Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (913329 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Krak(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2015
sagebiz:
I am starting a 5odds daily roll over today...... it is a pay after service project. PM me only through N/L if you are interested. --

01 / 04 / 2015

PM me only, this is not about the generous picks,generous picks shall continue on my facebook page only,there i can control who come in, on N/L i have no control of posts. Best of luck to the good minded people.

Stake goes thus.

Day 1==== 1,000 Naira X 5odds = 5,000 Naira, Remove initial bet deposit. = 5,000 - 1,000 = 4,000

Day 2==== 4,000 Naira X 5odds = 20,000 Naira, Remove initial bet deposit = 20,000 - 4,000 = 16,000

Day 3==== 16,000 Naira X 5odds = 80,000 Naira, Remove initial bet deposit = 80,000 - 16,000 = 64,000

Day 4==== 64,000 Naira X 5odds = 320,000 Naira, Remove initial bet deposit= 320,000 - 64,000= 256,000 Naira__end of first operation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the end of the day you have 256,000 + 85,000 = 441,000 - 1,000 Naira you start with = Massive 440,000 profit. Think about this.

I am going to work with the first 5 people that shows interest.I may increase it to 10 in my next operation. Concentration is needed. Thanks

NOTE- NO upfront payment. I am a man of integrity. Pay after service only.

Sent you a PM.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by dektron: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2015
sagebiz am in for this
sent u a pm
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by adedejibiyi: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2015
sagebiz:
@paulzpimpz got bless your effort. I am in support of your post. Others should post games & not find fault.
have sent u a pm baba. I'm in with ur plan sir
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:54am On Apr 01, 2015
I have replied all PM, check your mail.thanks
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by kronoss: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2015
sagebiz:
@paulzpimpz got bless your effort. I am in support of your post. Others should post games & not find fault.
bro sage i am interested in your daily 5games roll but i am new to this site and i dont know how to work my way around the pms .... i really hope am not too late bros sage... no sly your boys abeg .. we are loyal
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2015
@Sagebiz,

Its better now, at least with special service you're rendering, you can be held accountable on your picks and for those who made him change his mind, una do well o.

Anyways, i will continue posting here and also update my journal which has stopped for 3 times now.

All in all, we shall get there!
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by stlaibrowne(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2015
sagebiz:
I have replied all PM, check your mail.thanks

You haven't replied mine please I even sent you mail to your email I have it. Please Bro I just funded my account
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by kronoss: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2015
adedejibiyi:
Sir Sage. I'm in with u on this. How do I contact u.
bros sage i am also with you on this ... how do i contact you pls.... this is my email shevee23@gmail.com
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by olabs201(m): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2015
Pls bro am interested in this... Pls I don't have your mail address but my mail is olabs201@gmail.com I will be waiting for your mail thanks. Bless u
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2015
I have been a silent follower right from the beginning of this thread,I don't comment coz i rarely bet,i just find myself being glued to the page,just wondering so we still have a wizard in all this bet of a thing?in the form of Sagebiz and co,am proud to say i have won 63k with sagebiz games,BUT the storm is about to wipe this beautiful thread,please sir(Sagebiz)you can't just because you're insulted leave the thread nor post again,kids do offend their dad,mum offend dad,yet they join hands to move forward,Sir,don't be sway by some ridiculous comments here,atimes i do read some comments and all i could do was to say:Haha,is this for real?alot of provocation i must say,FreshCvv,Writejhn,Oribukola and co this is the time to speak to Sagebiz to please be resolute as he always do,(My apology for the long write up also apologise to anybody who find my comments to be disrespectful to him or her)
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by NiRfreak(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2015
Krak:

Sent you a PM.
send me too
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by NiRfreak(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2015
hg
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2015
Check your mails guys - - --and confirm you received it. I know some will try to play sharp/past, i've got solution to that also. Best of luck. PM me if you want me to get back to you.i will not copy email from N/L. Thanks
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by olabs201(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Pls what isnyour PM bro
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2015
olabs201:
Pls what isnyour PM bro

click on sagebiz and on my N/L page you will see, --- Send Email Message to Sagebiz,,,, just click on that. Thanks
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by olabs201(m): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2015
OK..I guess I do that twice sorry...
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by kronoss: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2015
sagebiz:

click on sagebiz and on my N/L page you will see, --- Send Email Message to Sagebiz,,,, just click on that. Thanks
sent the pm... Waiting on mine bros sage
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2015
Unbelievable how people are so gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by loyalchic: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Krak(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2015
sagebiz:
Check your mails guys - - --and confirm you received it. I know some will try to play sharp/past, i've got solution to that also. Best of luck. PM me if you want me to get back to you.i will not copy email from N/L. Thanks

Got ur mail and replied you back.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2015
Play only what you are comfortable with.

Total Odds: 6.859

01 Apr 18:00 Football. Ukraine. Cup. Quarter Finals. 1st Leg. Chornomorets Odesa vs Dnipro. Draw At Least One Half : Yes. Odds: 1.52

01 Apr 20:30 Football. Romania. Cup. Semi Final. 2nd Leg. Universitatea Cluj vs CFR Cluj. To Win Match With Handicap : CFR Cluj (+1.5). Odds: 1.23

01 Apr 18:00 Football. Hungary. Cup. Quarter Finals. 2nd Leg. Pecsi vs Videoton. To Win Match With Handicap : Pecsi (+1.5). Odds: 1.38

01 Apr 18:00 Football. Hungary. Cup. Quarter Finals. 2nd Leg. Ujpest vs Gyirmot. Match Result : Ujpest To Win. Odds: 1.65

01 Apr 20:30 Football. Women. England. Super League 1. Liverpool Women vs Birmingham City Women. Total Goals : Over 1.5. Odds: 1.23

01 Apr 20:00 Football. Poland. Cup. Semi Finals. 1st Leg. Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala vs Legia Warszawa. Total Goals : Over 1.5. Odds: 1.31

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2015
@uncle sagebiz am here oo this my email njibaby2002@gmail.com
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 10:33am On Apr 01, 2015
Sorry,i have completed the 5 people for today.I like keeping to my words.The games start too soon.11am,you will not have time to put it together,i will reply for tomorrow with my condition and once we agree in principle.I will send the games.Sorry today i am ok with 5 people. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by loyalchic: 10:34am On Apr 01, 2015
cheesy
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 10:38am On Apr 01, 2015
loyalchic:
Five ppl is little.... Increase it n let work together... Mr sage

I am very sorry my brother.Let me raise it to 10 tomorrow,i've your PM,i will reply later and add you to tomorrow operation. So sorry. Thanks
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ajsans: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2015
sagebiz:
Sorry,i have completed the 5 people for today.I like keeping to my words.The games start too soon.11am,you will not have time to put it together,i will reply for tomorrow with my condition and once we agree in principle.I will send the games.Sorry today i am ok with 5 people. Thanks for your understanding.
oga sagebiz I just dey see your post abeg in the name of God you fit increase the number to 10.abeg,biko,ejo,Dan Allah.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 10:41am On Apr 01, 2015
Please to the people that have the project, don't be greedy, stake as the project reflect. Thanks
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by loyalchic: 10:43am On Apr 01, 2015
aiite Mr Sage.... Hoping u change ur mind

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2015
I posted free games on my facebook page. Go there,the picks are as good and some of the picks are on the facebook. Just tye Sage Picks .
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2015
freshcvvs:
Play only what you are comfortable with.

Total Odds: 6.859

01 Apr 18:00 Football. Ukraine. Cup. Quarter Finals. 1st Leg. Chornomorets Odesa vs Dnipro. Draw At Least One Half : Yes. Odds: 1.52

01 Apr 20:30 Football. Romania. Cup. Semi Final. 2nd Leg. Universitatea Cluj vs CFR Cluj. To Win Match With Handicap : CFR Cluj (+1.5). Odds: 1.23

01 Apr 18:00 Football. Hungary. Cup. Quarter Finals. 2nd Leg. Pecsi vs Videoton. To Win Match With Handicap : Pecsi (+1.5). Odds: 1.38

01 Apr 18:00 Football. Hungary. Cup. Quarter Finals. 2nd Leg. Ujpest vs Gyirmot. Match Result : Ujpest To Win. Odds: 1.65

01 Apr 20:30 Football. Women. England. Super League 1. Liverpool Women vs Birmingham City Women. Total Goals : Over 1.5. Odds: 1.23

01 Apr 20:00 Football. Poland. Cup. Semi Finals. 1st Leg. Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala vs Legia Warszawa. Total Goals : Over 1.5. Odds: 1.31
staked
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 10:47am On Apr 01, 2015
My bet...starts in 15mins

Jleague:
Jublio iwata-1
Oita trinika-1

Turkish D2b:
Pendi...vs tarsus... 1
Ofspor...tokatspor... 2
Menem...turgul... 1

M nt perfect and no DON ...I only share what I played...I loose,u loose...I win...u win
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by olabs201(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2015
I gotthe reply from you Mr sagebiz but the games I didn't see. Pls bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.