying? He should be sensible? And that the maid just resumed work and in that case her bio-data should not be taking? Stop making unnecessarily excuses, how can your sister employ the sevices of a maid without taking precuation of unforseen suitation that might occur like this, dis is carelessness in ur sister's part; we pray those kids are seen, have a nice day!
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Feranmicharles(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
redcliff:

must people comment even when they dont have anything reasonable to say? SMH
buh u liked d post nah undecided
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by englishmart(m): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
sukkot:
what was you expecting beyonce ?
keep killing the Brits language. You hear?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Can you imagine!!!!!

I'm so annoyed!

u sef. @CCTV of her running with the kids.
That's too much to ask for.

I only think a clearer pic would have been more appropriate.
I was imagining a situation, where she was probably going to buy something with them and they all got kidnapped___ not ruling out the fact that she might have kidnapped them.

Isn't that a possibility?
Doesn't she have a family/guarantor?

Lemme just stop playing cop and keep praying for those innocent kids.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by sukkot: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
englishmart:
keep killing the Brits language. You hear?
keep taking selfies, you hear ? lmao
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
IVORY2009:

What are u saying? He should be sensible? And that the maid just resumed work and in that case her bio-data should not be taking? Stop making unnecessarily excuses, how can your sister employ the sevices of a maid without taking precuation of unforseen suitation that might occur like this, dis is carelessness in ur sister's part; we pray those kids are seen, have a nice day!
when I said be sensible, I meant the mistake was already made and efforts be placed on prayers and searching instead of looking for who to crucify.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Innodon(m): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
I heard they got her through OLX....this is high sense of stupidity. ...what if she is a mermaid. I don't even buy fone on OLX.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Weah96: 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sweetlemon:

She might have been playing with them outside.............

The kidnappers came in, them an decided to kidnap all three to avoid her raising an alarm.

It could be anything. They may even be using her as cover up to cover their tracks.

The boys were kidnapped. At least we agree on that. However, she was last seen with them. She isn't around to answer questions.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
blink182:
smh, your opinion is irrelevant.

ok
I'm sorry if I came off too blunt.
I was just very angry @ the "scanty info" on ground.
I wouldn't wish any other mother this___I think I can imagine how it feels- maybe that's why I am taking it personal.

I have been praying for them, I would keep praying for them.
The Lord is your family's strength in this tough time.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by HirstMOG(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
grin
sukkot:
what was you expecting beyonce ?

Naija n English. Una well done oooooo!!
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by AreaFada2: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
She better bring the cute kids back.

She can run but cannot hide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks / Gunmen Kill Man Celebrating His Birthday In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Damilola And Kareem Adeyeri Get 12-Year Jail term for Duping American Of $82,570

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.