Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test (62154 Views)

Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Sterling Bank Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
rossyc:
. To be on a safer side, will advice u to use a system.
ok. thanks a lot for ur reply

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by bestkay1: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
rossyc:
. Didn't u come across something like 'Get ready to work', pleas read well before u start confusing people.

And what interpretation will you give to this “GET READY FOR WORK

Get ready for work is for fresh graduates and job seekers that need guidance on the next step for their career.

This event provides clarity for this category of people about to enter the job market.”

Recruitment I guess
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by rossyc(f): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
bestkay1:

And what interpretation will you give to this “GET READY FOR WORK

Get ready for work is for fresh graduates and job seekers that need guidance on the next step for their career.

This event provides clarity for this category of people about to enter the job market.”

Recruitment I guess
. Why not take the test first and see what they have to offer, if at the long tun it turns out to be a different ball came u can easily take a walk by d way iz an online test so you have nothing to loose for participating.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by rossyc(f): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
rossyc:
. Why not take the test first and see what they have to offer, if at the long run it turns out to be a different ball game u can easily take a walk by d way iz an online test so you have nothing to loose for participating.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by deji1908: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Sent a message to them online and was sent the message below: IT'S A PSYCHOMETRIC TEST.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by kayce911(f): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Plz what material shld we prepare with.Anybody, who knows a thing abt Sterling bank shld tell us what we shld be expecting.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Radeshilola(f): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
I got the text too, any hint on how the test will looks like
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by muyi2ce: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
I av generated my password, bt is der anyone who knws d kind of questions we shld expect or any use information will be appreciated.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Imeyo1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ladies n Gents if d test is gonna b 5mins then it cld d test i always call fast fingers clicking of accuracy.....dnt ask 4 further xplanatn..
.am out till after 2pm on sat
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
enyinna4:
Na shomore dey name me oh instead of "ENYINNA"...requested for the password nd got a reply dat it has been sent to mail but am yet to receive it.

Check your spam
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Olutola88(m): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Imeyo1:
Ladies n Gents if d test is gonna b 5mins then it cld d test i always call fast fingers clicking of accuracy.....dnt ask 4 further xplanatn..
.am out till after 2pm on sat
lmao! For your mind now, u b badoo. Dem say test na 120mins, you dey talk 5mins. Fast fingers clicking of accuracy ko Slow Toes Pressing of Inaccuracy ni.

Make una no mind dt boy o jere.
From what we've seen so far, guys should be expecting a standard aptitude test. Numerical + Verbal, Quantitative + Verbal OR Quant+Verbal+Diagramatic Reasoning+ Situational judgment. Just expect something in that line. Don't forget it will be for 2hours, so prepare yourself for something quite tiring.

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by not4sure(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
beau49:

Its a computer based test, all you need do is have internet connection and a computer to enable you write the test on the said date and sorry I don't have past questions. Except you want Gmat questions.
. Hello sir pls can u send the gmat past question to my email. I need something to prepare for the test odeleyeoluwafemi@live.com
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by okolimike(m): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
Here is another mail from them.

Sterling Call Invitation (Update)

Hello Applicant,

We refer to our previous mail. Kindly ignore the greeting with the wrong name.

The email was directed to you based on your unique email address and telephone number on our records.

Please proceed and generate your password via the Sterling Call Portal www.sterlingbankng.com/sterlingcall

For inquiries contact us only via our Social Media platforms

Facebook -  https://www.facebook.com/SterlingBankNigeria
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Sterling_Bankng
Instagram - http://instagram.com/sterlingbank

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you.
Sterling Bank Plc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by happymanme: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=chengfu post=28732459]

you are not travellin anywia oooo, kindly go thorough the link in the message to generate a password to enable yu access the site.....sit at the comfor of your home , cafe , office or anywia you can access internet service and wait till 12pm once its 12pm log on with the infos and do ur test before 2pm thats all shikena, and expect the best frm God all the best .....wishin us all the best... wink cheesy cool
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by michealekene(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
oysohot:

i just spoke with them on sterling bank call center and they confirmed is for graduates and experienced and that when you pass the test they will know the category you fall into. the lady also mentioned that the test will be open from 12pm -2pm saturday and the test for esch person will last 5minutes..... yes 5mins.

im not sure that lady knows what she's saying
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by michealekene(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
deji1908:
Sent a message to them online and was sent the message below: IT'S A PSYCHOMETRIC TEST.

Oga....u for continue the chat na....like how many questions, how long it would tk nd all...
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by nellyquash(f): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
I heard it will be a personality test shocked. But seems d test will b holding by 12pm-2pm, am confuse
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by demolanaking(m): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
I couldn't register again. pls help me out
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by michealekene(m): 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
nellyquash:
I heard it will be a personality test shocked. But seems d test will b holding by 12pm-2pm, am confuse

Ofcos dats d tym
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by michealekene(m): 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
nellyquash:

between.... who told you it's gonna be a personality test??... Pls Whts d source
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by toyecoach(m): 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
I read through various complaints and no one mentioned the fact that there was update and apology from sterling bank . Hypocrites on the prowl !I pray you pay for this
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by esonuu(m): 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
I got two mails,the 1st had another person's name,and the 2nd mail read i should disregard the 1st name,password and username successfully generated in less than 2mins
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by wolexy2(m): 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
deji1908:
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by phazotron(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
i got my invite yesterday o. make person go prepare do nite vigil God must do miracle for this one
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by beau49: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
not4sure:
. Hello sir pls can u send the gmat past question to my email. I need something to prepare for the test odeleyeoluwafemi@live.com

Alright. Will send it but am not a 'sir'.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by dremology: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
But can we do the online test on blackberry torch 2 phone? Kindly giv mee response pls. Still expecting wot d test will look like oo
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by ineco(m): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
I applied but didnt get the message, dnt knw why
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by kfrosh: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
Its best u do the hotspot connection with your phone and laptop. Its easier that way and the internet is always faster when linked to a computer.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by austertee01(m): 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pls, how did u guys applied so that I can send my CV just in case
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by ineco(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
can anyone give me their email I want to mail them pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30)

Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Lady Loses Job Opportunity Due To Her Response To HR's Phonecall / Amcon Interview Next Phase!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.