Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

ABIA 2015, Cast Ur Votes For APGA Lets Humiliate T.A Orji Nd His Puppet. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABIA 2015, Cast Ur Votes For APGA Lets Humiliate T.A Orji Nd His Puppet. (1000 Views)

Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) / T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov / Chris Ngige Dumps APC For APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABIA 2015, Cast Ur Votes For APGA Lets Humiliate T.A Orji Nd His Puppet. by Oziddy: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
What sort of nonsense is this? We will keep shouting until our our voices are heard.
:
we can't endure another 8 yrs of bondage iN abia state.

Lets vote wisely, lets vote APGA.
INEc can't rig dis one, if assuming we give APGA total of 5,000 votes nd PdP gets 1,000 votes, INec may only consider the masses choice nd give pdp additional 1000, making it 5000 over 2000 so it wouldn't be as if pdp lost woefully. Lets vote wisely. Lets vote Apga.

#abiaIsAngry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABIA 2015, Cast Ur Votes For APGA Lets Humiliate T.A Orji Nd His Puppet. by chimerase2: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
I was going back to owerri from owerri last friday and I saw mr okezie's poster and it says Vote for continuity shocked
I was like chai abians don die oh
What sort of continuity was he talking abt undecided

1 Like

Re: ABIA 2015, Cast Ur Votes For APGA Lets Humiliate T.A Orji Nd His Puppet. by Oziddy: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
chimerase2:
I was going back to owerri from owerri last friday and I saw mr okezie's poster and it says Vote for continuity shocked
I was like chai abians don die oh
What sort of continuity was he talking abt undecided
My brother, sometimes we just sit back and question God on some issues.

1 Like

Re: ABIA 2015, Cast Ur Votes For APGA Lets Humiliate T.A Orji Nd His Puppet. by Psylas(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Good idea
Re: ABIA 2015, Cast Ur Votes For APGA Lets Humiliate T.A Orji Nd His Puppet. by kurupt1: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
Am tired T A orji and his cronies.I don't want to mention 0. U. k cos I fit out of vex enter aba with night bus from lagos start my campaign for the Lord`s anointed alex otti.however,abians have suffered too much! Aba is stinking!abians are hungry!I dnt want to talk about the other places in abia.well,am relocating to umuahia for this february elections temporarily to make sure the right thing is done.abia has to move forward!!!ikpeazu who was in charge of the state environmental services did a terrible job especially in aba.now he wants to be governor. what does he have to offer?one who can't be trusted in small matters should never be trusted with biggger matters!

2 Likes

Re: ABIA 2015, Cast Ur Votes For APGA Lets Humiliate T.A Orji Nd His Puppet. by gratieao: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
APGA all the way

2 Likes

Re: ABIA 2015, Cast Ur Votes For APGA Lets Humiliate T.A Orji Nd His Puppet. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Apga, say no to PDP.

2 Likes

Re: ABIA 2015, Cast Ur Votes For APGA Lets Humiliate T.A Orji Nd His Puppet. by ICHINONYE(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
#letsfreeabianow

A vote for PDP is a vote to enslave your unbron children.
A vote for PDP in Abia state is a vote to encourage stealing N siphoning of our resources.
A vote for PDP in Abia state is a vote for TA.orji and his criminal gang.
Remenber we have one house,our house is our state,look at the root in our house now and think befor you vote.
I am a PDP fan but hear we must be realistic n vote regardles of party.
Vote in anybody, be it he s 4rm Abia North, Ngwa or Abia Central but not the the TA.Orji stool Dr Ikpeazu.
Please my brothers we ned development in our state.
16years of misrule in the hands of the Orji,s are okay, not again.
When other states are coming online to post development of their states like good hospital,beter sport stadium,railways, good roads, standard markets,industralization park what we abians only can post is abia tower.
Think Brothers n sisters.
All the best

1 Like

Re: ABIA 2015, Cast Ur Votes For APGA Lets Humiliate T.A Orji Nd His Puppet. by emindu: 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
if this is not consuming space, then i wonder what consuming space would be like. a lot of heavy words too, how does the lay man relate to this article? something a lot of writers fail to understand these days. that being said, Orji was voted in by the people of Abia State, the fact that he has been picked again to represent the state at a higher level should send a message. its pretty simple, he has done his job and no amount of facts or fairy-tales you write will overturn that.
Re: ABIA 2015, Cast Ur Votes For APGA Lets Humiliate T.A Orji Nd His Puppet. by emindu: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Some posts are not worth reading. Is T.A Orji a military officer ? Is it possible for him to vote himself into power ? Is it not the mandate of the people of Abia that he is using ? If the people of Abia feel he is overtaking the political affairs, they shouldnt have given him the support he has. Even if they are bought over with money, and so what ? Mr human rights, go and bring back our Chibok children
Re: ABIA 2015, Cast Ur Votes For APGA Lets Humiliate T.A Orji Nd His Puppet. by NPComplete: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
emindu:
Some posts are not worth reading. Is T.A Orji a military officer ? Is it possible for him to vote himself into power ? Is it not the mandate of the people of Abia that he is using ? If the people of Abia feel he is overtaking the political affairs, they shouldnt have given him the support he has. Even if they are bought over with money, and so what ? Mr human rights, go and bring back our Chibok children

Foolish mumu. You have dropped ur Obinalihe and Ogejesus handle and that ur two other female monikers and u think u can hoodwink us with this one. Very soon now you will start singing Ikpeazu's praises like u did for the failure T.A. Orji. Clown

2 Likes

Re: ABIA 2015, Cast Ur Votes For APGA Lets Humiliate T.A Orji Nd His Puppet. by OccupyAbia: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
Any good thinking Abia should do everything possible to get rid of Ochendo and his allies. They have finished this state. It's really a pity but God will show them.

1 Like

Re: ABIA 2015, Cast Ur Votes For APGA Lets Humiliate T.A Orji Nd His Puppet. by okwumvicgmail: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abia is for PDP,no room for a disorganized party like APGA
Re: ABIA 2015, Cast Ur Votes For APGA Lets Humiliate T.A Orji Nd His Puppet. by Collynzo9: 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
okwumvicgmail:
Abia is for PDP,no room for a disorganized party like APGA
Keep fooling yourself with alternate accounts.
Re: ABIA 2015, Cast Ur Votes For APGA Lets Humiliate T.A Orji Nd His Puppet. by asha80(m): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Drawing Life Lessons From APC Primary. / [News Flash] Internet Marketer Turned Politician "Akin Alabi" Wins PDP Primaries / What Prominents Nigerians Says About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.