Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test (62231 Views)

Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Sterling Bank Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by chengfu: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
Goke7:
where is the test holding please?

Dude! Seriously ? Did u read the thread topic at all ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Mopricelezz(f): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Gydion:
Dear ejionye,
How are you? We have received your application and are pleased to invite you to an online test.

DATE: Saturday, 13th December, 2014
TIME: 12 noon – 2 pm
VENUE: SterlingCall Portal

PLEASE NOTE:
1. You must generate a Login Password using your email address or phone number provided during registration.
2. Save your Password till test day.
3. Test Portal will be open 12 noon and closed at exactly 2pm, therefore test must be taken before 2pm.

For any questions, please refer to the FAQ questions on the site or call Customer Care on 014484481-5.

Kind regards,
From The One Customer Bank,
Sterling Bank.
Follow Us

I don't bear ejionye, but I got this on my email. Pls who else got this and pls help me with the name o. My name isn't ejionye, wat shld I do?

Hello, I got similar mail, referrin to me as Nnamdi, but they later sent another mail asking me not to bother about d name, that the mail was meant for me.... And as regards d generating of password, just follow the link of the sterlingcallportal, it'll direct u to where u'll generate d password, then it'll send d password to ur mailbox, its d password that u'll use on saturday. I hope dis helps. Best Wishes to all of us!
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Donmexie(m): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Got the same mail with a different name but quickly got another too apologizing for the mix up. The test date in the first mail was 13th and I have also generated the password. I think we should all be patient and besides there isnt need to be travelling to anywhere; you just need to login on the scheduled date and time range and you can sit for the tests.
For those asking for test type(usually its the GMAT kinda questions, Verbal, quantitative and probably abstract reasoning) #justSaying, if it was a personality test they'd be specific.
GoodLuck to US all!!!
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Facosco(m): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
Goke7:
the test is holding on ur phone/laptop

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by alaba1012: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Got 2 maills frm sterling bank stating dat if ur name is wrongly spelt kindly ignore d mail.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Rizy(m): 12:03am On Dec 10, 2014
Yes my name too was correctly spelt but they still sent an apology mail for misspelled names which luckily i wasn't a victim of.

I have also requested for password. Its quite simple just follow the link(sterling portal ) and then click on "generate pswd icon"

Pls anybody knows the nature of their questions?
You can add me up on watsapp 080 87549636
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by dclone: 12:23am On Dec 10, 2014
Pls do u ve an idea on d nature of the test. ?..pls hlp out if u can.
ritzytbabs:

Those talking about written test...where and when are they writing the test? cause I forwarded the mail to my brother who coincidentally works with Sterling Bank at the moment..and he said it's genuine from all indication.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by isiomaella: 1:05am On Dec 10, 2014
I have requested for password, i haven't seen anything, when i clicked the password request request, it was hanging, i don't know what to do?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by tuzeriouz(m): 1:12am On Dec 10, 2014
isiomaella:
I have requested for password, i haven't seen anything, when i clicked the password request request, it was hanging, i don't know what to do?

check ur spam
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by berbs112(m): 1:13am On Dec 10, 2014
Got abt 5 different Pins due to d number of times I requested the pin until I checked my Spam box, but I chose the most recent. I tried logging in the space provided,I got no response can anyone explain this to me please.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by funkeabosede(f): 4:17am On Dec 10, 2014
Ii couldn't generate my password bedause I couldn't click and type my password in the box pls how do ii go about it
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by eghosa77: 5:14am On Dec 10, 2014
mine said Dear john, my name isn't john, well there was an apology mail that they later sent. I have gotten my password anyway
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by digitalgeorgy(m): 6:00am On Dec 10, 2014
I WISH YOU ALL SUCCESS IN YOUR TEST ON SATURDAY!!
BUT TO MAKE SURE YOUR INTERNET BUNDLE DOES NOT FAIL YOU!!

I have got cheap etisalat bundle for android, iphones, java, symbianz, ipad n modem at give away prices:
250mb for N400
500mb for N700
750MB FOR N1000
1GB FOR N1300
All for 30 days validity period and its no cheat!
Call or whatsapp 08068488344 or 08185459553.
Ping me on 7e193f77
THANK YOU!!
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by ganiyheart(f): 6:24am On Dec 10, 2014
truvine:

I didn't get the mail for the second stage
I heard..it started rolling in this morning
and u ?

i didnt as well... still hoping
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Chuksgeo: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2014
I also got mine and my name was correctly edited.
Good luck guys on the test!
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by harrex(m): 6:51am On Dec 10, 2014
I got the mail too, just confused on how to get prepared for the test? Any help please?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by seriousfeelings: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2014
I av seen my generated passwrd ooo...n. tryd login on bt a msg pop up came dat I Shud nt logg on until test day..oya naw Mk we dey wait.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by latfun123(m): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2014
pls anybody. with past question. or experience. on this test?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by gxxl: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2014
what I avant gottten clear is the where and ow the test is gonna be. and can any one help with the past questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by beau49: 8:02am On Dec 10, 2014
gxxl:
what I avant gottten clear is the where and ow the test is gonna be. and can any one help with the past questions

Its a computer based test, all you need do is have internet connection and a computer to enable you write the test on the said date and sorry I don't have past questions. Except you want Gmat questions.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2014
following
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by fab04(m): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2014
berbs112:
Got abt 5 different Pins due to d number of times I requested the pin until I checked my Spam box, but I chose the most recent. I tried logging in the space provided,I got no response can anyone explain this to me please.. Thanks
U generated 5 pins and u are still trying to log in. grin grin grin chai, Ur blood too hot my guy, calm down, u are only to log in on d test day which is Saturday 13th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by seriousfeelings: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2014
funny enough na mrktin job. ooo u guys Shud read mor on dat page of generatin,take a test n so on..u strol dwn n u. wud 3ap stuf whr u wud mrkt d bankz product n get commission on it
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by dremology: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2014
Can we write the test on our phone or is compulsory we used computer
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by ritzytbabs(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2014
dclone:
Pls do u ve an idea on d nature of the test. ?..pls hlp out if u can.

Once I lay hands on useful information i'll drop it here.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by segal01(m): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2014
I don't think these guys are recruiting.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by nellyquash(f): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2014
Goke7:

IN MY VILLAGE MARKET. Some of us here ask some nasty question here.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Petit08(m): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2014
Pls can we use our phone for the test.It luks like a marketing job indeed.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by hajjisemiu: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2014
I was also given a wrong name. What i did was to reply them through the same mail stating my real name but I have not gotten any response from them.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by musaahmed1: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2014
I JUST GOT:
Hello Applicant,

We refer to our previous mail. Kindly ignore the greeting with the wrong name.

The email was directed to you based on your unique email address and telephone number on our records.

Please proceed and generate your password via the Sterling Call Portal www.sterlingbankng.com/sterlingcall

For inquiries contact us only via our Social Media platforms

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SterlingBankNigeria
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Sterling_Bankng
Instagram - http://instagram.com/sterlingbank

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you.
Sterling Bank Plc
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Donmighty2010: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2014
I can't help but laugh when they turned my name from NNAMDI to ADEMOLA. grin thats kinda kul - from Igbo guy weh I be to Yoruba gurl. Odikwa egwu ooo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30)

Amcon Interview Next Phase! / Lady Loses Job Opportunity Due To Her Response To HR's Phonecall / Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.