Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (917657 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by dplomaticVal: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
freshcvv:

And the ones that he posted yesterday that won nko? Did he also deliberately dash people his hard earned money?

my annoyance is that I hinted him to rmv wat he posted today that twil fail still he left it whn he knew twas a dead game. I sympathize wit all d millions of peeps who lost heavily cos of sagebiz recklessness

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvv(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
dplomaticVal:

my annoyance is that I hinted him to rmv wat he posted today that twil fail still he left it whn he knew twas a dead game. I sympathize wit all d millions of peeps who lost heavily cos of sagebiz recklessness

Stop this rubbish.. Did anyone force you to play the games? Which million people played it? Can you stay on your lane and stop this childish attitude.

I am yet to see where he told anyone to play his games.. Those that play his games do it because they trust his games and know fully well that they have benefitted heavily from his games before.

Stop being an irritant.

5 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by thinkdip(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
dplomaticVal:

same guy with different monicker
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by dplomaticVal: 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
freshcvv:

Stop this rubbish.. Did anyone force you to play the games? Which million people played it? Can you stay on your lane and stop this childish attitude.

I am yet to see where he told anyone to play his games.. Those that play his games do it because they trust his games and know fully well that they have benefitted heavily from his games before.

Stop being an irritant.

k..I can see ur his p.a pls tel him to research painstakingly b4 posting games here cos some guys use all dia savings to play. he should also find way to compensate guys that lost today
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by dplomaticVal: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
thinkdip:

same guy with different monicker

it seems ur drunk wit ya babe's period
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by thinkdip(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
dplomaticVal:

get the shit out of here, who is this fool by the way? u just stroll in and start posting rubbish. .better b careful. nonsense kiss
dplomaticVal:

get the shit out of here, who is this fool by the way? u just stroll in and start posting rubbish. .better b careful. nonsense
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Hardheolar(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
dplomaticVal:

k..I can see ur his p.a pls tel him to research painstakingly b4 posting games here cos some guys use all dia savings to play. he should also find way to compensate guys that lost today

Y should he compensate? Did he force it on anyone? Grow up dude.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ResourceMan(m): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
dplomaticVal:

All I can see here is Yaba left escapee.
Kid, punting is not for your types.

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Am loosing too much why?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by dplomaticVal: 5:01am On Mar 30, 2015
ResourceMan:

shut up,dumbo im allergic to fools like u
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by dplomaticVal: 5:06am On Mar 30, 2015
Hardheolar:

Y should he compensate? Did he force it on anyone? Grow up dude.

shut d f*k up.u won't feel the loss cos u alwz steal moni from peeps to play games. that loss is a huge one
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by dplomaticVal: 5:10am On Mar 30, 2015
thinkdip:

get the shit out of here, who is this fool by the way? u just stroll in and start posting rubbish. .better b careful. nonsense kiss
get the shit out of here, who is this fool by the way? u just stroll in and start posting rubbish. .better b careful. nonsense
bantering words with you is like dissing with a roadside lunatic....ur ignored til u get some sense
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 30, 2015
dplomaticVal:

Guy this games is called prediction. No one knows the eventual outcome. Stop throwing blames. Accept the loss and grow up. Gambling is for matured minded people, not whiners

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by dplomaticVal: 6:00am On Mar 30, 2015
dickrider:

Guy this games is called prediction. No one knows the eventual outcome. Stop throwing blames. Accept the loss and grow up. Gambling is for matured minded people, not whiners
what have my grouse got to do wit growing up..na wao this not my ist time of losing game bt I hate it wen a punter pay lip service to puntin...if he had done the proper underground job he wouldn't have wasted all this millions peeps lost today
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 30, 2015
dplomaticVal:

what have my grouse got to do wit growing up..na wao this not my ist time of losing game bt I hate it wen a punter pay lip service to puntin...if he had done the proper underground job he wouldn't have wasted all this millions peeps lost today

Sorry for your loss.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by TVTKOKO(m): 6:09am On Mar 30, 2015
dplomaticVal:

dude stop the whinning already! If u insult someone 4making u lost ur bet then,u're a fo'ol for playing it

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by rovercoca: 7:21am On Mar 30, 2015
I see virus has changed his name...

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by bl33d(m): 7:38am On Mar 30, 2015
safe bet, no continouse funding, place what you can afford to loose. With all this someone is still saying something else, i never saw a post by OP that the games he post are fixed and you must win, they are predictions, nd i never saw were he said 100percent..............bet wisely guys, bet safe, minimize ur greed, nd stop the insult

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by seuntimothy: 7:44am On Mar 30, 2015
seuntimothy:

Oga sagebiz those are my picks for tomorrow,pls review I'd like to play it befor tomorrow
Argentina
Douglas Haig vUnionMarDelPlata-1&over1.5 won
Chacarita Juniors vs Villa Dalmine-Over 2.5
All Boys vs Los Andes- x2
Patronato Parana vs Boca Unidos-1x

Russia
Tosno v Tomsk-1x lost
Anzhi Makhachkala vs Luch Energiya-1 won

Germany
Berliner AK 07 v VfB Auerbach-1 Won

Euro2016
Romania v Faroe Islands- 1 won
Scotland v Gibraltar- 1 won
House ur opinions pls
Nobody reviewd dis
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by WolvyX5: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2015
I've been working on under 3.5 goal market and 2 to 3 days combo accumulators recently. I think its the way forward. Will dish out some for review in future. Have a luvly day everyone. And please ignore our little terrorist causing commotion. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Hardheolar(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2015
dplomaticVal:

shut d f*k up.u won't feel the loss cos u alwz steal moni from peeps to play games. that loss is a huge one
kikikiiiii. Now I knowwhere the anger and vexation is coming from. Sorry for the loss of ur bank roll. Quit punting, its not meant for everyone. But you can do well by funding again through what you know how to do best which is STEALING.
Silias, get the hell out of my mention. Pervet.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2015
I got banned since yesterday.. dunno why
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2015
You can pick 3 from these 5 games if you want or play the whole 5 together.

I advice you divide the games into 2 and play them separately.

30 Mar 14:00 Football. Friendlies. Internationals. Belarus vs Gabon. Result : Gabon To Win or Draw. Odds: 1.60
30 Mar 18:00 Football. Friendlies. Internationals. Colombia vs Kuwait. To Win Match With Handicap : Colombia (-1.5). Odds: 1.43
30 Mar 17:00 Football. Friendlies. Internationals. Saudi Arabia vs Jordan. Draw At Least One Half : Yes. Odds: 1.40
30 Mar 17:30 Football. Friendlies. Internationals U-21. Slovakia U-21 vs Ukraine U-21. Total Goals : Over 1.5. Odds: 1.34
30 Mar 20:45 Football. Friendlies. Internationals U-21. England U-21 vs Germany U-21. Total Goals : Over 1.5. Odds: 1.26
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by toluleke(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
ResourceMan:

shut up...we are all entitled to our opinions,must you reply everyone. Let sagebiz reply the guy himself..that the difference btw mature minds..sagebiz will hardly reply but na the ranting followers wey go dey fight..@diplomatical leave sagebiz alone he doesn't force anyone to pick his games..drop your games too..PLEASE let there be One house and peace..
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by toluleke(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
sagebiz:
Ok @ diplomaticval, thanks
na only this guys i mention get sense 4 here I swear Writeijn,sagebiz,Dansokoto and some others..I unfollowed before..but just had to come back..not everyone require reply..let dem seek attention..but diplomaticval maybe right cos for everyone criticism they is alway an iota of been right which makes us better..Criticism is welcomed..
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
toluleke:
na only get sense for here..I swear with Writeijn,Dansokoto and some others..I unfollowed before..but just had to come back..not everyone require reply..let dem seek attention..but diplomaticval maybe right cos for everyone criticism they is alway an iota of been right which makes us better..Criticism is welcomed..

@toluleke you unfollowed the thread because of me? What happen that I am the cause for you to unfollow the thread?

Please follow the thread and don't unfollow because of me

GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
SMH! undecided

Today's game is kinda tricky..

Inplays

O 1.5

Elfsborg - Odd Grenland
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hradec Kralove U21 - Bohemians 1905 U21

Play O 2.5
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
freshcvvs:

Inplays

O 1.5

Elfsborg - Odd Grenland

Green, we're likely to see O 3.5 in this game, you can play O 3.5
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ResourceMan(m): 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
Taking a break from punting, to refresh and come out Baddest and Stronger.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ResourceMan(m): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
@writejhn27
My project game crashed on day 8. It was really painful, I ve not been active since then. I will start with a new approach.
B.T.W, how is urs going?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yeah, Nice to be here after spambold dealt with both sagebiz id's while trying to explain why i made yesterday picks. Just few lines of explanation and i am done with posting here. You can check for my daily picks here - - -https://www.facebook.com/events/1413358122306341/

I am sad @ Dplomatic's chant, rant and pants to start with.

Somebody said,i may not reply, capital NO, spambolt banned me as i was about replying yesterday.Nothing stops me from replying to any accusation.

1. check page 359 to see the actual time i posted the picks...5.53 & 6.25 a.m Respectively. The fist comment i received concerning the picks was made when a game failed to produce the necessary result which was around 10 minutes to the end of the match at 1.06pm by DplomaticVal,
''Kghm Zaglebie Lubin - Pogon Siedlce'' played 12.30 a.M'' a Polish division 2 league teams. Home team is 2nd with same point and better goals different to the team in the first on the league table while the away team is placed 17th.

2. Picking Tomso Vs Tromso is not by mistake. It is as picking a match between Madrid and Barcelona, PSG Vs Lyon or better still Chelsea Vs Man city. Both failed and did not live to my predictions.

3. '' What pains me the most is that he still leave the games on the thread after i warned him that the game will fail'' Please of what significance is it to delete a game that is completed? i think games are adjusted or removed before it is played and not after it has been played.Well, Intelligent people knows better.

4. ''He should refund all the people that played the games'' Please how much did anyone pay me? i think refund is to give back what you have collected earlier!!! even when my picks won,people contact me to show appreciation by giving me a token,i have always refused to be paid.

5.If i can know that a game is not going to happen, please why can't i know the games that will happen? food for thought here. If i am posting games that will fail,why can't you ''dplomaticVal'' post games that will win and not fail?

6. Cote d'voire did not beat Equitorial Guinea in Abidjan. Czechs fail to beat Latvia. Romania can only play a hard fought 1-0 against Faroe island. Well, please the thread is open to dplomaticVal to start posting the games that will not cast. Why am i pained, predictz,bbc sports analysts,forebet,vitibet,soccer1X2,soccervista,etc will not always get all games right.

7. I don't want to talk much,i have given and explaied what i think i should.Lest i forget, SORRY to those that played the games cause it did not come as expected,I am still the same person,i will not be happy if my picks fail but i have no absolute control over it.

8.If you think i should refund you,yes it is possible but my picks will have to be paid for,if my picks are paid picks and it failed,i will refund.I am on a personal 5 daily odds,if you want to be part of it,mail me and lets do the arithmetics or you pick from my picks henceforth here--

https://www.facebook.com/events/1413358122306341/

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.