Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... (13423 Views)

I Killed My Husband. (a Short Tragedy) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / Why I Have No Future Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
walanter:
goodluck. Again. Lol I don't belive
And now, he loosed the election. after being betrayed by his own people, who he so much trusted.
Any way, am sorry for dis long holiday. i'll be starting work next week.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Calmdove(f): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dat life 4 u ooo*** i dey follow u oo

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Fembleez1(m): 9:24am On Apr 06, 2015
still here with you bro!

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Am back again. starting to give u d latest posts, start here and soon. but, pls dnt 4get to keep on comments, bcus it dey ginger my swagger, and my swallow which is my elbow is now making my head to be bigging. Lols
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
I STARTED IT ALL IN THE STREET, I WAS A LITTLE TAKINGLECTURES FROM FIENDS. PEOPLE DYING ALL AROUND ME, SO I GIVE YOU MY TESTIMONY. I WAS DOWN FROM THE BEGINNING, WHEN THE WORLD WASN'T LISTENING LISTENING. BUT, NOW THAT I GOT UR ATTENTION. LETS CALL IT A .......BENEDICTION.......
THANK EVERYBODY, FOLLOWING MY TRUE LIFE STORY. LET ME TRY TO COMPLETE IT, STARTING THIS MONTH.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
The remaining copies from the story, i wrote earlier is missing. there's a copy inside my old blackberry phone. i will continue this book, whenever i am done with my IT. But before then, let me introduce to you; DEATH ESCAPE.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bluestarry
Timothy3113
Ebistar
Calmdove
Fatalveli
Shaxee
Ritababe
Rounakid
StormAngel
Walanter
Scooby650
Fembleez1
Stuff46
LEvuls
Scoplicaar
Sexymoma
Also................not forgetting d bosses
Boumee
maxxy
Crixina
Oyinprince
Seun
Cuddlemii
Repogirl
Royver
Dioxidane
D9tv7
vonn
Mattkent
Therock5555
Davidflo
Zayzee
harjibolaar10
Clemzy16
Scoprince
Feinino
Neneojor
Kitine
BlissB
SIRANDREWS
dexpendable
pappizeezu
elantraceey
Prowizy
emmanok24
africandictator
ellahzy
SELENAqueensy
Blessynellah
MzzTega
onihaxy
Elesta
snakie86
Aipete2
Yewandequeen
veeviene
ivah
GentleMimi
Idowuogbo
Barbie28
sophi
IyaHolyMary
Policewoman
carluva
honeydear
Chili89
twinklle
Seun
Sophizzy
kissmylips
kittykat1
Am back again, to continue this Story ......Reasons Why I Killed.........wild wild west. I just found a raw file on my old blackberry smartphone, which contains some of my written works, before the main written script got missing in my room.
Stay tuned, while I start updating tomorrow. But, for now let me start doing the corrections.
Buhari or goodluck! Buhari day or Good day

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by ebistar(m): 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
dastancypayne:
Bluestarry
Timothy3113
Ebistar
Calmdove
Fatalveli
Shaxee
Ritababe
Rounakid
StormAngel
Walanter
Scooby650
Fembleez1
Stuff46
LEvuls
Scoplicaar
Sexymoma
Also................not forgetting d bosses
Boumee
maxxy
Crixina
Oyinprince
Seun
Cuddlemii
Repogirl
Royver
Dioxidane
D9tv7
vonn
Mattkent
Therock5555
Davidflo
Zayzee
harjibolaar10
Clemzy16
Scoprince
Feinino
Neneojor
Kitine
BlissB
SIRANDREWS
dexpendable
pappizeezu
elantraceey
Prowizy
emmanok24
africandictator
ellahzy
SELENAqueensy
Blessynellah
MzzTega
onihaxy
Elesta
snakie86
Aipete2
Yewandequeen
veeviene
ivah
GentleMimi
Idowuogbo
Barbie28
sophi
IyaHolyMary
Policewoman
carluva
honeydear
Chili89
twinklle
Seun
Sophizzy
kissmylips
kittykat1
Am back again, to continue this Story ......Reasons Why I Killed.........wild wild west. I just found a raw file on my old blackberry smartphone, which contains some of my written works, before the main written script got missing in my room.
Stay tuned, while I start updating tomorrow. But, for now let me start doing the corrections.
Buhari or goodluck! Buhari day or Good day
You invited me here. Why no updates, Da Stancy?

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by onihaxy: 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
i don show

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
onihaxy:
i don show
yeah. Still arranging
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Fembleez1(m): 12:58am On Aug 08, 2015
I will be back to continue reading! I never un-followed!
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Carinaflo(f): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
dastancypayne:

when some people dey complain sey dem dey suffer. I just dey look dem dey laugh. Dem never see suffer. Though, no condition is permanent. There's always going to be changes......
.........tanx.....for following........
Do you mean that this story is actually your true life story and not a fiction?

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Carinaflo:

Do you mean that this story is actually your true life story and not a fiction?
the story was actually told by Jesse Payne. and not me, Da Stancy. i was only paid to leave it here, while he comes and reply messages. but, for some time now, he has not called me. and he has not come online to check his work.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
I might update continuation of Chapter five 2moro. cuz am already done editing.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Carinaflo(f): 6:04am On Aug 11, 2015
dastancypayne:

the story was actually told by Jesse Payne. and not me, Da Stancy. i was only paid to leave it here, while he comes and reply messages. but, for some time now, he has not called me. and he has not come online to check his work.
Okay, but it's still hard for me to believe that someone actuaLly went through this ordeal. Many would've committed suicide if they found themselves in a similar situation

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2015
Carinaflo:

Okay, but it's still hard for me to believe that someone actuaLly went through this ordeal. Many would've committed suicide if they found themselves in a similar situation
yah. thats true.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2015
This is just the beginning of my story. From here, you’ll began to read how I start losing most of my friends in the game, either in death or in jail.

*****************CONTINUATION*******************
One week later after the bank was rubbed, Manager told and warned everyone of us to stay out of police sites. Because, they’ve been arresting people for personal questioning and investigations, only for those who witness the scene. I stayed indoors, unless go to class when necessary. Manager has just shared the N200,000,000 (200 million naira). N25,000,000 was given to me by Manager two days later, after our arrival. I kept the money inside a hole beneath my sleeping bed, in my room.
Since that alteration, I have not set my eyes on Juliet. She graduated earlier from the school with a HND. I heard her saying to Manager that she would like to continue her studies in Uniben. He was happy, and I was also happy, but to be frank with you, I do not gbardon that idea, she going for more education. I would have her as my wife instead, as early as possible before anyone takes her away from me. I took a phone, a curve7 which was the latest Blackberry phone at that time called her. The phone rang and she picked it.
“whats up with you, girl. I’ve been trying to reach you, but your number is always switched off.” I said.
“I switched it off myself, but am on my way to your house right now. Am even close, hope you’re at home just wait for me?.”
“Yeah. Am waiting” I said and cut the call.
…………………………
In the background, rising above the warming of the river I had snatches of conversation, in front of my house which is close to a river. I turned to watch families making fires on the narrow road rocky flats. I heard them yelling at their children. Being vigilant, so close beside the deepness of the river.
I came out of the room, and saw Juliet coming towards my direction.
A small smile formed on my face. Juliet returned it, lifted her eyebrows in a question. I wonder if I wished it. I had not wished for anything for so long, except to be rid of large hole in my chest that had once been my heart. And for so long, nothing has mattered.
I walk quickly to meet her, hug her and still holding her to myself for more than two minutes. A gasp escaped her mouth, before she could stop it. Her eye lashes fluttered nervously as she reached her slender hand out and touched my face. Her thumb slid across the sharp bone, beneath my eyes and she cupped her fingers warmly over my ear. I dragged her into the room.
‘Nuru’ she whispered, her eyes searching my face.
I hold my friend’s hand at my cheek and sighed, feeling more contented. The first tough that I felt, that did not carry sadness in it.
‘You had just escaped death, last week.’
I shook my head, yes.
‘I am very happy, nothing happened to you.’ She said again, her face brightened up with smiles.
‘Yeah. All thanks to you for making this mission possible. Your role in this robbery mission made it perfectly well.’ I told her.
She then pushed my head forward and kissed my cheek.
‘Nuru. Do you still remember the first day that we met, at the Cyber Restaurant?’ She asked me.
‘Yeah, I do. How could I forget that day?.’ I answered
‘Wow! Am happy you still remember that day. When I kept staring at you, as if I just saw an angel, who could change my world for good.’
I looked at her and gave a big smile.
“Since the day we met at the Cyber Restaurant, you’ve been in my mind.” I began. “And since my arrival at Iceland Cult Gang, life has brightened up for me. You have decided to bring me here, and now I have made a lot of cash.” And since that night I was brought on board, I have planned on several occasions to take you and me out of this cultist life of ours.
“Hey Nuru, why are you saying all these.” She asked me.
“That is because, I love you. And I know you won’t let me down, and that is the reason why I am here with you today.”
She took a deep breath.
“ Right now, Baby. I want you to close your eyes.” I told her.
“But, why? She asked, looking at my face amazingly.
“Just do it. Trust me.”
“For how long?”
“10 seconds. Just want to surprise you, come on.”
“alright.” She went on closing her eyes, tight. While I search through my pocket and brought out the wedding ring, a beautiful one made of gold and diamond at the edges. Chinedu bought it from the UK, on his way coming back. Chinedu has been urging me, giving me opinions and points of view to marry Juliet, a blessing to my life. He knew well that one day, am going to intend her hand in marriage. And I have taken that into my mind that it’s going to work.
By the time she opens her eyes again, her eyes opened in astonishment, and her mouth in agape.
“What a precious you’re holding in your hands.” She said, her face brightened.
“Juliet,” I called her.
“yeah” she replied. Waiting patiently, open-mouthed, for what am going to say next.
“Will you marry me?
“Oh my God. Yes yes yes. I will marry you.” She said. I grasp her left hand pushed the through her second last finger. She jumped up shouting in joy, and hug. “Baby, I love you.”

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2015
sori. am back. NDU POST-UTME EXAM IA TODAY AND TOMORRO
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2015
Rain is falling everday in wilberforce Island Amassoma, and it falls heavily. Can't go to d cafe to buy time, becus d network is fucking slow here. And do nt have enough cash to subscribe for BB mow.
Be patient wit me, when am done repairing my LP, you'll enjoy my updates. Tanx
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
UPDATIN TOMORROW
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
*************************CONTINUATION************************
All banks in Auchi was closed down, just because of the first bank robbery. The streets of Auchi grew so bad, that Pocket pickers, night house robbers, and other kind of different stealing acts were practiced during that period. People feared to come out at night, when the clock click 8:00pm, due to the sudden changes.That week, I really enjoyed myself, drinking, attending night clubs.
Three months later, I graduated from Auchi Poly as an ND holder. Manager prepared our wedding cards, and distributed them to different homes for invitation.
And finally the wedding came up, that was on the 5th april, 2011. The big church of Christ Embassy was field up, and I noticed that most of the attendants were either my course mates, neighbors or in the gang. That day, I was on the big suit, and at my right hand side is Juliet. She looked like an Angel in her foreign wedding gown. Juliet looked at me several times with smiles. And I was always ready to return it.
“This is the happiest day of my life.” She said
“the same here” I said. Mean while, after songs and worship, the pastor called us to the altar. There, the personal marriage rights were made, and soon I fixed the ring to her left second to last finger. So many things happened before, we were asked to cut the cake together. The choirs began their normal songs and all that, all of a sudden, I heard a gunshot. Then, I heard a voice said.
“everyone lie on the floor.” . the voice repeated himself again and again. I turned back only to see seven unknown gunmen with rifles. None of them look familiar to me. I wonder who they were, and what they really wanted. Then I looked at Juliet only to see her crying.
“Juliet, what is going on? Who are these men.” I asked her.
“he has come to take me away.”
“Who?” I asked, still confused. She pointed at the man on white suit.
Please do not be angry, I need to attend a meeting that has come up unexpectedly. I’ll continue this story 2moro. Don’t worry, I wont fail you.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
i actually stopped dastancy from updating. becus there alot of mistakes in his work. let me take sometime to edit and correct some sentences, which are incorrect. then, i'll give it back to him to update on monday, so you all can see how wicked the world is, and my reasons to kill.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Dami12345: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pls do continue your work
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Dami12345: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
ebistar:
I am sorry o. Bros. I think sey u go dey happy sef.

Where can I get this story oh.

Am interested in knowing what happens next.

Are they in stores to buy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Get Lucrative Writing Jobs On Twitter — the Ultimate Guide / The Untold Story Of Distributing Newspapers And Magazines In Nigeria / Meaning Of African Poetry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.