Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses (26369 Views)

#operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) / Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku / No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by DSB(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Do we have the e-version or more preferably the audio version for lazy somebody like me?
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Benfaco: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Will they sell it in France?

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Ishilove: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
lalasticlala:
From Left: Former Unilag VC, Prof. Ibidapo Obe; Dr. Oby Ezekwesili; Former President Olusegun Obasanjo and Prof. Olu Akinkugbe
Ibidapo Obe my man...

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
“The longest period that I have met one-on-one with the president was for one hour and ten minutes. That whole time, the president talked about nothing that was in the interest of Nigeria; instead he kept pointing out his supposed enemies and various matters that would not serve his interests. I could not stop myself from blurting out: “Mr President, no Nigerian should be your enemy. You have to be like rain falling on good and bad people alike. With that experience, I was not surprised that the president went dancing twenty-four hours after the Nyanya explosion.”

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by jamace(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
OBJ had the opportunity to turn Nigeria into a semi-paradise, he couldn't because of greed. He is now busy writing books to cover his deficiencies and blaming others for the woes that have befallen Nigeria. OBJ is truly,'The animal called man', very ungrateful, greedy and self serving. No amount of books written will exonerate him from the ills in the society, In fact, the books will be used as further evidences to nail him.

3 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by dre11(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
stinggy:
Seems we won't read anything again apart from this OBJ's book undecided undecided

gringrin
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by searchcorp(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Cant wait to read
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Emmysteve(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Amya:
Obasanjo desperately trying to remain relevant in Nigeria's politics
So?
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Boss13: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
cramjones:
[size=20pt]In this book Obasanjo revealed that there are 5 presidents in Nigeria in the following order:

1. Patience Jonathan

2. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

3. Deziani Allison Madueke

4. Stella Oduah

5. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

He further went on to say that President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan comes a distant fifth in the hierarchy of things. He described how weak, incompetent and corrupt President Jonathan is.

Well, recall that Femi Fani-Kayode said exactly the same things about 4 months ago. Did Femi Fani-Kayode help baba compose parts of his book, or is it just a coincidence? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

[size=20pt]-CramJones[/size]

I thought you said you were leaving nairaland. You addicted right. Just admit

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Emmysteve(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Link to download the book please
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Sylvarresta(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
dammytosh:

I hope instead of screaming they step forward and respond to the bolded.

He once told Atiku and Kushamu to follow him to USA for lunch. grin grin grin I will expect the two to take that challenge up.

Instead of propaganda as responses. Come forward present a contradicting evidence.

Pending the time they do that. THis is the Bible to Obasanjo's administration and what he knows about the crop of politicians around.

Kids should wait for response instead of screaming OBJ , OBJ OBJ.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by paycash: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Oh ooooooooo
Ah aaaaaa Nairaland sweet oooo

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Harmvirus(f): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
Okay na
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by englishmart(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
lordheir:
perfect
integral, you think I don't know this is you?
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by realborn(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
Everything about the "wrongs" done by others.

Nothing about the "ills" done by him.

Absolute narcissism.

Sir, enjoy your loot and keep mute.

I will only take you and Atiku serious, the day you both apologize publicly for your bad and vindictive governance saddled with extreme corruption.

You are the bad architect of the state of affairs of the nation.

Good night Sir. sad sad angry

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by berberjyde(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
looks like a bible.....me no fit read am o undecided
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Boss13: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Seems Atiku attended the book launch
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Pangea: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
Baba Iyabo!
I hail o!
A master stroke writing your legacy on the marble of time.
Anyone that writes determines the history that the future generation will read tomorrow.
By this book, baba has destroyed the legacy of Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by nkpommpko(m): 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
hazyfm:
BOOKS... BOOKS... BOOKS... & MORE BOOKS...

WE ARE TIRED OF READING BOOKS

[size=28pt]CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONVERT THESE BOOKS TO HOME VIDEO[/size]
that why majority of present day nigerians are so ignorant, home video indeed.

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by juman(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hiss.

Nonsense.

He ruled nigeria more than any other nigerians and he failed woefully.

He ruled and ruin nigeria for more than eleven and half years, yet nigeria is still a country where no institution is functioning.
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
There were five presidents in Nigeria namely;

1. PEJ
2. Diezani
3. Oduah
4. Ngozi
5. GEJ

.........and GEJ is the weakest of the five.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Whew angry
What can i say.

OBJ IS UGLY (very)
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by chucky234(m): 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Amya:
Obasanjo desperately trying to remain relevant in Nigeria's politics
OBJ is a kingmaker and doesnt need a book to be relevant in politics, he has achieved all there is in politics.

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by chucky234(m): 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pangea:
Baba Iyabo!
I hail o!
A master stroke writing your legacy on the marble of time.
Anyone that writes determines the history that the future generation will read tomorrow.
By this book, baba has destroyed the legacy of Jonathan.
That is if Jonathan has any legacy, he was a failure in Bayelsa as a governor , he will never make a good president.
Only a clueless and deluded person will think otherwise.

7 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by chucky234(m): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
KwoiZabo:
If OBJ likes let him write an encyclopedia, he is irrelevant in Nigeria today and his words are worthless. Imagine an old man like him gossiping like a woman.
Too many kids on NL, how do I explain what "autobiography" mean or stand for to this kid, can someone help me out here pls.

5 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by olatunji390(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
See as the book big. Student no de read again nah. Anyway nah for bookshelf design
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by olatunji390(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
That book suppose be adventure game like prisoners of war. Start OBJ, GEJ, Jagaba of bogu, OGD etc
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by san316(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Please if you have the copy, pm me because I want yo photocopy the book

Otherwise I will wait for our Igbo brothers to produce their own version of the book,"My Whathc"
Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by laimo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
All I know is that Jonathan must lose next year.That's when I'll believe OBJ's a hero.I love it that Baba puts history in writing.
But amends must be made,restitution must be paid.Nigeria has had 6years of setbacks with Jonathan.OBJ must wake up now and campaign,to remove Jonathan.Another 4years of stealing is not corruption?Another 4years of unmitigated killings? OBJ why did you do this to this country?Why did Jonathan become president?To do nothing?

4 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Mogidi: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
SAI NO TO BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Adminisher: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

7. “The longest period that I have met one-on-one with the president was for one hour and ten minutes. That whole time, the president talked about nothing that was in the interest of Nigeria; instead he kept pointing out his supposed enemies and various matters that would not serve his interests. I could not stop myself from blurting out: “Mr President, no Nigerian should be your enemy. You have to be like rain falling on good and bad people alike. With that experience, I was not surprised that the president went dancing twenty-four hours after the Nyanya explosion.”

Well I have used the word 'self absorbed' to describe GEJ. This confirms it. You become President by accident and it is like it is your birth right and nothing else comes close in importance, not chibok girls, not Niger delta poor people, not students, not workers, not northern youths, not the middle class...just you, a few militants and billionaires.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by Adminisher: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
jamace:
OBJ had the opportunity to turn Nigeria into a semi-paradise, he couldn't because of greed. He is now busy writing books to cover his deficiencies and blaming others for the woes that have befallen Nigeria. OBJ is truly,'The animal called man', very ungrateful, greedy and self serving. No amount of books written will exonerate him from the ills in the society, In fact, the books will be used as further evidences to nail him.

There is no nailing Obasanjo. The man is no more in government and is not standing for elections. There is only one man on trial in February and it is GEJ.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Supporters Continue Protest In Benin Today / Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea / The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.