Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test (62172 Views)

Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Sterling Bank Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by DobleO7: 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
oscarforreal:
I did and mine had Anthony on it too. My question is, are we to generate the password again or was it same password used during completing the application. A timely response will be appreciated. Thanks.

I received the message too, but twice. The 1st message bears my name, the 2nd message carries apology for typing a wrong name. Every other message is the same as the OP's post.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by DobleO7: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
oscarforreal:
I did and mine had Anthony on it too. My question is, are we to generate the password again or was it same password used during completing the application. A timely response will be appreciated. Thanks.

The instruction is that you should generate a password which you will use to login to take the test
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by temmyt20(m): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
to those thinking its a scam https://m.facebook.com/pages/Sterling-Bank-Plc/261572263866752?ref=hl

or
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=935637723126866&id=261572263866752&refid=17&ref=hl

i suggest every1 dat receive d mail shld try as much as possible to take d test, there wil b pple on this forum who wld like to discourage u frm takin d test, kindly disregard them, they are being selfish, thinking they are increasing their chances

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by kayce911(f): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
What's personality test like ?
nellyquash:
I heard it will be a personality test shocked. But seems d test will b holding by 12pm-2pm, am confuse
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by IamHumility(m): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
I have generated ♏Ɣ password and I A̶̲̥̅m already waiting for ♏Ɣ exams on Τ̲̅ђe 13th.

If you want to generate your password, check your spam folder click on Τ̲̅ђe link and enter your email address or phone number they will send another link to your email with your password.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by kolawoleahmed(m): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Is it not online test?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by temmyt20(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
jyderichy:
Pls guys wakeup. This is a SCAM.u don't expect Sterling bank that got your details when you apply and send u an invite wit a wrong name. Pls for confirmation on Sterling bank social platform they posted a scam atlert that those invites are not from them. So guyz beware on giving out your personal details on a useless test. Thank you
where is d link to ur scam alert.......i think itz real..
. those thinking its a scam https://
m.facebook.com/pages/Sterling-Bank-Plc/261572263866752?ref=hl
or
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_
fbid=93563772312 just copy and paste d address, or scroll up to see d link, NL is messing up d txt format
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Yooguyz: 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by cc150615(f): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Olutola88:
lmao! For your mind now, u b badoo. Dem say test na 120mins, you dey talk 5mins. Fast fingers clicking of accuracy ko Slow Toes Pressing of Inaccuracy ni.

Make una no mind dt boy o jere.
From what we've seen so far, guys should be expecting a standard aptitude test. Numerical + Verbal, Quantitative + Verbal OR Quant+Verbal+Diagramatic Reasoning+ Situational judgment. Just expect something in that line. Don't forget it will be for 2hours, so prepare yourself for something quite tiring.
when they give a range of time for an online test, it doesn't mean the test will last 2 hrs, it only means that u can take the test anytime within that range.
the last online test I did, we were told to take it between 10am that day to 10am the next day nd Offcos the test didn't last 24hrs

6 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Skimpledawg(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
beau49:

Alright. Will send it but am not a 'sir'.
Hello auntie do send it to elibaba23@gmail.com do appreciate alot
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by dmcdad: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
nellyquash:

IN MY VILLAGE MARKET. Some of us here ask some nasty question here.
You dey mind am...?

It's just plain ignorance. Even the title of the thread alone says it all, let alone the email that stated it categorically that it's an online test.

People sef... Smh for them.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Tchiman(m): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser
Sterling Call Invitation (Update)

Hello Applicant,

We refer to our previous mail. Kindly ignore the greeting with the wrong name.

The email was directed to you based on your unique email address and telephone number on our records.

Please proceed and generate your password via the Sterling Call Portal www.sterlingbankng.com/sterlingcall

For inquiries contact us only via our Social Media platforms

Facebook -  https://www.facebook.com/SterlingBankNigeria
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Sterling_Bankng
Instagram - http://instagram.com/sterlingbank

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you.
Sterling Bank Plc
Follow Us on Twitter | Like Us on Facebook
To unsubscribe please click here
Sterling Bank
Sterling Towers, Lagos, Lagos.

@op I first got that ur email though wit my correct name bt they later sent me the one above....
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by oluxy(m): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
I got mine with my name on it. I have sorted my code out. Everything is BAM.
How do I did it?
On the mail sent to u is a link; click on it.
It will open another browser whre u wil see a picture of KEY. Click on it.
From there it will open a dialog box for u to log in ur email ID.
Check ur Spam; ur key code is right there ;DI got mine with my name on it. I have sorted my code out. Everything is BAM.
How do I did it?
On the mail sent to u is a link; click on it.
It will open another browser whre u wil see a picture of KEY. Click on it.
From there it will open a dialog box for u to log in ur email ID.
Check ur Spam; ur key code is right there
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by dmcdad: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
booqee:
can the test be done on phone? android phone?
Of course it can, but it would be at one's own detriment as there is need to make use of a browser that is maximized to cover up the entire screen, as to accommodate the entire texts in a particular webpage, at a particular time.

Infact, it is advised that one uses a system with a screen resolution of 1388 by 768 pixels, so there won't be any meed to scroll through a particular webpage, which is time-consuming on its own.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Toscoas2(m): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
pls anybody wit their past question?
pls share wit us ooooo
my email "toskoas2@gmail.com"
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by beau49: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Skimpledawg:

Hello auntie do send it to elibaba23@gmail.com do appreciate alot

First it was 'sir' now its 'auntie' . Make una continue.....

Alright will send to you.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Skimpledawg(m): 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
nellyquash:

Nonsense undecided
Lmao! Some naija graduates sha! Askin for d Venue........na inside mama PEJ kitchen grin.....abeg make una help me jare! Av nt done an online test b4! Biko,ejoo o, anyfin strange bout it apart from clicking on d answers?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Toscoas2(m): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
nellyquash:
I heard it will be a personality test shocked. But seems d test will b holding by 12pm-2pm, am confuse
see question, and you call urself a graduate?
smh
pele in Yoruba tongue
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Skimpledawg(m): 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
beau49:

First it was 'sir' now its 'auntie' . Make una continue.....

Alright will send to you.
Lol! Ok beau49 grin! Thanz in anticipation! Jah Bless
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
I got d text n av done d needful. If salary nor big pass my current one, mk dem leggo!
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by detutu1: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hey pple...I just checked their handle on twitter... a question was asked? and sterling bank 'advices' the use of a computer for the test...now I dunno y but I m sure they v their reasons...and peeps, u can browse naa...dats y we v smartphones check for the meaning of a psychometric test...u ll get results! All d best

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by beau49: 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Skimpledawg:

Lol! Ok beau49 grin! Thanz in anticipation! Jah Bless

Lol....I have sent it. You should check and let me know if you have received it.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Babslonge(m): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
I receive sterling bank online test invitation schedule for Saturday but am on able to retrieve my personal test password.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by prixxy7(f): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
Gydion:
Dear ejionye,
How are you? We have received your application and are pleased to invite you to an online test.

DATE: Saturday, 13th December, 2014
TIME: 12 noon – 2 pm
VENUE: SterlingCall Portal

PLEASE NOTE:
1. You must generate a Login Password using your email address or phone number provided during registration.
2. Save your Password till test day.
3. Test Portal will be open 12 noon and closed at exactly 2pm, therefore test must be taken before 2pm.

For any questions, please refer to the FAQ questions on the site or call Customer Care on 014484481-5.

Kind regards,
From The One Customer Bank,
Sterling Bank.
Follow Us

I don't bear ejionye, but I got this on my email. Pls who else got this and pls help me with the name o. My name isn't ejionye, wat shld I do?
Gudevening. I received a similar email too wit d name oloyede even tho my name isn't oloyede. So I replied d mail to sterling bank telling dem I dnt bear such name. D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ replied me an hour later and told me dat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ just fixed in any name ƒø̲̣̣я̅ some reasons and dat my real name and email ȋ̝̊̅§ in dea portal. So I just opened d portal and clicked on generate access ID. Wea I Ѡǟɀ asked to fil in my email. I did and D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sent my password to my mail box. Tho it went into my spam messages. Tried login in wit it again, but D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ replied and said d password can only be used on d test day. So A̶̲̥̅♏ patiently waiting ƒø̲̣̣я̅ d test day. Just take d steps I have taken, you dont need to complain to dem again bou d wrong name. Jx click on d sterling portal and generate ur acces ID. I hope I have been able to help. Thank you.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Sula85(m): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
I got the message as well but password was sent to me. If you did not get it check SPAM if you can't get it from ur inbox
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Babslonge(m): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
what is wrong with sterling bank web site. i cant get my personal test password. pls help me out
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by habeembolah: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Just got mine now
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by wendyjaszy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
Psychometric tests typically consist of
numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and diagrammatic reasoning tests.

Situational judgement tests are increasing in popularity and are used as an initial screening method for the biggest graduate scheme employers...

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by dremology: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
Can someone check d test format to my email. Drepumping@yahoo.com. Tnks
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Skimpledawg(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
beau49:

Lol....I have sent it. You should check and let me know if you have received it.
Yes dear!! Nice name combo yu gat! cool thnx again n again
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by chengfu: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
chengfu:

Dude! Seriously ? Did u read the thread topic at all ? undecided

Bros no mind me i don post am finish b4 i come check the thread topic again x_x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30)

Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Lady Loses Job Opportunity Due To Her Response To HR's Phonecall / Amcon Interview Next Phase!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.