Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (913799 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by toluleke(m): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
writejhn27:

@toluleke you unfollowed the thread because of me? What happen that I am the cause for you to unfollow the thread?

Please follow the thread and don't unfollow because of me

GL
that was typo error .i sent you a mail but you didn't effect what you chatted on
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
sagebiz:
Yeah, Nice to be here after spambold dealt with both sagebiz id's while trying to explain why i made yesterday picks. Just few lines of explanation and i am done with posting here. You can check for my daily picks here - - -https://www.facebook.com/events/1413358122306341/

I am sad @ Dplomatic's chant, rant and pants to start with.

Somebody said,i may not reply, capital NO, spambolt banned me as i was about replying yesterday.Nothing stops me from replying to any accusation.

1. check page 359 to see the actual time i posted the picks...5.53 & 6.25 a.m Respectively. The fist comment i received concerning the picks was made when a game failed to produce the necessary result which was around 10 minutes to the end of the match at 1.06pm by DplomaticVal,
''Kghm Zaglebie Lubin - Pogon Siedlce'' played 12.30 a.M'' a Polish division 2 league teams. Home team is 2nd with same point and better goals different to the team in the first on the league table while the away team is placed 17th.

2. Picking Tomso Vs Tromso is not by mistake. It is as picking a match between Madrid and Barcelona, PSG Vs Lyon or better still Chelsea Vs Man city. Both failed and did not live to my predictions.

3. '' What pains me the most is that he still leave the games on the thread after i warned him that the game will fail'' Please of what significance is it to delete a game that is completed? i think games are adjusted or removed before it is played and not after it has been played.Well, Intelligent people knows better.

4. ''He should refund all the people that played the games'' Please how much did anyone pay me? i think refund is to give back what you have collected earlier!!! even when my picks won,people contact me to show appreciation by giving me a token,i have always refused to be paid.

5.If i can know that a game is not going to happen, please why can't i know the games that will happen? food for thought here. If i am posting games that will fail,why can't you ''dplomaticVal'' post games that will win and not fail?

6. Cote d'voire did not beat Equitorial Guinea in Abidjan. Czechs fail to beat Latvia. Romania can only play a hard fought 1-0 against Faroe island. Well, please the thread is open to dplomaticVal to start posting the games that will not cast. Why am i pained, predictz,bbc sports analysts,forebet,vitibet,soccer1X2,soccervista,etc will not always get all games right.

7. I don't want to talk much,i have given and explaied what i think i should.Lest i forget, SORRY to those that played the games cause it did not come as expected,I am still the same person,i will not be happy if my picks fail but i have no absolute control over it.

8.If you think i should refund you,yes it is possible but my picks will have to be paid for,if my picks are paid picks and it failed,i will refund.I am on a personal 5 daily odds,if you want to be part of it,mail me and lets do the arithmetics or you pick from my picks henceforth here--

https://www.facebook.com/events/1413358122306341/

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
freshcvvs:

Green, we're likely to see O 3.5 in this game, you can play O 3.5

freshcvvs:
Hradec Kralove U21 - Bohemians 1905 U21

Play O 2.5

Lost both..

sorry guys.. calling it a day.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by eseka12(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hi guys, always try to bet early. Here is a sure bet for this weekend. Goodluck to those who dare to take risk in life

typeOfBet: Accumulator
totalBettingAmount: 120.00
Bonus: 28472.63
Possible win: 82251.96
Won: 0.00
1. 03.04.15 15:00
Middlesbrough FC - Wigan Athletic(1X2)
Customer type: Middlesbrough FC @ 1.50
Result:
2. 03.04.15 17:15
Ipswich Town - Bournemouth AFC(Double chance in 1st half)
Customer type: X/AFC Bournemouth @ 1.25
Result:
3. 04.04.15 15:00
Manchester Utd - Aston Villa(1X2)
Customer type: Manchester Utd @ 1.35
Result:
4. 04.04.15 17:30
Chelsea FC - Stoke City(Double Chance)
Customer type: Chelsea FC/X @ 1.05
Result:
5. 04.04.15 15:00
West Bromwich Albion - Queens Park Rangers(Draw no bet)
Customer type: West Bromwich Albion @ 1.25
Result:
6. 04.04.15 12:45
Arsenal FC - Liverpool FC(Handicap 0:2)
Customer type: Liverpool FC @ 1.35
Result:
7. 03.04.15 19:30
AS Monaco - AS Saint Etienne(1X2)
Customer type: AS Monaco @ 1.95
Result:
8. 04.04.15 17:30
Borussia Dortmund - Bayern Munich(Double chance in 1st half)
Customer type: Borussia Dortmund/FC Bayern München @ 1.50
Result:
9. 04.04.15 14:30
VfL Wolfsburg - VfB Stuttgart(Handicap 0:1)
Customer type: VfL Wolfsburg @ 2.15
Result:
10. 04.04.15 20:00
Juventus Turin - FC Empoli(1X2 and Under/Over 4.5 goals)
Customer type: Juventus Turin and Under 4,5 goals @ 1.55
Result:
11. 04.04.15 17:00
Benfica Lisbon - CD Nacional(1X2)
Customer type: Benfica Lisbon @ 1.16
Result:
12. 05.04.15 11:30
Zenit St Petersburg - Cska Moscow(1X2)
Customer type: Zenit St Petersburg @ 1.95
Result:
13. 04.04.15 15:00
Aberdeen FC - Partick Thistle(Double Chance)
Customer type: Aberdeen FC/X @ 1.12
Result:
14. 03.04.15 19:45
FC St Mirren - Celtic FC(Handicap 1:0)
Customer type: Celtic Glasgow @ 1.55
Result:
15. 05.04.15 20:00
Celta de Vigo - FC Barcelona(1X2)
Customer type: FC Barcelona @ 1.40
Result:
16. 04.04.15 19:00
UD Almeria - Levante UD(Double Chance)
Customer type: UD Almeria/X @ 1.30
Result:
17. 05.04.15 11:00
Real Madrid - Granada CF(Under/Over 5,5 goals)
Customer type: Under @ 1.25
Result:
18. 04.04.15 15:00
Sevilla FC - Athletic Bilbao(Under/Over 1,5 goals)
Customer type: Over @ 1.25
Result:
19. 05.04.15 16:00
Valencia CF - Villarreal CF(Double Chance)
Customer type: Valencia CF/X @ 1.30
Result:
20. 04.04.15 17:00
Córdoba - Atletico Madrid(Double Chance)
Customer type: X/Atletico Madrid @ 1.08
Result:
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by redbottles(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
sagebiz:
Yeah, Nice to be here after spambold dealt with both sagebiz id's while trying to explain why i made yesterday picks. Just few lines of explanation and i am done with posting here. You can check for my daily picks here - - -https://www.facebook.com/events/1413358122306341/

I am sad @ Dplomatic's chant, rant and pants to start with.

Somebody said,i may not reply, capital NO, spambolt banned me as i was about replying yesterday.Nothing stops me from replying to any accusation.

1. check page 359 to see the actual time i posted the picks...5.53 & 6.25 a.m Respectively. The fist comment i received concerning the picks was made when a game failed to produce the necessary result which was around 10 minutes to the end of the match at 1.06pm by DplomaticVal,
''Kghm Zaglebie Lubin - Pogon Siedlce'' played 12.30 a.M'' a Polish division 2 league teams. Home team is 2nd with same point and better goals different to the team in the first on the league table while the away team is placed 17th.

2. Picking Tomso Vs Tromso is not by mistake. It is as picking a match between Madrid and Barcelona, PSG Vs Lyon or better still Chelsea Vs Man city. Both failed and did not live to my predictions.

3. [color=#006600'' What pains me the most is that he still leave the games on the thread after i warned him that the game will fail''[/color] Please of what significance is it to delete a game that is completed? i think games are adjusted or removed before it is played and not after it has been played.Well, Intelligent people knows better.

4. ''He should refund all the people that played the games'' Please how much did anyone pay me? i think refund is to give back what you have collected earlier!!! even when my picks won,people contact me to show appreciation by giving me a token,i have always refused to be paid.

5.If i can know that a game is not going to happen, please why can't i know the games that will happen? food for thought here. If i am posting games that will fail,why can't you ''dplomaticVal'' post games that will win and not fail?

6. Cote d'voire did not beat Equitorial Guinea in Abidjan. Czechs fail to beat Latvia. Romania can only play a hard fought 1-0 against Faroe island. Well, please the thread is open to dplomaticVal to start posting the games that will not cast. Why am i pained, predictz,bbc sports analysts,forebet,vitibet,soccer1X2,soccervista,etc will not always get all games right.

7. I don't want to talk much,i have given and explaied what i think i should.Lest i forget, SORRY to those that played the games cause it did not come as expected,I am still the same person,i will not be happy if my picks fail but i have no absolute control over it.

8.If you think i should refund you,yes it is possible but my picks will have to be paid for,if my picks are paid picks and it failed,i will refund.I am on a personal 5 daily odds,if you want to be part of it,mail me and lets do the arithmetics or you pick from my picks henceforth here--

https://www.facebook.com/events/1413358122306341/

Sagebiz, I was waiting for you to make your comment before I comment on this issue. But I am surprised at your comment, particularly on the bolded above. This thread was created by you and I am one of the few people who first followed, the fact that you are abandoning the thread due to some unimportant kid is what baffles me man. People will always be people, this is a public forum where kids jump in and make senseless comments and even insult people who are not at the same level with them or their folks at home.
I don't intend to exaggerate, but I am sure you have a huge fan base here compared to many people on nairaland, a lot of people here appreciate your good and relentless work which you deliver without any charges. While it might seem like the right thing for you to do now to abandon the thread, I want you to consider your fans here and reawake that selfless nature in you which you have proved to everyone of us here. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
I beg of you all my fans to please perdon this decision.I have to decide fast and this is the best decision to take.Please,you all are still dear to me, i posted games here,check it out yourself,https://www.facebook.com/events/1413358122306341/ ,No.I won't descend so low for sycophants.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Hardheolar(m): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
There was once a thread.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
''
my annoyance is that I hinted him to rmv wat he posted today that twil fail still he left it whn he knew twas a dead game. I sympathize wit all d millions of peeps who lost heavily cos of sagebiz recklessness.
'' when did you hint & at/on what did you point?

Even if it is a faceless / online help thread. This is absolute murder. The he goat even quote me as been reckless.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ResourceMan(m): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
And The Thread Died!
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
ResourceMan:
And The Thread Died!

Thread is still here for all to post,especially the one that can advise and knows better or people only post because i post for challenge? or they stay invisible to pick out mistakes and talk thrash? now the wind has blown and fowl yatch is exposed.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
sagebiz:

The thread isn't dead, it's only moved to a place for the invited and matured minds. I'm in.

sagebiz post=32173908:
I beg of you all my fans to please perdon this decision.I have to decide fast and this is the best decision to take.Please,you all are still dear to me, i posted games here,check it out yourself,https://www.facebook.com/events/1413358122306341/ ,No.I won't descend so low for sycophants.

Thread is still here for all to post,especially the one that can advise and knows better or people only post because i post for challenge? or they stay invisible to pick out mistakes and talk thrash? now the wind has blown and fowl yatch is exposed.
[quote author=sagebiz post=32171964][/quote]
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by thinkdip(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
sagebiz is a man with a big and broad heart, I have studied him very well from this thread. He has concern for humanity and selfless behaviours., I'm sure this thread won't die he'll come back, he just want a recess. sagebiz u have a big heart and I know u can't kill what u started. .... surely we'll win great together. ..It's your created home, you built it, you can't crush it with your hand I'm so sure.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
thinkdip:
sagebiz is a man with a big and broad heart, I have studied him very well from this thread. He has concern for humanity and selfless behaviours., I'm sure this thread won't die he'll come back, he just want a recess. sagebiz u have a big heart and I know u can't kill what u started. .... surely we'll win great together. ..It's your created home, you built it, you can't crush it with your hand I'm so sure.

HMN, I built a house and i don't have key to it. Tenants plan to lock me out of my own house.Can anybody build house and lock himself and family out for animals to take over the building? i am not shy or short of idea and creativity, when i perform to my ability,my facebook page will surpass this.If i don't know where i am going,i still know where i am coming from.Mind you there is no spambolt yonder.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by thinkdip(m): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
sagebiz:

HMN, I built a house and i don't have key to it. Tenants plan to lock me out of my own house.Can anybody build house and lock himself and family out for animals to take over the building? i am not shy or short of idea and creativity, when i perform to my ability,my facebook page will surpass this.If i don't know where i am going,i still know where i am coming from.Mind you there is no spambolt yonder.
I just have the feeling you'll still be around kiss
sagebiz:

I just have the feeling you'll still be around
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
ResourceMan:
@writejhn27
My project game crashed on day 8. It was really painful, I ve not been active since then. I will start with a new approach.
B.T.W, how is urs going?

Wow so sad when u are already in 8. Am in 5 now. My advice always go from 1.50 Odds upward. Is better to increase than to start again. 1.40 and 1.50 is not a bad Odd

Good luck
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvv(m): 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
@sagebiz

Why not just ignore posts from people like himself and continue what you are good at?

Don't let this get to you..

Continue what you do for free and let foolls keep blabbing.

Just report to mod if you spot any insult or personal attack in any comment.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvv(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
writejhn27:

Wow so sad when u are already in 8. Am in 5 now. My advice always go from 1.50 Odds upward. Is better to increase than to start again. 1.40 and 1.50 is not a bad Odd

Good luck

Chai ..one game per ticket? Hmm..e go hard o.

I am still going back to my 3 games per ticket.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
freshcvv:
@sagebiz

Why not just ignore posts from people like himself and continue what you are good at?

Don't let this get to you..

Continue what you do for free and let foolls keep blabbing.

Just report to mod if you spot any insult or personal attack in any comment.

Thanks but it come ,come and come again.I think it is better to let it stop there.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
freshcvv:

Bro is just a side ticket. Belive me at the end of 10 to 15 days u will smile to that ticket. Operation one game everyday. Anything u make that day u use all for the next day. Till u reach 15 days

It work and control ur betting.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
If any enemy of progress change name or disguise and go to my facebook page, God of revenge will fire such with thunderous thunder.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ResourceMan(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
freshcvv:

One game is making sense, but patience is the game.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by mtim14(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
sagebiz:
If any enemy of progress change name or disguise and go to my facebook page, God of revenge will fire such with thunderous thunder.
Pls Oga sabiz. There are so many of us that make dis thread our office that we visit everyday even if we don't post. All this is possible because of u. I beg u pls don't leave this thread.
This place is like a family house and though we can follow u tto Facebook but I plead with u, Don't leave d family house because of smb
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
mtim14:

Pls Oga sabiz. There are so many of us that make dis thread our office that we visit everyday even if we don't post. All this is possible because of u. I beg u pls don't leave this thread.
This place is like a family house and though we can follow u tto Facebook but I plead with u, Don't leave d family house because of smb

I understand all, but intruders will not stop from doing the same,it has happen over and over again,it is jealousy,it will not deter me but to post here,i am not sure.I was thinking of the best way out of the recurrent issue and the best thing for me to do is to create the Facebook,i don't have that account before yesterday and i have created it,i move on with it.I am a crowd puller,not bragging.You may not like it,it is an individual choice and i will respect each man's decision.For me,i am in another challenge and i will give it all to prove my doubts wrong.Thanks for your priceless advise.God bless us all.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sage Picks
Sage Picks 3:05am Mar 30
No. Selections 12

International Friendly
Bahrain - Philippines
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

International Friendly
Kuwait - Colombia
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

International Friendly
Saudi Arabia - Jordan
No - Clean Sheet Awa Clean Sheet

U21 Friendly
France - Netherlands
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

U21
FK Mlada Boleslav - FC Vysocina Jihlava
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

U21
FC Viktoria Plzen - FK Baumit Jablonec
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

U21
Slavia Praha - FC Zbrojovka Brno
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

Premier League
Smouha SC - Talaea EL Gaish
Over(0.5) O/U 0.5

U21 EURO, Qualification
Belgium - Moldova
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

International Friendly
Indonesia - Myanmar
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

U21
Dukla Prague - FK Varnsdorf
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

U21 Friendly
Spain (-1) - Belarus
1 H Handicap

Multiple Odds 9.99

FIRST DAY FACEBOOK SUCCESS. HATERS WILL DIE OF JEALOUSY. THANK GOD FOR HIS GOODNESS & MERCIES.

4 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

I'm kinda happy.

My source of happiness ain't here and that makes me sad.

Many thanks to you Sir Sagebiz. You're simply the best.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
sagebiz:

REMEMBER ONCE AGAIN THIS IS WHERE TO BE -- https://www.facebook.com/events/1413358122306341/1413733765602110/
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
sagebiz:

REMEMBER ONCE AGAIN THIS IS WHERE TO BE -- https://www.facebook.com/events/1413358122306341/1413733765602110/

Pictures speaks louder than words.
Haters? No cooment.

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Oga boss wats ur name on facebook nah.
sagebiz:
Sage Picks
No. Selections 12

International Friendly
Bahrain - Philippines
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

International Friendly
Kuwait - Colombia
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

International Friendly
Saudi Arabia - Jordan

U21 Friendly
France - Netherlands
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

U21
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

U21
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

U21
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

Premier League
Over(0.5) O/U 0.5

U21 EURO, Qualification
Belgium - Moldova
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

International Friendly
Indonesia - Myanmar
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

U21
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

U21 Friendly
Spain (-1) - Belarus
1 H Handicap

Multiple Odds 9.99

FIRST DAY FACEBOOK SUCCESS. HATERS WILL DIE OF JEALOUSY. THANK GOD FOR HIS GOODNESS & MERCIES.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sage Picks , JUST TYPE IT. IT WILL COME OUT WITH GREEN AFRICAN MAP.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by seuntimothy: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
sagebiz:
Sage Picks
No. Selections 12

International Friendly
Bahrain - Philippines
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

International Friendly
Kuwait - Colombia
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

International Friendly
Saudi Arabia - Jordan

U21 Friendly
France - Netherlands
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

U21
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

U21
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

U21
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

Premier League
Over(0.5) O/U 0.5

U21 EURO, Qualification
Belgium - Moldova
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

International Friendly
Indonesia - Myanmar
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

U21
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

U21 Friendly
Spain (-1) - Belarus
1 H Handicap

Multiple Odds 9.99

I see you,that muntula don allow som pipo miss dis 1.....too bad
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
sagebiz:
Sage Picks
No. Selections 12

International Friendly
Bahrain - Philippines
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

International Friendly
Kuwait - Colombia
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

International Friendly
Saudi Arabia - Jordan

U21 Friendly
France - Netherlands
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

U21
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

U21
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

U21
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

Premier League
Over(0.5) O/U 0.5

U21 EURO, Qualification
Belgium - Moldova
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

International Friendly
Indonesia - Myanmar
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

U21
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

U21 Friendly
Spain (-1) - Belarus
1 H Handicap

Multiple Odds 9.99

you made everyone loose this because of your anger.

This has made me really angry with you after you attacked me days ago for being childish and been a blatant liar for recording the success of my efforts after the game had been played .

I'll use same term as u did to me " this is just show-off"

PS: I played your games every damn day and today u scored a 9.99 odds ticket u decided to deprive me of it .

Ty sir...ty

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
sagebiz:

this could have served as compensation for the mail games that was lost.

Somehow u make that "guy" right...just maybe this was your plan afterall...win today...loose tomorrow (smiles for bookies).

Sorry my words but I really am pissed...

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.