Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Jonathan Using My Nomination Form To Contest – Abiola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Using My Nomination Form To Contest – Abiola (624 Views)

Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!! / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. / Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Using My Nomination Form To Contest – Abiola by okiezman(m): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
A Peoples Democratic Party presidential aspirant, Prof. Akasoba Abiola, on Tuesday alleged that President Goodluck Jonathan is using her nomination form to seek re-election in the 2015 general election.

According to her, Jonathan had declared for President on her behalf on the grounds that he used her nomination form to declare for re-election.

Abiola, who disclosed this at a press briefing in Abuja, said she was the first PDP presidential aspirant to pay for the party’s nomination form and wondered why the party refused to give her the form weeks after she had made payments.

She said, “For the interest of integrity, transparency and accountability, they should get my nomination form for me because I am available and they are aware of it. Someone’s got my form and he is the incumbent President in Aso Rock and they should please tell him to give me my nomination form.”

Details to come…

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-using-my-nomination-form-to-contest-abiola/
Re: Jonathan Using My Nomination Form To Contest – Abiola by holatin(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
hmmmm Jonathan !
Re: Jonathan Using My Nomination Form To Contest – Abiola by Collynzo9: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Buhari said he took a lan to buy nomination form, GEJ is using someone else's form to contest,

APC plebs said Buhari's inability to pay for his form proves that he isn't corrupt, I want to believe Jonathan's case isn't different.

(1) (Reply)

FG Unveils N45bn Sugar Project In Niger / Obasanjo Lays Into Jonathan As Autobiography Faces Nigeria Libel Ban | Radio Fra / I’ve Stopped Womanising –atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.