Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow (11685 Views)

Apc Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? / Third PDP Anambra Governoship Candidate Emerges In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by clemzo101(m): 6:54am On Dec 10, 2014
Xcept dere is some kinda arrangement, Atiku will defeat Buhari. Man must wack.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by osifred(m): 6:54am On Dec 10, 2014
If atiku wins I will have nothing to do with APC. Atiku can't represent the interest of the larger Nigerian society.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by stillchris: 6:56am On Dec 10, 2014
orobs93:
Apc just like real Madrid full of stars...rochas all the way...

roaches better go and sit down. a man who has finished owerri with sub standard projects. the pedestrian bridges he built is a death trap no sane imolite is ready to die using. dude is sooooo unqualified.

u still wonder why fashola was dropped from the race. dude would have been the best alternative to jonathan. they are both performers but jonathan is too weak to hold this country.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2014
Shebi one prophecy came that Rochas will become president, hope the dream won't be shattered today #Fallacy
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by pat077: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2014
chymystique:
2015 elections go sweet die!.. I can't to see who will finally emerge as the party flag bearer whom will still lose to Gej.... cause naija election is just to fufil all righteousness...
Owelle knows he is wasting time in this primaries.. I feel he is contesting this time 2027. Lol.
#watching
u're still leaving in d past....#confirm
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by tushburg(m): 7:01am On Dec 10, 2014
Goodluck jonathan to the person
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Johnnoo(m): 7:01am On Dec 10, 2014
Ineresting
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by diamond4life: 7:02am On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=stillchris post=28745507]my mum is always worried anytime she sees the news about buhari's intention. these are the people that felt the brutality of this dictator, not us young ones that blindly support him. (i used to support him till my mum gave me the chilling story of buhari's reign as a dictator).

my question to Nigerians is.. why do we love bad leaders so much and pray for their comeback?

obasanjo was a dictator who governed poorly and still failed under a democratic rule. now it's buhari's turn to take us to the dark ages. what we don't realize is that these people will continue to have that traits of dictatorship in them no matter how they re-emerge. what does he want from aso villa that he is willing yo borrow money to contest for? why isvhe desperate?

i don't like jonathan but the APC will make me hold on to my vote if peopke like fashola don't contest for the number one seat. not these old failed politician 10ks
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 10, 2014
stillchris:
my mum is always worried anytime she sees the news about buhari's intention. these are the people that felt the brutality of this dictator, ( of course i was still a kid then so wasn't aware of these things) not us young ones that blindly support him. (i used to support him till my mum gave me the chilling story of buhari's reign as a dictator).

my question to Nigerians is.. why do we love bad leaders so much and pray for their comeback?

obasanjo was a dictator who governed poorly and still failed under a democratic rule. now it's buhari's turn to take us to the dark ages. what we don't realize is that these people will continue to have that traits of dictatorship in them no matter how they re-emerge. what does he want from aso villa that he is willing yo borrow money to contest for? why isvhe desperate?

i don't like jonathan but the APC will make me hold on to my vote if peopke like fashola don't contest for the number one seat. not these old failed politicians who had nothing but sorrow tears and blood to offer when they had the chance.

Nigerians, please vote wisely

Either you mum stayed in Uganda at that time or she is suffering from delusion. .Another witch from PDP with a faulty memory. .mtcheeww

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by speaktome(m): 7:05am On Dec 10, 2014
May God give us a leader not a ruler dis time Amen!

Meanwhile, av emerged as d CEO of my company since 2011!! grin

For consultation, sales/supplies, Installation, mentainance and repairs of Palm kernel Oil extracting Machines(foreign) and Fabrication of SOAP making machines and complete Automated, Semi Automated and Manual Red Oil Mill(modern type)

Eagle-Chris Technical Works is the Best Answer

Contact us today on
+234 8166619300
+234 7061684415
+229 67601774
E-mail: yougosco1@gmail.com
BBM: 291FC20A
Tweeter: @eglechris83
Whatsapp: +2348166619300

We Fabricate! You own the Factory

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Coolguy89(m): 7:11am On Dec 10, 2014
chymystique:
2015 elections go sweet die!.. I can't to see who will finally emerge as the party flag bearer whom will still lose to Gej.... cause naija election is just to fufil all righteousness...
Owelle knows he is wasting time in this primaries.. I feel he is contesting this time 2027. Lol.
#watching
see ur mouth,upon all dis tins happening in naija,u stil want dat fuckn gej 2015,d devil is dancing shoki wit ur brain#team Buhari2015
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by diamond4life: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2014
i dont like party politricks. pdp is not good and apc is not even different (if not worse). no party manifestoes, we only hear power and change, the question is what type of power (is it power to steal and share the nation's wealth?) or what type of change (is it the change to democratic dictatorship? cos thats what i see apc as). to me i prefer personalities to party. i would have loved apc to provide credible candidates like fashola, instead of all these o*d m*n. two of them were even among the founding members of pdp. non of those i see is better than gej
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by manuelzz(m): 7:17am On Dec 10, 2014
Martins301:

Either you mum stayed in Uganda at that time or she is suffering from delusion. .Another witch from PDP with a faulty memory. .mtcheeww

Why must you resort to abuses and uncouth utterances?

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 10, 2014
generaliy07:

Nigeria politicians...Seeking self service since 1250BC
they've been seeking self service? That's quite a long time for them to been seeking it na .. Or wait o, Is it nairaland self service or something else?
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Pamcrest(f): 7:26am On Dec 10, 2014
I pray they select Kwankwaso. He's d leader of d pack. I need an alternative to GEJ otherwise no voting for me in d presidential elections. How I wish Fashola was on d ticket....but time will tell
My humble submission
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by chymystique(f): 7:26am On Dec 10, 2014
Coolguy89:
see ur mouth,upon all dis tins happening in naija,u stil want dat fuckn gej 2015,d devil is dancing shoki wit ur brain#team Buhari2015

read my post again.. The both of them are of the same feather so I really dnt give a fucck.. What am tryna say is election in naija is just formalities cause we know the usual way its done.. #rigging.. The fact remains "buhari" won't win.. He should go and rest cause he doesn't ve any agenda for nigerians except to cry like a weakling " I will stop corruption". HOW?. Wetin concern me sef undecided
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by warrenweste(m): 7:27am On Dec 10, 2014
undecidedok
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by mecussey(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2014
stillchris:
my mum is always worried anytime she sees the news about buhari's intention. these are the people that felt the brutality of this dictator, ( of course i was still a kid then so wasn't aware of these things) not us young ones that blindly support him. (i used to support him till my mum gave me the chilling story of buhari's reign as a dictator).

i don't like jonathan but the APC will make me hold on to my vote if peopke like fashola don't contest for the number one seat. not these old failed politicians who had nothing but sorrow tears and blood to offer when they had the chance.

any igbo wey vote for Atiku or Buhari is as useless as them and should go on exile
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by mecussey(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2014
golddeejay:
d only candidate to give jonah a run for his money is buhari...hope he wins

Jonah leadership is better than Buhari dictatorship.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by teadrake(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2014
WHAT PROMINENTS NIGERIAN'S SAYS
ABOUT BUHARI “The army after toppling our
democratic regime have no option
but to install Buhari as head of state
so as to avoid credibility problems,
especially in the sight of the
international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI. “There are only 2 honest & reliable
Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what
PDP is saying of Buhari being
fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They
just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ General Muhammadu Buhari as a
member of the Supreme Military
Council and as Head of NNPC was by
nature taciturn and introvert. But he
took any work that was given to him
very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of
moral probity and rectitude”
Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in
his book, “Not My Will”. “Buhari was a big brother & a father
to some extent that mean nothing in
life & to the nation always other than
good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA. “Buhari was honest & sincere in all his
conduct that perhaps, only very few
Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM “Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true
patriot, respected former head of
state & elder statesman & a
nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN. “I have realized our collective mistake
in over-throwing you. I have seen the
terrible damage which our inaction
caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am
most sorry. Please, come and do what
is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural
speech). “If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises
& as we knew him to mean his words,
all along, I support the idea of
scrapping PTF as no one else can do
the job as him.“ –IBB I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He
was an honorable man. And I can say
this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida. “As a member PDP BOT, I decided
personally to donate the #5,000,000
to Buhari‘s campaign organization
because of my firm believe in his
ability to right all the nation wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM. “Buhari is as clean as the book I am
holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of
PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book
launch in Kaduna “The issue of Gen. The Buhari‘s
presidency was always being derided
by the criminals who looted the
nation to stupor by embarking upon
a campaign of calumny so as to smear
his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can
improve their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST. “If the truth must be said, Buhari
remain the only real threat to PDP
wither he runs for the presidency or
not due to his wider followership
among the masses that now hit the
elite circle.“ -SEN. MAKARFI.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by PassingShot(m): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2014
stillchris:

Fortunately for Nigeria, your mum wasn't the only person who witnessed his regime. So?

Your mum is just a member of a very small set of people who didn't like what he did. Majority of the people liked and loved what he was able to achieve hence the huge following and support he enjoys today.

So, please tell your mum that very many others saw and see things differently from the way she saw/sees them.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by experimentist: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2014
What if rochas, an Igbo man wins........?

I will vote for him!
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by pring: 7:52am On Dec 10, 2014
For not allowing Fashola to contest, APC will fail.
Atiku is the worst, was a deputy just to fight OBJ n buy all Nigerian properties in d name of privatization. Buhari is Old, someone that ruled when I was a child, wants to rule now am old. It is not progress. Rochas is a crook, so self centered. Having imo APC ticket in his pocket, people around him call him idi amin. He thinks he can out smart everytime.
He made imolites dislike him.
I hate GEJ' s administration.
But if no fashola, I don't have a choice than to vote for the clueless.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by fleezytran(m): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2014
I av taken tym to read all the comments carefully. I am a card carrying APC member but after the interview on Sunday I now think I'd rather av Atiku come forward than av a man without charisma and clueless as some1 rightly observed.

U can recall how desperate he has been in the past years to attain this position to the extent of shedding tears in the wide view of the whole world, what kinda leader does that.

For me all I want is CHANGE via a power shift from PDP to APC cos if a particular set of pple av done something for 15years nw, I believe we should give another set the chance to try.

I hail good people, great nation.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by KanwuliaJara: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2014
[size=20pt]GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! Deal with GEJ!!!!
Only you can end the BOKO-HARAM charade sponsored by GEJ!!!! kiss
[/size]
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Biggty(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2014
The Journey to 2015 start from here, i hope the delegate vote wisely

#APC #CHANGE
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by nanbaljenas(m): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2014
stillchris:

I think that's more reason why we should give those that fail before to redeem their image
I believe for their past failure they will give their best to Nigerians, I hope APC wins Nigeria
Long live Nigeria
Long live APC
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by personal59: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2014
stillchris:

Can u pls give us insight on what ur mum told u about him?
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by personal59: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2014
fleezytran:
I av taken tym to read all the comments carefully. I am a card carrying APC member but after the interview on Sunday I now think I'd rather av Atiku come forward than av a man without charisma and clueless as some1 rightly observed.

U can recall how desperate he has been in the past years to attain this position to the extent of shedding tears in the wide view of the whole world, what kinda leader does that.

For me all I want is CHANGE via a power shift from PDP to APC cos if a particular set of pple av done something for 15years nw, I believe we should give another set the chance to try.

I hail good people, great nation.
Hmmmm ok o though change is good but this atiku u are campaigning ffor has been in which party for that 15yrs?
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by personal59: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2014
pring:
For not allowing Fashola to contest, APC will fail.
Atiku is the worst, was a deputy just to fight OBJ n buy all Nigerian properties in d name of privatization. Buhari is Old, someone that ruled when I was a child, wants to rule now am old. It is not progress. Rochas is a crook, so self centered. Having imo APC ticket in his pocket, people around him call him idi amin. He thinks he can out smart everytime.
He made imolites dislike him.
I hate GEJ' s administration.
But if no fashola, I don't have a choice than to vote for the clueless.
Dey der dey mumu urself and u think this is the best way to campaign for d clueless my dear u get it all wrong cos we all knw Fashola is nt in d picture go om nd meet ur boss (the clueless one as u av called him) to teach u more ways to strategies nd convince in disguise

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow by Nebuchadnezar: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2014
Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls / Labour Party Senatorial Candidate, Linus Okorie Abducted In Abakaliki / Wike Flags Off Construction Of 11km Road In Kwali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.