Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses (26356 Views)

#operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) / Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku / No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by lalasticlala(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
President Olusegun Obasanjo has finally unveiled his controversial autobiography titled ‘My Watch’.

Extracts from the three-volume memoir by the former Nigerian president reveals how critical he is of President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration. Obasanjo also revealed that it was the governors that masterminded his third-term bid.

He also said he had revealed a lot of other things and urged those who had contrary evidence to make such evidence public.

Enjoy the pictures from the book launch held at the Country Club today.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/09/in-pictures-obasanjo-unveils-my-watch-awaits-public-responses/

4 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by lalasticlala(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo cutting the tape at the presentation of ‘My Watch’- A Memoir by Olusegun Obasanjo

8 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by lalasticlala(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
From Right: Former President of Nigeria/Author, Olusegun Obasanjo and his wife Bola with Prof. Olu Akinkugbe, presenting the book titled ‘My Watch’ – A Memoir by Olusegun Obasanjo

3 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by lalasticlala(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
The author, Olusegun Obasanjo signs autograph at the book unveiling

3 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by lalasticlala(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
From Left: Former Unilag VC, Prof. Ibidapo Obe; Dr. Oby Ezekwesili; Former President Olusegun Obasanjo and Prof. Olu Akinkugbe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by lalasticlala(m): 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Patrick Okigbo reviewed Obasanjo’s ‘The Watch’
&

From Left: Oluremi Johnson, Prof. Ibidapo Obe and Prof. Peter Okebukola

2 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by stinggy(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Seems we won't read anything again apart from this OBJ's book undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Iroh88(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kashamu where you at?? gringrin

7 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by hazyfm: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
BOOKS... BOOKS... BOOKS... & MORE BOOKS...

WE ARE TIRED OF READING BOOKS

[size=28pt]CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONVERT THESE BOOKS TO HOME VIDEO[/size]

37 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by ALKARULEZ615(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
stinggy:
Seems we won't read anything again apart from this OBJ's book undecided undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by macpetrus(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
"Obasanjo also revealed that it was the governors that masterminded his third-term bid"... I don't believe it...
Baba iyabo (kilode?) Lie small small now.. If obj can produce a book call my watch then I believe that a devil is also an angel...

10 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by DONADAMS(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Alas...

FP!!!!
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
g
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by dapsoneh: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ook, we ar all watchn
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Burger01(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
I need that book! A must read! I heard its 25k. Not bad..

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by hazyfm: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
evil999:
g

g for Goat

7 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by 25Freelancers: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
TO Admins: please Am sorry to post this information on this headline, it is where i may get people.

We were recruiting intelligent people/organisation who can provide/do the following:
1. people/organisation who can create nice and important contents.
2. people/organisation who can create sometimes awkward contents.
2. people/organisation who can write interesting and catchy articles.
3. people/organisation who can provide us with up to date news around the world.
4. people/organisation who can create contents/topics that would make people laugh and happy.
5. people/organisation who can provide unlimited fresh trending news.
6. people/organisation who are ready and capable of providing us with atleast 50 different articles per day.
7. This is only for those that are ready and interested.

MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS OFFER

1. Your job is to sit where ever you are on earth and provide us with the above resources.
2. It does not matter where you are or how you are, what matters is what you can offer.
3. You will be paid before you start your job.
4. It does not matter where you come from, What matters is your knowledge about the world.
5. We need only 25 applicants.
5. This is a limited offer with time.

Contact us on: Allintopics@yahoo.com

Am the owner of the Username "Freelancers" Nairaland.com/freelancers , But the admins banned me becuse of space booking - Please Admins am sorry for booking space at the front page, please unban my username "Freelancers" Please it is very important to me.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by nakwe(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
space booked
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Whatever is happening, I hope our politicians remember that there are people called Nigerians....and that they are a very delicate people.
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by 25Freelancers: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
macpetrus:
OBJ

hmmmm

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by dammytosh: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
lalasticlala:
President Olusegun Obasanjo has finally unveiled his controversial autobiography titled ‘My Watch’.

Extracts from the three-volume memoir by the former Nigerian president reveals how critical he is of President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration. Obasanjo also revealed that it was the governors that masterminded his third-term bid.

He also said he had revealed a lot of other things and urged those who had contrary evidence to make such evidence public.

Enjoy the pictures from the book launch held at the Country Club today.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/09/in-pictures-obasanjo-unveils-my-watch-awaits-public-responses/

I hope instead of screaming they step forward and respond to the bolded.

He once told Atiku and Kushamu to follow him to USA for lunch. grin grin grin I will expect the two to take that challenge up.

Instead of propaganda as responses. Come forward present a contradicting evidence.

Pending the time they do that. THis is the Bible to Obasanjo's administration and what he knows about the crop of politicians around.

Kids should wait for response instead of screaming OBJ , OBJ OBJ.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by polarman(m): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
So can we head to the bookstores tomorrow for a copy? Hope we would not be picked up because we are buying " a banned art of literature" ?

Abeg, Jumia, Konga, una don get copies?

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by TeGaTeGa1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Amya(f): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Obasanjo desperately trying to remain relevant in Nigeria's politics

2 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by funshyboi(m): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
We all know the book is all about lies,deceit,propaganda and little bit of truth. But we still gonna read it tho

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by anex4real: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
can't wait to read the book

2 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
[size=20pt]In this book Obasanjo revealed that there are 5 presidents in Nigeria in the following order:

1. Patience Jonathan

2. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

3. Deziani Allison Madueke

4. Stella Oduah

5. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

He further went on to say that President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan comes a distant fifth in the hierarchy of things. He described how weak, incompetent and corrupt President Jonathan is.

Well, recall that Femi Fani-Kayode said exactly the same things about 4 months ago. Did Femi Fani-Kayode help baba compose parts of his book, or is it just a coincidence? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

[size=20pt]-CramJones[/size]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by KwoiZabo(m): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
If OBJ likes let him write an encyclopedia, he is irrelevant in Nigeria today and his words are worthless. Imagine an old man like him gossiping like a woman.

8 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by shikshark: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
25k? haaaaa thats enough buy fuel for one and half month. anyway ill wait for the mp3 version and download gringringrin

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by okotv(m): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
lovely
where can I get the free e-book
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
I must buy this book

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) / Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) / N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.