Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) (12006 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Qaisar1: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2014
My laawwd
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2014
nawtikid:
Disgusting

*edited*

I jst wantd 2 b on fp since any yeye topic can jst make fp on nairaland
you insulting the competence of the mods? sad
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Dannyset(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2014
No 1 will come back to hunt n hurt u. And u will come back to cheating on him. So.....
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by nataisha(f): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2014
we done hear
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Fortifive: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2014
wink
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by stonecoldcafe: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2014
sirajdinsaudi:
I wonder if there is justice anywhere in Nigeria.all because I type k and my response to a post then I was banned. I wonder if all dot are been considered. Let th moderator who banned be be sincere and unban me now.Here is his words"a moderator banned siraj1402 for Broke Rule 1.. Derailing thread...by 'booking space'.. Ban expires at January 06, 2015 at 04:21:28 PM."
Good for you! Una own don too much. So many topics hitting front page these days so no need for those childish stuff.
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by katechris(f): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2014
Story 4 d gods undecided undecided
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by donbrowser(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2014
sirajdinsaudi:
I wonder if there is justice anywhere in Nigeria.all because I type k and my response to a post then I was banned. I wonder if all dot are been considered. Let th moderator who banned be be sincere and unban me now.Here is his words"a moderator banned siraj1402 for Broke Rule 1.. Derailing thread...by 'booking space'.. Ban expires at January 06, 2015 at 04:21:28 PM."
Are U sure u got ur Nairaland Cert? You need more space booking training.
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by tclever: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2014
donbrowser:
Na lie
U no go knw wen na true go infront of u
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2014
Interesting. . .
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by chigoizie7(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2014
Lastdon02:
16 benefits of Dating a Blogger (website Owner)

1. They are too busy with their work to think about other girls in the world! So don’t worry, they wont cheat you..

2. They are aware about every Important event on the calender, from valentine’s day to chocolate day to # love - your-gf-more-day

3. They are entrepreneurs, they love to stand on their own and not under some Fat-Ass !

4. They don’t have fixed timings, so going out at busy office hours wouldn’t be a problem.

5. They earn alot! So you won’t have any worries about your future

6. They are clever and intelligent, you will not have to listen Bull-Shit as they know what they are talking !

7. They are very creative and innovative in their work, so you’ll have many surprises to look forward for!

8. In case of any misunderstandings and fights, your friends will come directly into the picture, as they know how to get genuine backlinks.

9. You don’t need to wear good clothes and have facials done every week, they don’t really care about your materialistic looks, as far as they are sure you love them.

10. If you won’t find him or he goes missing, don’t worry and complaint to police, he will be in the nearest
Internet cafe!

11. They will gift you things or gift which you can show off to the world. How about the Latest Iphone 6? This is rather good compared to gifts you hide like Sexy Looking “Undies”.

12. They have a lot of Brand Value in the Blogosphere, at some point you’ll feel like a Celeb Gf or Wife!

13. You need not worry about job, he will always want you to work together with him (blogging).

14. You can fight a lot with him, as they have a lot of Patience waiting for their site to rank and get traffic !

15. They make sure that there won’t be any kind of penalty on your relationship, as they are aware of all
the algorithms leading to penalty.

16. They have a different kind of romantic sense, but don’t worry they are obviously very # good-at- bed !

So who wana date me? tongue

what if the blogger is female?
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by kwencypresh(f): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2014
@op,,tell us ur mind

Er u searching for a life partner?
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by malater(m): 10:01am On Dec 10, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] shocked I want to be a bloger and I need a sponsor for my education and am ready for anything.
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by ethylene: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2014
*clears throat*......
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Mathicks(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2014
lol...
- Bloggers can LIE!! JESUS!! Bloggers will see a sex video online and upload it on their own site with the caption, ''See Nigerian University Girl, Mary Uwanchukwu, shamelessly having sex with pastor's son''. Then when u download the video, it's one Kenyan language u'll be hearing. So, if you want to date a blogger, be prepared to be frequently lied to. But the good thing is that you won't notice, because they are good at it.
-
- Bloggers have patience tho. Waiting for ur blog to 'blow' isn't easy. Also, with the kinds of insults readers pour on some bloggers about fake news, they still have the patience to post another fake news and endure more insults. Remember God talked about the meek and gentle.
- You're on your own if you get with an 'all copy and paste' blogger
..errm, okay, bye...
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by ib22003(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2014
the life of a blogger
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by tonididdy(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2014
sirajdinsaudi:
k
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by agedmanng: 10:07am On Dec 10, 2014
Funny. Is blogging now a profession?
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by sirajdinsaudi: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2014
stonecoldcafe:
Good for you! Una own don too much. So many topics hitting front page these days so no need for those childish stuff.
Na same papa born us make u know say my own dey too much?That doesn't affect me in anyway but I expect people like u not to hide under injustice.
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by osimataylor(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2014
grin They speculate a lot.So they might suspect your every move .
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Orikinla(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2014
Lastdon02:
16 benefits of Dating a Blogger (website Owner)

1. They are too busy with their work to think about other girls in the world! So don’t worry, they wont cheat you..

2. They are aware about every Important event on the calender, from valentine’s day to chocolate day to # love - your-gf-more-day

3. They are entrepreneurs, they love to stand on their own and not under some Fat-Ass !

4. They don’t have fixed timings, so going out at busy office hours wouldn’t be a problem.

5. They earn alot! So you won’t have any worries about your future

6. They are clever and intelligent, you will not have to listen Bull-Shit as they know what they are talking !

7. They are very creative and innovative in their work, so you’ll have many surprises to look forward for!

8. In case of any misunderstandings and fights, your friends will come directly into the picture, as they know how to get genuine backlinks.

9. You don’t need to wear good clothes and have facials done every week, they don’t really care about your materialistic looks, as far as they are sure you love them.

10. If you won’t find him or he goes missing, don’t worry and complaint to police, he will be in the nearest
Internet cafe!

11. They will gift you things or gift which you can show off to the world. How about the Latest Iphone 6? This is rather good compared to gifts you hide like Sexy Looking “Undies”.

12. They have a lot of Brand Value in the Blogosphere, at some point you’ll feel like a Celeb Gf or Wife!

13. You need not worry about job, he will always want you to work together with him (blogging).

14. You can fight a lot with him, as they have a lot of Patience waiting for their site to rank and get traffic !

15. They make sure that there won’t be any kind of penalty on your relationship, as they are aware of all
the algorithms leading to penalty.

16. They have a different kind of romantic sense, but don’t worry they are obviously very # good-at- bed !

So who wana date me? tongue

1000 Likes.

Photo: Two young Nigerian bloggers. Are they dating? grin

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2014
dhtml18:
nonsense

Yes it is... i support you on this one. wink
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Newkidoo(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2014
Op... Oyo na hin u dey...
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Craigston: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2014
5,11,12 and 13 says it all: run away; she's got her tools and she's digging really hard.
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2014
major466:
17. When you break up with a blogger, be prepared to see your nude pics online.
Is this a joke or something else? undecided
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2014
dhtml18:
Interesting. . .
oga, i see u oh.
This thread is a crapload.
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Optional2(f): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2014
Bro oluwaSeun osewa pls will u b my hubby, will u marry me pls dnt say No pls. I promise not 2 hurt u or break ur heart i will alwayz respect u in all ur decisions. B my man pls. Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by major466(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2014
Nobleval:
Is this a joke or something else? undecided
This is no joke. That's how they roll to get back at their ex. Not all bloggers though.
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Emmafe(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2014
Lol,Funny sha!

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by 360command: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2014
If you are a blogger ,click like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2014
major466:

This is no joke. That's how they roll to get back at their ex. Not all bloggers though.
alright.
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2014
Mathicks:
lol...
- Bloggers can LIE!! JESUS!! Bloggers will see a sex video online and upload it on their own site with the caption, ''See Nigerian University Girl, Mary Uwanchukwu, shamelessly having sex with pastor's son''. Then when u download the video, it's one Kenyan language u'll be hearing. So, if you want to date a blogger, be prepared to be frequently lied to. But the good thing is that you won't notice, because they are good at it.
-
- Bloggers have patience tho. Waiting for ur blog to 'blow' isn't easy. Also, with the kinds of insults readers pour on some bloggers about fake news, they still have the patience to post another fake news and endure more insults. Remember God talked about the meek and gentle.
- You're on your own if you get with an 'all copy and paste' blogger
..errm, okay, bye...

I HATE BLOGGERS! THEY DON'T HAVE REASONABLE EXPERIENCE AND SHOULD NEVER BE CALLED WEB DEVELOPER. THEY SHOULD BE CALLED POSTERS!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secondary School Teacher And A Female Student Caught Having Sex In The Classroom / RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] / If Your Score Is Less Than 40 You Need To Start Living (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.