Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date (3349 Views)

20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do / Things Men Should Never Ask Women / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
1. How much do you weigh?

I don't even like being asked this question by my own doctor, so it definitely isn't okay for you to do so. Just like age, weight ain't nothing but a number.

2. If I got you pregnant, would you have an abortion?

undecided

3. What's your name again?

4. Wanna go back to my place?

"We won't have sex, I promise." Dude, that ain't the issue right now. The issue is the missing persons report my mother may have to file tomorrow morning. Maybe I watch too many serial killer specials on TV, but the possibility is totally real. Right?

5. Is that your real [insert body part here]?

Always assume yes. We're happy with our deception, so play along.

6. Are you a feminist?

Just because I haven't been salivating over your tired pick-up lines and sad seduction techniques doesn't mean I'm automatically a man-hater. Excuse me for having some standards.

7. Can I kiss you?

If you have to ask, odds are that the answer is probably no. While some girls may like the respectful nature, others consider confidence sexy. Go in for the kill. The worst that can happen is that you'll get rejected. I know this is like the end of the world for you, but you'll live to see another day.

8. Wanna split the bill?

I'm all about being "I am a woman, hear me roar", but if you invite me out, I'm expecting you to cover all expenses.
Especially if we're just grabbing snacks. I mean....c'mon now!

9. How old are you?

This ish isn't cute. Don't ask us our age. Unless we look SO young that statutory ra.pe is a legitimate concern of yours.

10. Can I stick it in the backdoor?

Wait....WHAT? I mean, seriously?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by Priceless24(f): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lol, number ten got me in stitches. Who asks that on a first date?

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by Princecalm(m): 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
A female talking.
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by major466(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Am guilty of no.3
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
11. Are u a virgin?
12. When was d last tym u had sex?
13. Wat hapnd to ur previous relationship?
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by holatin(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
How rich is your ex ?
What's your sexual status ,?
what your HIV status.
What do you hate in me ?
Are u materialistic ?
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by Maamin(m): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
14. do you like money? tongue
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by dechandel(f): 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
That number four is strictly for nl guys who thinks straffing on the 1st date is the real deal
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by Beennkumar(m): 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
Can you tell me about your ex? undecided
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by jahbiz: 12:02am On Dec 10, 2014
Nairaland and long list eeh!!!
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by TheRealAdonye(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
No 10.. grin cheesy grin
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
I like that no 10.

Can I stick it in your robojobo?
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by Deshannel(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
No10 though.
it shouldn't have made the list. only a retard would ask that in a first date, unless ofcourse he meant it literally.
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by tundeen2010(m): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Num 4 is ma ofenc
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by rittyben(f): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
Who even ask that? Eeeeeww!
Priceless24:
Lol, number ten got me in stitches. Who asks that on a first date?
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by jatmajacobi(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
Maamin:
14. do you like money? tongue
You rocks
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by Chizzy20(f): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
lolzz dat nos 8, any Guy who ask dat on a 1st date doesn't ve shame.
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
What about 10 questions you should ask on a first date?
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by FLAWLES(f): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Are you a Virgin? ? ?Ans=Oh no,am not
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
MzNelly:
1. How much do you weigh?

I don't even like being asked this question by my own doctor, so it definitely isn't okay for you to do so. Just like age, weight ain't nothing but a number.

2. If I got you pregnant, would you have an abortion?

undecided

3. What's your name again?

4. Wanna go back to my place?

"We won't have sex, I promise." Dude, that ain't the issue right now. The issue is the missing persons report my mother may have to file tomorrow morning. Maybe I watch too many serial killer specials on TV, but the possibility is totally real. Right?

5. Is that your real [insert body part here]?

Always assume yes. We're happy with our deception, so play along.

6. Are you a feminist?

Just because I haven't been salivating over your tired pick-up lines and sad seduction techniques doesn't mean I'm automatically a man-hater. Excuse me for having some standards.

7. Can I kiss you?

If you have to ask, odds are that the answer is probably no. While some girls may like the respectful nature, others consider confidence sexy. Go in for the kill. The worst that can happen is that you'll get rejected. I know this is like the end of the world for you, but you'll live to see another day.

8. Wanna split the bill?

I'm all about being "I am a woman, hear me roar", but if you invite me out, I'm expecting you to cover all expenses.
Especially if we're just grabbing snacks. I mean....c'mon now!

9. How old are you?

This ish isn't cute. Don't ask us our age. Unless we look SO young that statutory ra.pe is a legitimate concern of yours.

10. Can I stick it in the backdoor?

Wait....WHAT? I mean, seriously?
Janobest
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by KingTom(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
You be winch? undecided
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
MimeeTee:
MzNelly

Yes
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by ibson99(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
MzNelly:

Yes
is it okay to ask a girl If she loves you on a first date or even tell her "I love you" on a first date?
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
MzNelly:

Yes
ain't u Tekky's sister
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
MimeeTee:
ain't u Tekky's sister

True that.

Way to go with privacy smiley
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
ibson99:
is it okay to ask a girl If she loves you on a first date or even tell her "I love you" on a first date?

No, it's not okay. smiley
Let a month pass, two months sef.
Make her long for those 3 letter words to leave your lips.
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
MzNelly:

True that.

Way to go with privacy smiley
Yup...Yup...I get!
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by Jasi7(m): 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=MzNelly post=28738072]
9. How old are you?
So this question is annoying right?...caan u pls tell me why u ladies don't try to understand that u shldnt ask a guy d same question?....ther ws a gurl that asked me dis question over d fone meanwhile we ve neva met...can u imagine?
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=Jasi7 post=29400771][/quote]

We are ladies, you are guys tongue
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by lilmax(m): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
Has anyone asked about number 6?
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by Jasi7(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
MzNelly:

We are ladies, you are guys tongue

I don't get...ure ladies and we are guys,so whats d connection if I may ask?
Re: 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
Jasi7:

I don't get...ure ladies and we are guys,so whats d connection if I may ask?

Ladies don't tell guys their age.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#because_of_puna Now Trending On Twitter (screenshot) / Pix :why Do Girls Always Do This? / Male Perspective On Female Breast Size (TRUE OR FALSE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.