Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Things Women Do When They Are Cheating - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women Do When They Are Cheating (42511 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! / Cruel Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by justmag(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2014
komek:

Soon, u and ur guys will start sleeping with her. Don't u have ur fellow guys to hang around with?

My guys may try but fail!! That much I kno.
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by zadok60: 8:30am On Dec 10, 2014
justmag:

meen!! Not every girl is bad.
In Nigeria?.. shocked
Those who aren't in the game will definitely join the game as long they are still in naija..(Naija gals r neva contended with wat dey've got,alwyz wanna av d best shaaa).

1 Like

Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ellguapo: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2014
killjoy:

see ehn, I see dis term "good wife" as an oxymoron
Ahh Naa the 'good' ones still exist
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by clemz88(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2014
killjoy:

lyk seriously? u wanna pay him two cowries?? ur generous. very generous
cool
killjoy:

lyk seriously? u wanna pay him two cowries?? ur generous. very generous
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by justmag(m): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2014
zadok60:

In Nigeria?.. shocked
Those who aren't in the game will definitely join the game as long they are still in naija..(Naija gals r neva contended with wat dey've got,alwyz wanna av d best shaaa).

You kno you have insulted every female member of your family in nigeria. . angry
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2014
killjoy:

congratulations!!! ur d first gal to admit d bitter truth without prejudice or sentiment!! come to house Tony n claim ur prize grin
lolzz... What's d prize?
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by komek(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2014
justmag:

My guys may try but fail!! That much I kno.

Na today? E don tey wey we dey hear things like this. U and ur guys should better free her for her fiance or else the law of karma will meet u guys one day.

1 Like

Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by raziboi(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

Must your ex cheat on you before you break up

wow!!!! I get it u dump them
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by agedmanng: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2014
xpac01:

*faints* thank God it is over.

Hehehehe just like that? Shows you don't love her.

1 Like

Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by mirexxx(f): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2014
samflexxy:
yes she was

It was horrible
sowi dear
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Fembleez1(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2014
Females are generally mumu and easily swayed cry

Am actually not impressed cause have seen a lot than op's mentioned wink

But I need to show it to my strong padi(name withheld) who discovered 3 days' ago and came to my house for me to help him out.

The girl don break up with her ex tire and still dem dey settle am why my padi dey chop ordinary I love u,the guy dey chop "I love what we did yesterday,I nearly wanted to do more than that",......"I don't want us to meet at that bus again,papa emma dey see us but no too recognise me",..........blah blah blah

Females get chicken brain no be small grin and dem dey think say dem wise

My padi is confused about ending the relationship cause of 'love',.......I just dey pity the guy but this thread go dey helpful for am cool
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by killjoy(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2014
nma24:
lolzz... What's d prize?

cum first naaa. shey u stay in benin
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by hasshams: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2014
justmag:

She is hanging with me and friends because they had a huge fight! Dats all. She has only been with this guy all her life. So I kno she can't cheat unless they break up. She just doesn' want to be aaround him right now.
And she wants to be around you
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by justmag(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2014
hasshams:
And she wants to be around you

even when they were together....we all chilled together. So get that idea out ya head.
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2014
Aprime:
I'm tired of reading all this list about women.
Isn't there any article that summaries everything...

can't stop laughing,,
cheesy
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by zadok60: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
justmag:

You kno you have insulted every female member of your family in nigeria. . angry

It is not an insult nigga..I can see that you've been baptised with the menstrual blood of a female.seriously,you need to go for immersion baptism and stop bein a "woman wrapper"..
#for future purpose tho!!!
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by killjoy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
zadok60:

It is not an insult nigga..I can see that you've been baptised with the menstrual blood of a female.seriously,you need to go for immersion baptism and stop bein a "woman wrapper"..

LYK SERIOUSLY...im suspectin its a gal usin a guys account
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
mirexxx:
sowi dear
am over it already I just hope neva to experience such a thing again
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by killjoy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
samflexxy:
am over it already I just hope neva to experience such a thing again

its in ur hands
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by justmag(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
zadok60:

You don't kno my life man...so all u can do is make pointless assumptions. Good luck!
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ProfGday(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
9ja lady will cheat on u and would nt exhibit or show any of the above signs! if i'm lying ask 9CE.
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
grin
maajin007:
rain abuse;her phone will become untouchable and if u av access to her phone you see funny female names e.g bola Samson the man name is Samson ooo ;Iya wale the guy name is wale that Iya is just deception
grin
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Priceless24(f): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
zadok60:

Be sincere about this,haven't you ever cheated on your bf?

I have never and will never do that, believe it or not
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Priceless24(f): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
killjoy:

who da hell said all women cheat ofcos not all men cheat toooo!!!!!

The title of the topic is things women do, who's talking about men
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by killjoy(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Priceless24:

The title of the topic is things women do, who's talking about men

u shud have seen the post of the person i quoted
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Qsscruz(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
lastpage:

Did l hear you say MORE MONEY?
Have you never seen the wife of stinkingly-rich CEO's banging their husband's Houseboy or Driver?

Yes, more money will mean you can change them like Diapers (or at best, get another woman..... the out-going wife may sink her teeth into half of your wealth, mind you! shocked shocked ) ... but more money doesn't stop your woman from cheating!

Cheating wives of rich men are just after the "fun and thrill". wink wink

Lastpage!
When you make more money, you want to make more and as such, you only have the headache of choosing from many rather than memorising a 10 or 19 ways of knowing that your wife is a cheat.
Money makes them loyal bro..Try and see..
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by zadok60: 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
killjoy:

LYK SERIOUSLY...im suspectin its a gal usin a guys account
Just leave her,body go soon ring her..grin
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by zadok60: 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Priceless24:

I have never and will never do that, believe it or not

where precisely are you at now?...(guyz der no smart)

what's the name of your church?..(abi churchi dipa layif lon lo ni)

Do you still put on long caribean skirts?..(mary amaka)

Do you have long tribal marks on your face?..(mark of a warrior)

Pass dz qstionz n becum my wifey not gf ooo grin
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Priceless24(f): 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
zadok60:

where precisely are you at now?...(guyz der no smart)

what's the name of your church?..(abi churchi dipa layif lon lo ni)

Do you still put on long caribean skirts?..(mary amaka)

Do you have long tribal marks on your face?..(mark of a warrior)

Pass dz qstionz n becum my wifey not gf ooo grin

Where I am no concern you, but suggesting that the guys there no smart is just childish. Unless you mean to tell me all the girls around you, including the ones in your family cannot keep their legs closed

I am a catholic, and this has absolutely nothing to do with respecting myself

My wardrobe is none of your business, but I don't own any long Caribbean skirt, and even if I did they are still fashionable with the right combination

Finally, my parents did not mark me in any way, so no I do not have any tribal marks.

Please speak English when you quote me, I do not understand Yoruba
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by zadok60: 12:10am On Dec 11, 2014
Priceless24:

Where I am no concern you, but suggesting that the guys there no smart is just childish. Unless you mean to tell me all the girls around you cannot keep their legs closed

I am a catholic, and this has absolutely nothing to do with respecting myself

My wardrobe is none of your business, but I don't own any long Caribbean skirt, and even if I did they are still fashionable with the right combination

Finally, my parents did not mark me in any way, so no I do not have any tribal marks.

Please speak English when you quote me, I do not understand Yoruba

Hey c'mon i was only joking,for real..
Sorry if i got u angry Priceless,i didn't mean it dat way..you just mis-understood my quote..

Anyways,you passed the qstions grin
#lets dance to the altar quickly,the rev.fr is waiting for both of us wink
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Priceless24(f): 12:55am On Dec 11, 2014
zadok60:

Hey c'mon i was only joking,for real..
Sorry if i got u angry Priceless,i didn't mean it dat way..you just mis-understood my quote..

Anyways,you passed the qstions grin
#lets dance to the altar quickly,the rev.fr is waiting for both of us wink

Not angry, just defensive.
Re: Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Edusouls(m): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2014
another name for women is deceit,deceit,deceit, this act was inherited from the devil himself at the garden of eden, it blended perfectly with the inner make up of a woman now becoming a part of them, their deceit is flawless, stealth, undetected and near perfect., God despised a woman after she made convenant with satan, till today these fallen species are still going through God's punishment, but the real danger is that their heart is so bad that they wont even give God a chance to work on them, that's why most women dies with the most heinous sins and dirty secrets which brings God's dammnation unto their souls..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.