Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (916141 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Khaytunechi: 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
diariz God -_-

-_-
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 6:14am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 6:23am On Mar 31, 2015
you made everyone loose this because of your anger.

This has made me really angry with you after you attacked me days ago for being childish and been a blatant liar for recording the success of my efforts after the game had been played .

[color=#006600][b]I'll use same term as u did to me " this is just show-off"

PS: I played your games every damn day and today u scored a 9.99 odds ticket u decided to deprive me of it .
The guys that played the games are not from Jupiter,Venus nor Mars. They had faith in my ability followed my instructions and staked on it, why don't you do like them?
Ty sir...ty
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this could have served as compensation for the mail games that was lost.

Somehow u make that "guy" right...just maybe this was your plan afterall...win today...loose tomorrow (smiles for bookies).

Sorry my words but I really am pissed...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you know why you guys talk to me anyhow with running mouths? may be yes or no.I guess it is because you are writing to an unknown.

[color=#990000]

[b]'This has made me really angry with you''

This is my simple reply,thanks and God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 6:57am On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=sagebiz post=32189704][/quote]

REMEMBER this is where to be https://www.facebook.com/events/1413358122306341/

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2015
tonididdy:
you made everyone loose this because of your anger.

This has made me really angry with you after you attacked me days ago for being childish and been a blatant liar for recording the success of my efforts after the game had been played .

I'll use same term as u did to me " this is just show-off"

PS: I played your games every damn day and today u scored a 9.99 odds ticket u decided to deprive me of it .

Ty sir...ty

@tonididdy

I'm sorry at your loss and definitely you deserved to be angry cos we are all emotional beings.

That been said, Sir Sagebiz is an emotional being too and deserves whatever he chooses.

But if you would recall, i was angry with your post some days earlier and i made it known and you said you'd have attacked back if....

The truth is i like constructive criticism, yours came when the games were already played where you displayed your vast knowledge about the French National, it's similar to what this dude did here. Criticisms, observations, or and advice should come before not after or during games, please.

You may wish to check my previous posts and see that i've not always been on the same page with Sir Sagebiz too and that's to let you know i'm not taking sides but the couple of times i've done that, i did before games were played.

Have you taken your time to review the 'mail game'? So as to see how many reds and if they were not favorites? China drew, Netherlands also and Spain refused to turn over 1.5. Are these the deliberate effort of one man to sabotage people to lose their hard earned money? If your answer is yes (yes he allowed Netherlands to draw?, yes he said Spain shouldn't produce at least 2 goals? yes....?), then, yes, that man deserves to be contesting FIFA presidency and not be online here posting free picks for dudes.

My humble view. Feel free to throw your anger(s) at me. I have spoken my 'church' mind.

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2015
Pls @ uncle sagebiz consider us ur other follower but if u insist this is my email send me ur Facebook name let me add u njibaby2002@gmail.com
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvv(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2015
The ability to manage emotion is maturity.

Fools will always come and go

Should we stop driving on a particular route because other fools drive on same route?

Should we stop eating at a restaurant because a particular fool or some fools eat there?

Should we stop investing money because some fools call our action silly names?

We should all learn to grow thick skins, we can't control how people think but we can control how we react to what fools Say.

Oga sagebiz..an advice.. Learn to ignore fools, they are in the majority, if everyone was wise, then this world would have been Eldorado.

Are you going to leave the world because we have more fools and wicked people around?

I am a bit worried about how you let meaningless rants from unknown people online get to you.

A tip: Learn not to be emotionally attached to your ID on NL..with this, even when they type their usual rubbish, it won't affect you.. I simply ignore their post or I just sarcastically respond to their rant.

If you leave this thread without continuing what you have built, then you'd appear as an emotionally weak person who can be bullied off his properties or ideas!

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvv(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2015
ResourceMan:

One game is making sense, but patience is the game.

Make I no lie to u, I can't do one game ticket..it won't make sense to me..

Maybe 2 games ticket sha..
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2015
freshcvvs:

You can pick 3 from these 5 games if you want or play the whole 5 together.

I advice you divide the games into 2 and play them separately.

30 Mar 14:00 Football. Friendlies. Internationals. Belarus vs Gabon. Result : Gabon To Win or Draw. Odds: 1.60
30 Mar 18:00 Football. Friendlies. Internationals. Colombia vs Kuwait. To Win Match With Handicap : Colombia (-1.5). Odds: 1.43
30 Mar 17:00 Football. Friendlies. Internationals. Saudi Arabia vs Jordan. Draw At Least One Half : Yes. Odds: 1.40

30 Mar 17:30 Football. Friendlies. Internationals U-21. Slovakia U-21 vs Ukraine U-21. Total Goals : Over 1.5. Odds: 1.34
30 Mar 20:45 Football. Friendlies. Internationals U-21. England U-21 vs Germany U-21. Total Goals : Over 1.5. Odds: 1.26

Only one game crashed this ticket, but if you played it by sharing it into 2, then you should be green at least in one of the tickets.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
freshcvv:

Should we stop driving on a particular route because other fools drive on same route?

Should we stop eating at a restaurant because a particular fool or some fools eat there?

We should all learn to grow thick skins, we can't control how people think but we can control how we react to what fools Say.

Oga sagebiz..an advice.. Learn to ignore fools, they are in the majority, if everyone was wise, then this world would have been Eldorado.

Are you going to leave the world because we have more fools and wicked people around?

I am a bit worried about how you let meaningless rants from unknown people online get to you.

A tip: Learn not to be emotionally attached to your ID on NL..with this, even when they type their usual rubbish, it won't affect you.. I simply ignore their post or I just sarcastically respond to their rant.

If you leave this thread without continuing what you have built, then you'd appear as an emotionally weak person who can be bullied off his properties or ideas!

Thanks very much for your advise.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
sagebiz:
Sage Picks , JUST TYPE IT. IT WILL COME OUT WITH GREEN AFRICAN MAP.

@ missprecious, this information is already on the thread,it is just a matter of scrolling backwards and see this. Type Sage Picks on facebook.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by redbottles(m): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
freshcvv:

Thank you man. You have won my respect with such a matured and honest piece. Nice words sir.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
redbottles:

Thank you man. You have won my respect with such a matured and honest piece. Nice words sir.

Its well my bro

sagebiz:

Thanks very much for your advise.

You are welcome. cool
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
freshcvvs:

Only one game crashed this ticket, but if you played it by sharing it into 2, then you should be green at least in one of the tickets.
thanks sir this thread shall live on.

Its is unusaual and cowardly for a landlord to be chased out of his house by an angry tenant
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Why people no dey post games again? the thread was not all about sagebiz,it is an open thread. Post games as you use to do before.Don't wait for a particular sagebiz. Inplays,combos,singles and games from source have seized. Haba, why?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Am playing netherlands vs spain friendly as a straight X
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wales u21 vs bulgaria u21 ...play wales to win @2.35 odds or better play goals

Inplay now: alhaly cairo to score or win
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvv(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
I will post another game later but Iraq vs Congo about to spoil my mood after South Korea did.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
tonididdy:

inplay green and bingo
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvv(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Russia is a useless team.

But why do I keep missing tickets by one game?

How can Russia play 0:0 with Kagasthan?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
freshcvv:
Russia is a useless team.

But why do I keep missing tickets by one game?

How can Russia play 0:0 with Kagasthan?

I think it is because it is a friendly game.Maybe to try new players or team formation.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by fabrigas18(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Freedom at last.. Been banned since last week don't know why tho. Please house am unable to punt on bet365 again cuz they said i "MUST" verify my age and address before i can continue staking.. What can i do for now not ready to make any passport until sept or so. Pls advice
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by redvektor(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Potugal why? See fuckup
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
tonididdy:

double bingo's...massive profit
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
sagebiz:

I think it is because it is a friendly game.Maybe to try new players or team formation.

But this is too bad na.. na only dem dey play friendly? those who scored goals in their friendlies also tested players na. embarassed

screwed up my fine ticket!

Total Odds: 7.663

31 Mar 18:00 Football. Friendlies. Internationals. Switzerland vs USA. Total Goals : Over 1.5. Odds: 1.333 2

31 Mar 19:00 Football. Friendlies. Internationals. Russia vs Kazakhstan. Total Goals (Russia) : Over 1.5. Odds: 1.39

31 Mar 19:30 Football. Friendlies. Internationals. Sweden vs Iran. Total Goals : Over 1.5. Odds: 1.39 4

31 Mar 18:00 Football. Friendlies. Internationals. Estonia vs Iceland. Total Goals : Over 1.5. Odds: 1.40 2

31 Mar 14:00 Football. Friendlies. Internationals U-21. Bosnia and Herzegovina U-21 vs Turkey U-21. Total Goals : Over 1.5. Odds: 1.25 3

31 Mar 14:30 Football. Friendlies. Internationals. Tajikistan vs Syria. Draw No Bet : Syria. Odds: 1.70 2:3
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by acenazt: 6:12am On Apr 01, 2015
Excuse me abeg no match today ni??
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 7:03am On Apr 01, 2015
acenazt:
Excuse me abeg no match today ni??

DplomaticVal is going to post soon. For sagebiz picks go to my facebook page.....

Sage Picks
,TYPE IT. IT WILL COME OUT WITH GREEN AFRICAN MAP. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 7:07am On Apr 01, 2015
If a man is doing selfless service and he is crucified for doing good.He should check his back.He who knows fail games should know good games.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2015
I am starting a 5odds daily roll over today...... it is a pay after service project. PM me only through N/L if you are interested. --

01 / 04 / 2015

PM me only, this is not about the generous picks,generous picks shall continue on my facebook page only,there i can control who come in, on N/L i have no control of posts. Best of luck to the good minded people.

Stake goes thus.

Day 1==== 1,000 Naira X 5odds = 5,000 Naira, Remove initial bet deposit. = 5,000 - 1,000 = 4,000

Day 2==== 4,000 Naira X 5odds = 20,000 Naira, Remove initial bet deposit = 20,000 - 4,000 = 16,000

Day 3==== 16,000 Naira X 5odds = 80,000 Naira, Remove initial bet deposit = 80,000 - 16,000 = 64,000

Day 4==== 64,000 Naira X 5odds = 320,000 Naira, Remove initial bet deposit= 320,000 - 64,000= 256,000 Naira__end of first operation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the end of the day you have 256,000 + 85,000 = 441,000 - 1,000 Naira you start with = Massive 440,000 profit. Think about this.

I am going to work with the first 5 people that shows interest.I may increase it to 10 in my next operation. Concentration is needed. Thanks

NOTE- NO upfront payment. I am a man of integrity. Pay after service only.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Paulzpimpz: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2015
1. 04.04.15 12:45
Arsenal FC - Liverpool FC (1X2 and Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Customer type: 1 and Over 1,5 @ 2.00
Result:
2. 04.04.15 15:00
Everton FC - Southampton FC (Handicap 2:0)
Customer type: Everton FC @ 1.12
Result:
3. 04.04.15 15:00
Leicester City - West Ham United (Handicap 2:0)
Customer type: Leicester City @ 1.10
Result:
4. 04.04.15 15:00
Swansea City - Hull City (1X2 and Under/Over 4.5 goals)
Customer type: 1 and Under 4,5 @ 1.95
Result:
5. 04.04.15 15:00
Manchester United - Aston Villa (1X2 and Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Customer type: 1 and Over 1,5 @ 1.45
Result:
6. 04.04.15 15:00
West Bromwich Albion - Queens Park Rangers (1X2 and Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Customer type: 1 and Over 1,5 @ 2.10
Result:
7. 04.04.15 17:30
Chelsea FC - Stoke City (1X2 and Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Customer type: 1 and Over 1,5 @ 1.45
Result:
8. 05.04.15 16:00
Sunderland AFC - Newcastle United (Handicap 0:2)
Customer type: Newcastle United @ 1.15
Result:
9. 05.04.15 13:30
Burnley FC - Tottenham Hotspur (Handicap 0:1)
Customer type: Tottenham Hotspur @ 1.30
Result:
10. 06.04.15 20:00
Crystal Palace - Manchester City (Handicap 0:1)
Customer type: Manchester City @ 1.16
Result:
11. 04.04.15 17:30
Borussia Dortmund - FC Bayern München (Handicap 0:1)
Customer type: FC Bayern München @ 1.30
Result:
12. 03.04.15 15:00
Walsall FC - Notts County (Handicap 1:0)
Customer type: Walsall FC @ 1.20
Result:
13. 01.04.15 19:45
Coventry City - Leyton Orient (Handicap 1:0)
Customer type: Coventry City @ 1.50
Result:
14. 03.04.15 15:00
Crewe Alexandra FC - Crawley Town (Handicap 1:0)
Customer type: Crewe Alexandra @ 1.35
Result:
15. 04.04.15 12:15
Swindon Town - Milton Keynes Dons (Handicap 1:0)
Customer type: Swindon Town @ 1.40
Result:
16. 03.04.15 15:00
Preston North End - Rochdale FC (Handicap 1:0)
Customer type: Preston North End FC @ 1.16
Result:
17. 03.04.15 15:00
Port Vale - Colchester United FC (Handicap 1:0)
Customer type: Port Vale @ 1.30
Result:
18. 03.04.15 15:00
Scunthorpe Utd - Peterborough United (Handicap 0:1)
Customer type: Peterborough United @ 1.45
Result:
19. 03.04.15 19:45
Doncaster Rovers - Bradford City (Handicap 0:2)
Customer type: Bradford City @ 1.16
Result:
20. 04.04.15 12:15
Barnsley FC - Sheffield Utd (Handicap 0:2)
Customer type: Sheffield United @ 1.07
Result:
21. 03.04.15 15:00
Gillingham FC - Fleetwood Town (Handicap 0:2)
Customer type: Fleetwood Town @ 1.16
Result:
22. 03.04.15 15:00
Oldham Athletic - Bristol City (Handicap 0:1)
Customer type: Bristol City @ 1.22 wink

pick any of 5 or more nd play

respect to sir sagebiz @sagebiz
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2015
@paulzpimpz got bless your effort. I am in support of your post. Others should post games & not find fault.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by adedejibiyi: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2015
sagebiz:
I am starting a 5odds daily roll over today...... it is a pay after service project. PM me only through N/L if you are interested. --

01 / 04 / 2015

PM me only, this is not about the generous picks,generous picks shall continue on my facebook page only,there i can control who come in, on N/L i have no control of posts. Best of luck to the good minded people.

Stake goes thus.

Day 1==== 1,000 Naira X 5odds = 5,000 Naira, Remove initial bet deposit. = 5,000 - 1,000 = 4,000

Day 2==== 4,000 Naira X 5odds = 20,000 Naira, Remove initial bet deposit = 20,000 - 4,000 = 16,000

Day 3==== 16,000 Naira X 5odds = 80,000 Naira, Remove initial bet deposit = 80,000 - 16,000 = 64,000

Day 4==== 64,000 Naira X 5odds = 320,000 Naira, Remove initial bet deposit= 320,000 - 64,000= 256,000 Naira__end of first operation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the end of the day you have 256,000 + 85,000 = 441,000 - 1,000 Naira you start with = Massive 440,000 profit. Think about this.

I am going to work with the first 5 people that shows interest.I may increase it to 10 in my next operation. Concentration is needed. Thanks

NOTE- NO upfront payment. I am a man of integrity. Pay after service only.
Sir Sage. I'm in with u on this. How do I contact u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.