Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,093 members, 7,845,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses (26371 Views)

#operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) / Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku / No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Gordieshegz(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
In as much as I do not see anything worth celebrating in GEJ,I still won't hesitate to point an accusing finger to OBJ for the rot that has eaten Nigeria deep...GEJ may be a sinner,OBJ isn't a saint either...just like a pot callin a kettle black...
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Collynzo9: 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
cramjones:
[size=20pt]In this book Obasanjo revealed that there are 5 presidents in Nigeria in the following order:

1. Patience Jonathan

2. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

3. Deziani Allison Madueke

4. Stella Oduah

5. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

He further went on to say that President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan comes a distant fifth in the hierarchy of things. He described how weak, incompetent and corrupt President Jonathan is.

Well, recall that Femi Fani-Kayode said exactly the same things about 4 months ago. Did Femi Fani-Kayode help baba compose parts of his book, or is it just a coincidence? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

[size=20pt]-CramJones[/size]
That exact thought went through my mind early this morning when I saw the excerpts.
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Collynzo9: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
This is a flagrant disregard for court order.
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by maxtamazin: 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
lalasticlala:
Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo cutting the tape at the presentation of ‘My Watch’- A Memoir by Olusegun Obasanjo

I cant understand the logic behind this book at the time our country is at a crossroads. What he intends to achieve is beyond me. If violence erupts cause of this reckless behaviour of an "elder" stateman, he wont suffer the consequences. ..the losser will be millions of unemployed youths who will be caught in the middle.
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by mistayeancah(m): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
funshyboi:
We all know the book is all about lies,deceit,propaganda and little bit of truth. But we still gonna read it tho
read ke? who get that time
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Locapito(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
A lot of secret and dirty deals within the politicians will be revealed. I must get one copy. Helloooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody, where can i get a copy of this book?
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by wunmi590(m): 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
nakwe:
space booked

You really need S-BAN (serious BAN)
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by DNBCrew: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
DNB is for those who like to read.
http://danwrites90..com
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by StOla: 12:35am On Dec 10, 2014
What manner of man is this GEJ sef?

See as OBJ finish the clueless weakling.

President No 5.
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by onadana: 12:41am On Dec 10, 2014
...I thought there was an injunction....restraining the release of the book or am I not in Nigeria?
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Adminisher: 12:49am On Dec 10, 2014
This man destroyed Tinubu and Atiku more than Jonathan. All jonathanians calling obj names because of a minor attack.on GEJ are showing early signs of failure. Idont even think he called Jonathan corrupt in this book but he reserved that word for Tinubu. Due to all the umbrage about this book i am sure.GEJ is almost certainly not going to win the elections if the panic this 'small' book is causing is anything to go by.
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by redsun(m): 1:02am On Dec 10, 2014
Taking a crooked chimp like this seriously shows how backwad minded Nigerian society is. It portrays the uselessness of education and common sense migeria.for a retarded and an awful looking pervert like that to be ruling the roost.
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by greggng: 2:05am On Dec 10, 2014
Collynzo9:

The drug baron that went to court cos of this book launch is not smart legally. His prayers was that court should stop obj from publishing the book. He didn't know the difference between publishing and launching a book. The best approach was ask the court to stop the lunching of the already published book. Obj took advantage of his lack of understanding of grammar to quickly lunch his book before he institute the right action.

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Abiolainfo: 5:24am On Dec 10, 2014
Amya:
Obasanjo desperately trying to remain relevant in Nigeria's politics

Is he not relevant before the book
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Abiolainfo: 5:27am On Dec 10, 2014
cramjones:
[size=20pt]In this book Obasanjo revealed that there are 5 presidents in Nigeria in the following order:

1. Patience Jonathan

2. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

3. Deziani Allison Madueke

4. Stella Oduah

5. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

He further went on to say that President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan comes a distant fifth in the hierarchy of things. He described how weak, incompetent and corrupt President Jonathan is.

Well, recall that Femi Fani-Kayode said exactly the same things about 4 months ago. Did Femi Fani-Kayode help baba compose parts of his book, or is it just a coincidence? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

[size=20pt]-CramJones[/size]

''Ti afoju ba' n sunkun ama ri ron'' this look like reality... Obj might be right cheesy
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Abiolainfo: 5:33am On Dec 10, 2014
realborn:
Everything about the "wrongs" done by others.

Nothing about the "ills" done by him.

Absolute narcissism.

Sir, enjoy your loot and keep mute.

I will only take you and Atiku serious, the day you both apologize publicly for your bad and vindictive governance saddled with extreme corruption.

You are the bad architect of the state of affairs of the nation.

Good night Sir. sad sad angry

Obj did not even know whether u r dead or u r still existing, your post is very irrelevant cheesy grin
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Abiolainfo: 5:37am On Dec 10, 2014
nkpommpko:
that why majority of present day nigerians are so ignorant, home video indeed.

You're the ignorant one here because he is entitle to his own freedom of speech...... If you're not pleased gth cheesy grin
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Abiolainfo: 5:41am On Dec 10, 2014
Collynzo9:

Go and hang yaself cheesy grin or take a trip to sambisa forest tongue
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Abiolainfo: 5:46am On Dec 10, 2014
greggng:

The drug baron that went to court cos of this book launch is not smart legally. His prayers was that court should stop obj from publishing the book. He didn't know the difference between publishing and launching a book. The best approach was ask the court to stop the lunching of the already published book. Obj took advantage of his lack of understanding of grammar to quickly lunch his book before he institute the right action.

correct cheesy grin
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by deucelaw: 6:03am On Dec 10, 2014
Prejudice... Is it not better you lay aside sentiments and emotions...OBJ wrote a book and published it to clear the air and shed light.but some people are just holding strong opinions or perceptions about what they know little or nothing about. I advice you to read the book and wait for those castigated in his book to respond.

funshyboi:
We all know the book is all about lies,deceit,propaganda and little bit of truth. But we still gonna read it tho
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Abduljohn(m): 6:45am On Dec 10, 2014
If OBJ likes let him write an
encyclopedia, he is irrelevant in Nigeria today and his words are
worthless. Imagine an old man like him gossiping like a woman.

If only u knw u re even makin him more popular n dat ur ascertion is wrong, Gossiping! He has been dia so he's sayin what dey do
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by 1metre: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2014
Still wondering why gullible and hungry Nigerians are still worshiping this ape call obasanamu. i will be the last person to read his craps after all his loots.
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by nkpommpko(m): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2014
Abiolainfo:

You're the ignorant one here because he is entitle to his own freedom of speech...... If you're not pleased gth cheesy grin
I made a general statement, it my own view too, I will not trade insults with you.
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by tola9ja: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2014
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by danjaD(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2014
25k shocked make I wait fr alaba version
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by ozyblazze: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
hazyfm:
BOOKS... BOOKS... BOOKS... & MORE BOOKS...

WE ARE TIRED OF READING BOOKS

[size=28pt]CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONVERT THESE BOOKS TO HOME VIDEO[/size]
that's why the foreigner said "To hide something from a black man put it in a book,cuz he'll never read it "
I agree with u tho but only on books like this
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Orunto: 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
This is best example of a "Born Again" Christian that God is revealing to humankind from Nigeria. For a man going to 80, he has just demonstrated a special example of EXTREME AUCTION, REPENTANCE, RECONCILIATION AND PRAYERS TO GOD OF THE UNIVERSE. THAT IS WHY I ALWAYS CALL HIM ELIJAH WHOSE DOUBLE PORTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES TO GOD, GOODLUCK HAS. Never mind all he said about GEJ, they were not intended to spoil Jona, but to transfer his experience to him, to make him repent, to change his ways to conform with his double portion in him and to really educate him that Nigeria comprises not only of Ijaw minority but also of other 288 ethnic groups that include three major and dominant ones, one of which is an ASS OF A MAN made so by the Creator. OBJ is a Messenger of God. He is heading straigth to Heaven and when the time comes, he will be carried their by the Chariots of God. He has repented and God has heard him. Congratulations TO YOU OBJ AND GOODLUCK! MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE ON EARTH............................................ TALK ABOUT CORRUPTION AND HOW TO STOP IT, THIS OBJ'S EXAMPLE IS ONE WAY. NOW, WHEN WE ALL KNOW THAT OUR CORRUPT PRACTICES CAN BE REVEALLED BY THE MANY FUTURE LIKES OF OBJ(GEJ IS IN THE MAKING. HE IS A SURE " BORN AGAIN" LIKE OBJ), POLITICIANS WILL BE MORE CIVIL AND CIVILISED IN THEIR ULTRANCES, ACTIONS, INTERACTIONS AND MOVEMENTS!!! GOD BLESS NAIJA WASOBIA.............. OBJ, THIS BOOK IS MUCH ABOUT THE NORTHERN POLITICIANS. WE NEED TO KNOW YOUR SEPARATE EXPERIENCES WITH THE IGBO AND THE YORUBA POLITICIANS. YOU ARE THE BEST INSTRUCTOR ON THESE ISSUES FROM GOD. GOD BLESS YOU IJN! AMEN!
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by saint047(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by funshyboi(m): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
deucelaw:
Prejudice... Is it not better you lay aside sentiments and emotions...OBJ wrote a book and published it to clear the air and shed light.but some people are just holding strong opinions or perceptions about what they know little or nothing about. I advice you to read the book and wait for those castigated in his book to respond.

so you are insinuating he lead a perfect government then?
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by funshyboi(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
mistayeancah:

read ke? who get that time
bro am still gonna read for knowledge sake.cos am sure he's gonna reveal some hidden secrets to us
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by tpiah2: 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
the book has not reached abroad yet o.

who is in charge of the distribution?

dem no get overseas agent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA / Ben Bruce And Atiku Abubakar Spotted At The Airport (Photos) / 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.