Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow (11686 Views)

Apc Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? / Third PDP Anambra Governoship Candidate Emerges In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by nedu2000(m): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2014
That's why people will always see the APC as a sectional party,why Lagos hosting the primaries?why not abuja the country's capital?
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by tola9ja: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2014
stillchris:
my mum is always worried anytime she sees the news about buhari's intention. these are the people that felt the brutality of this dictator, ( of course i was still a kid then so wasn't aware of these things) not us young ones that blindly support him. (i used to support him till my mum gave me the chilling story of buhari's reign as a dictator).

my question to Nigerians is.. why do we love bad leaders so much and pray for their comeback?

obasanjo was a dictator who governed poorly and still failed under a democratic rule. now it's buhari's turn to take us to the dark ages. what we don't realize is that these people will continue to have that traits of dictatorship in them no matter how they re-emerge. what does he want from aso villa that he is willing yo borrow money to contest for? why isvhe desperate?

i don't like jonathan but the APC will make me hold on to my vote if peopke like fashola don't contest for the number one seat. not these old failed politicians who had nothing but sorrow tears and blood to offer when they had the chance.

Nigerians, please vote wisely
Haters keep hating while God keep blessing. To
does that claim Buhari can't solve Nigeria's
problem because he's 72. Azikwe was president at
78. Awolowo contested at 74. Nelson Mandela was
76 when he ruled.
They claim Buhari never built any refinery. Here is
Buhari commissioning Warri refinery. Everybody
know who built Kaduna refinery which is why his
antagonist labeled him an ethnic bigot
Buhari would solve all Nigeria problem in 4 years. I
repeat all. There would be electricity. There would
be refinery. Farming would be immediately
introduced in the north n it would be the bedrock
of our economy instead of crude oil.
He would take away the right of PHCN given to
PDP politician that can not even generate talk less
of producing electricity. He has done it before he
can do it again n he'd do it again in 2015 IJN
Vote the man of integrity that was exporting petrol
and earning foreign exchange money for Nigeria
Vote for Buhari that never introduced fuel price
increase / subsidy only to crown it with austerity
Vote Buhari who paid of Nigeria loans upon
becoming the president instead of borrowing
billions of dollars to keep Nigeria indebted
Vote for Buhari that ruled Nigeria for 18 months
and there was no single communal or religious
crises on any part of the country
Vote for Buhari that never introduced sharia as a
dictator. It was under PDP that sharia was
introduced into Nigeria.
Vote for Buhari that initiated two out of the three
refineries we have in Nigeria that the clueless
Jonathan/ PDP can not even maintain 1 talkles of
building another refinery
Vote Buhari that never increased fuel prices with a
single kobo.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by tola9ja: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2014
teadrake:
WHAT PROMINENTS NIGERIAN'S SAYS
ABOUT BUHARI “The army after toppling our
democratic regime have no option
but to install Buhari as head of state
so as to avoid credibility problems,
especially in the sight of the
international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI. “There are only 2 honest & reliable
Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what
PDP is saying of Buhari being
fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They
just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ General Muhammadu Buhari as a
member of the Supreme Military
Council and as Head of NNPC was by
nature taciturn and introvert. But he
took any work that was given to him
very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of
moral probity and rectitude”
Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in
his book, “Not My Will”. “Buhari was a big brother & a father
to some extent that mean nothing in
life & to the nation always other than
good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA. “Buhari was honest & sincere in all his
conduct that perhaps, only very few
Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM “Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true
patriot, respected former head of
state & elder statesman & a
nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN. “I have realized our collective mistake
in over-throwing you. I have seen the
terrible damage which our inaction
caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am
most sorry. Please, come and do what
is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural
speech). “If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises
& as we knew him to mean his words,
all along, I support the idea of
scrapping PTF as no one else can do
the job as him.“ –IBB I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He
was an honorable man. And I can say
this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida. “As a member PDP BOT, I decided
personally to donate the #5,000,000
to Buhari‘s campaign organization
because of my firm believe in his
ability to right all the nation wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM. “Buhari is as clean as the book I am
holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of
PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book
launch in Kaduna “The issue of Gen. The Buhari‘s
presidency was always being derided
by the criminals who looted the
nation to stupor by embarking upon
a campaign of calumny so as to smear
his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can
improve their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST. “If the truth must be said, Buhari
remain the only real threat to PDP
wither he runs for the presidency or
not due to his wider followership
among the masses that now hit the
elite circle.“ -SEN. MAKARFI.
76 when he ruled.
introduced into Nigeria.
single kobo.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by tola9ja: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:
Buhari is a terrorist
Nebuchadnezzary the worse king ever if u called buhari a terrorist u have a Trojans in ur brain oponu
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Nebuchadnezar: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2014
tola9ja:
Nebuchadnezzary the worse king ever if u called buhari a terrorist u have a Trojans in ur brain oponu

Buhari is a demonic terrorist.

Nebuchadnezzar was a great king
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2014
mtsheew.....dem nr go win sef..y d need?
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 10, 2014
tola9ja:

76 when he ruled.
introduced into Nigeria.
single kobo.

deceive yasef....clueless president beta pas dt Buhari
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Etruth: 9:29am On Dec 10, 2014
stillchris:
my mum is always worried anytime she sees the news about buhari's intention. these are the people that felt the brutality of this dictator, ( of course i was still a kid then so wasn't aware of these things) not us young ones that blindly support him. (i used to support him till my mum gave me the chilling story of buhari's reign as a dictator).

my question to Nigerians is.. why do we love bad leaders so much and pray for their comeback?

obasanjo was a dictator who governed poorly and still failed under a democratic rule. now it's buhari's turn to take us to the dark ages. what we don't realize is that these people will continue to have that traits of dictatorship in them no matter how they re-emerge. what does he want from aso villa that he is willing yo borrow money to contest for? why isvhe desperate?

i don't like jonathan but the APC will make me hold on to my vote if peopke like fashola don't contest for the number one seat. not these old failed politicians who had nothing but sorrow tears and blood to offer when they had the chance.

Your mum must have committed an offence for her to feel the govt's brutality in 1984. YES....TOTAL BRUTALITY FOR ALL LOOTERS. Only those who have something to hide are afraid of Buhari. If you fall within this category, better relocate to Ghana, because its Buhari/Fashola 2015 all the way.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by tola9ja: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

Buhari is a demonic terrorist.

Nebuchadnezzar was a great king
the trojans is still disturbing u may be wen u scan it i will be able to reply you
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by tola9ja: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2014
Etruth:
Your mum must have committed an offence for her to feel the govt's brutality in 1984. YES....TOTAL BRUTALITY FOR ALL LOOTERS. Only those who have something to hide are afraid of Buhari. If you fall within this category, better relocate to Ghana, because its Buhari/Fashola 2015 all the way.
may be his mummy also loot during buhari regime
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by JEITO: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2014
#28million that mr Nda-Isaiah should have used to give his staff christmas bonus, he bought presidential form. No campaign posters(except a handful in Niger state which I'm sure was sponsored), no tv or radio ad, no tour, nothing.

I guess he's eyeing the Presidential spokesman's position if APC wins.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Etruth: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2014
mecussey:

[s]any igbo wey vote for Atiku or Buhari is as useless as them and should go on exile[/s]
. I'm voting Buhari.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Locapito(m): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2014
stillchris:

my question to Nigerians is.. why do we love bad leaders so much and pray for their comeback? Maybe ur mum didn't tell u the real story or maybe she's an associate to a drug baron or a political looter as at then. If by jailing the drug traffickers and political looted ur mum called brutality, then u need to carry out a private investigation on ur mum activities during that time. Nobody is forcing u to vote for Buhari, but by God's grace and insha Allahl, come 2015, change must come.

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Etruth: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2014
mecussey:

Jonah leadership LOOTERSHIP is better than Buhari dictatorship.
FIXED. Its a crime to mention Jona and leadership in the same breadth. You also need to get yourself educated to understand that dictatorship and democracy are parallels. Stop talking trash about what you know not and instead focus on your books. JonaTAN is going back to Otuoke in 2015 with a lorry load of customised shoes. Heck, the Buhari govt will build a shoe factory for him in Yenagoa as a parting gift.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Etruth: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2014
tola9ja:
may be his mummy also loot during buhari regime
Most likely scenario. A just conscience fears no accusation.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Etruth: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2014
stillchris:

Hope your mum isn't a drug dealer? Cos if she is, she has every reason to be worried. You can't tell me she's law-abiding and yet fears justice/judgement
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Etruth: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2014
experimentist:
What if rochas, an Igbo man wins........?

I will vote for him!
Stop the tribalism. Leadership should be given to the best man, not merely a 'kinsman'. Though I like Rochas, not because he is Igbo like me but because he's a man of strong character and good intentions
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Locapito(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2014
stillchris:

i don't like jonathan but the APC will make me hold on to my vote if peopke like fashola don't contest for the number one seat. not these old failed politicians who had nothing but sorrow tears and blood to offer when they had the chance. Maybe ur mum didn't tell u the real story or maybe she was an associate to drug baron or a political looter then. If by jailing drug traffickers and political looters ur mum called brutality, then u need to carry out investigation on mum activities that period. Nobody is forcing u or ur questionable mother to vote for Buhari, but come 2015, by God's grace and insha Allah, change must come.

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Etruth: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2014
pring:
For not allowing Fashola to contest, APC will fail.
Atiku is the worst, was a deputy just to fight OBJ n buy all Nigerian properties in d name of privatization. Buhari is Old, someone that ruled when I was a child, wants to rule now am old. It is not progress. Rochas is a crook, so self centered. Having imo APC ticket in his pocket, people around him call him idi amin. He thinks he can out smart everytime.
He made imolites dislike him.
I hate GEJ' s administration.
But if no fashola, I don't have a choice than to vote for the clueless.
By all means go ahead, and I assure you, you will be a victim of his cluelessness soonest.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2014
stillchris:

at this point in time, Nigeria needs a dictator. The brazen corruption and lack of mannerisms is so much to ignore. Jonathan is too meek for Nigeria. we need a strong leader.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by experimentist: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2014
Etruth:
Stop the tribalism. Leadership should be given to the best man, not merely a 'kinsman'. Though I like Rochas, not because he is Igbo like me but because he's a man of strong character and good intentions
No tribalism, I will vote for him if he wins.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by wolexy2(m): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2014
anxiously waiting
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by orobs93(m): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=stillchris post=28745583]

roaches better go and sit down. a man who has finished owerri with sub standard projects. the pedestrian bridges he built is a death trap no sane imolite is ready to die using. dude is sooooo unqualified.

u still wonder why fashola was dropped from the race. dude would have been the best alternative to jonathan. they are both performers but jonathan is too weak to hold this country. [/q

uote]

At list it is good they made attempts.at list they know people are suffering.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by saint047(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2014
grin

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by JulianBond007: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2014

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by JEITO: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2014
orobs93:
We need change. We need change we need change.
how much change u need? #1000? In #100 or #50 denomination
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
I pray Buhari don't win! amen. I really want APC to win the presidential election..we're tired of Jonathan, PDP and his clueless government! but I don't want buhari to win this primary.. anyone aside him abeg. God pls answer my prayer
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Nebuchadnezar: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
tola9ja:
the trojans is still disturbing u may be wen u scan it i will be able to reply you

Onukwu
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Godmann(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
stillchris:

Better ask your mum where and how she soiled her hands.

Only the unclean are afraid of Buhari

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by lanregidi: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
WATCH: Palestinian preacher at al-Aksa mosque threatens to 'slaughter Jews'

"Oh Allah, hasten the establishment of the state of the Islamic Caliphate," Sheik Omar Abu Sara says.

A Palestinian preacher recently issued a threat to Jews in an impromptu sermon at the al-Aksa Mosque: "We shall slaughter you without mercy."

The video translated by MEMRI on Sunday, shows a sermon by Sheik Omar Abu Sara which was posted to the internet on November 28.

Abu Sara is seen in the video surrounded by dozens of worshipers, telling them that all of the "vile traits" attributed to the Jews in the Koran remain the same today, and in fact, the Jews "have become even more vile and evil."

"By Allah, the Jews are the most evil of Allah's creations," Abu Sara said. "They are the most evil creatures to have walked this Earth."

He referred to Jews as "the slayers of prophets," adding that "it was the Jews that Allah had turned into apes and pigs."

He said that the battle with the Jews had drawn near in current times. He quoted the Prophet Muhammad as saying, "You will fight the Jews until the trees and the stones will say: 'Oh servant of Allah, oh Muslim, there is a Jew behind me. Come and kill him."

Abu Sara appeared to ally himself with the goals of terror group, Islamic State, saying that he hoped Allah would hasten the coming of the Islamic Caliphate.

"I say to the Jews loud and clear: The time for your slaughter has come. The time to fight you has come. The time to kill you has come Allah willing, we are ready for the task, we and the loyal and faithful Muslims, along with the armies of the state of the Islamic Caliphate, which will come to liberate this land from your filth."

"Oh Allah, hasten the establishment of the state of the Islamic Caliphate."

http://www.ftsnews.com.ng/2014/12/watch-palestinian-preacher-at-al-aksa.html

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by mecussey(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Etruth:
FIXED. Its a crime to mention Jona and leadership in the same breadth. You also need to get yourself educated to understand that dictatorship and democracy are parallels. Stop talking trash about what you know not and instead focus on your books. JonaTAN is going back to Otuoke in 2015 with a lorry load of customised shoes. Heck, the Buhari govt will build a shoe factory for him in Yenagoa as a parting gift.

I never knew Buhari is a Nairalander...your excellency sir, I am only voicing out my opinion, and in democracy, we are entitled to that. Now take a look at your dictatorship in your statement.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Etruth: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
mecussey:

I never knew Buhari is a Nairalander...your excellency sir, I am only voicing out my opinion, and in democracy, we are entitled to that. Now take a look at your dictatorship in your statement.
You are confusing decisiveness for dictatorship. Maybe you need a weak-willed figure head who can't achieve anything. Seriously you need to go back to school.Pls stop playing the victim.Have I in anyway denied you freedom of speech? Mscheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Shows Support For Governors Ugwuanyi and Umahi / APC Speaks On Allegation Of Influencing Police Postings To Rig 2019 Elections / The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.