Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon (42760 Views)

A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Chelsea82: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
In life everything is all about packing and game, if you Bleep up you will be chopped, just as this man chop this 3 friends and clean up his mouth.

Below is the viral video of a man who has been fucking 3 friends simultaneously without mercy secretly lol...

But when they discovered and decided to gang up against him to beat the shit out of him.

The 3 friends decided to visit him in his house, when the man try to explain the slapped him and started beating him.

They brought him outside in the road descend on him without mercy too, just as the man did not have mercy on them while fucking 3 of them.

This happend in Cameron, if this was oyinbo land, if he presses charges against them, these ladies will be in jail.

Ladies do think the have the right to gang up and beat him up?

Watch The Videos https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/3-friends-gang-up-to-beat-up-man-who.html?m=1

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Chelsea82: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
This One Is Hat Trick vs Hat Trick, Watch The Full Video From HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by shilenji(m): 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by shilenji(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Reallyyyyyyyy?

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by yarimo(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Op what do you mean by if this guy is in abroad? Is Cameroon not longer abroad?

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Truthsbitter: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Foolish man...
you no see bottle or plank for there?
come try am with delta boy , 3 of them go lose 70% of blood each...

them force them open yansh ?..

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Chelsea82: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Headlesschicken(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
undecided Since when did womanizing become a punishable offense...?

29 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by NUJABEZ: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Try it with me and everybody will bleed.

Not only that, but I will lie low for six months and then visit blood curdling revenge upon them one by one.

If you're a girl getting ideas from this folly, be wise... It won't work with Naija boys.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
Shameless brostitute.

12 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Junkie1: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
HE'S A LEGEND BUT WHY IS HE NOT FIGHTING BACK? DID HE FORCE THEM TO GIVE UP THEIRS PVSSIES? IF I WAS HIM I'D TRY TO FVCK ALL THREE OF THEM AT ONCE ON SOME FOURSOME SHIT

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by nicepoker101(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
Weak man. 3 useless ladies beat you up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Goalnaldo(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Marriage before sex is a sin. Sorry, sex before sin is a marriage. What am I saying �‍♀️
Whatever! Just know that marriage before sin is a sex. �

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Shameless ladies
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Bravo!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by windhunter(m): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
He was not dating any of them. There were only friends so what they did is very wrong.
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Mrshape: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
See as she day shine teeth self,
That one go go beg the man later.
Okafor's law comes to mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Charmingrascal(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Why is he looking helpless

I be strong man I be strong man so na for bed e end.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Heffalump(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Marriage before sex is a sin. Sorry, sex before sin is a marriage. What am I saying �‍♀️

You are a wayward pikin, confirmed! grin

8 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Austineva(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Patapa comes to my mind now. Its abt one corner grin grin grin. D

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
His time is up at last!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Kingluqman(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
Puna that has been fvcked can not be unfvcked jare

grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by naijadrivablog: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Oti gba penalty lo throw-in.
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by koyyess: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
cheesy cheesy
See what females in unity can do?
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Goalnaldo(m): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Heffalump:

You are a wayward pikin, confirmed! grin
tongue
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Real life Johnny! Yemi Alade is a prophet cheesy

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Inteltower: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Goalnaldo:

lol, even your English can't be lifted out of this next level we are in..olodo

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Trizyd(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Shameless hoes
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by PHfinest(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
funny thing is that:

1. If guys beat a lady for same offence, we all will ask for jail terms for the beaters

2. If you ask the guy beaten to come and testify in court, he will deny that ladies beat him...he will rather say..."no woman can touch me"

That is what men suffer all in the name of "manning up"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Sonfethopia: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
yarimo:
Op what do you mean by if this guy is in abroad? Is Cameroon not longer abroad?

Obodoeurope
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by thatigboman: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
NUJABEZ:
Try it with me and everybody will bleed.

Not only that, but I will lie low for six months and then visit blood curdling revenge upon them one by one.

If you're a girl getting ideas from this folly, be wise... It won't work with Naija boys.
cant u beat up the three of them at the same time? Even if 10 of these girls attack me, I will send most of them to the mortuary and 1 or 2 to orthopedic hospital.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Nairaland Post-your-best-pics-of-you Season3 (independence Version15.0) / Nigerian Transgender, Rizi Xavier Timane & Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.