Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Saharatv Buhari Walks Through Ariaria Market Today Amidst Cheers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saharatv Buhari Walks Through Ariaria Market Today Amidst Cheers (1701 Views)

Police Jeep Trapped At Ariaria Market In Aba / IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) / Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saharatv Buhari Walks Through Ariaria Market Today Amidst Cheers by Abagworo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Saharatv Buhari Walks Through Ariaria Market Today Amidst Cheers by donphilopus: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
O boy eh, see cheers. Wow, GEJ should just start packing his belongings because Aso Rock is about having a new Landlord. I almost mistook Abia for Katsina because I never believed Buhari could have this kinda massive turnout in Abia!

7 Likes

Re: Saharatv Buhari Walks Through Ariaria Market Today Amidst Cheers by escobar07(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Good one.

1 Like

Re: Saharatv Buhari Walks Through Ariaria Market Today Amidst Cheers by glish(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Re: Saharatv Buhari Walks Through Ariaria Market Today Amidst Cheers by SamIkenna: 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Saharatv Buhari Walks Through Ariaria Market Today Amidst Cheers by laimo(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
^^^What's that one saying

Buhari 2015.

Change is here!

5 Likes

Re: Saharatv Buhari Walks Through Ariaria Market Today Amidst Cheers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Buhari's victory is on course.
Re: Saharatv Buhari Walks Through Ariaria Market Today Amidst Cheers by Code213: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!

6 Likes

Re: Saharatv Buhari Walks Through Ariaria Market Today Amidst Cheers by Adminisher: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
SamIkenna:
Igbos are one of the most peaceful people on earth. If reverse were the case in the present day Nigeria, a bomb or knife wielding core northerner would have sent the Igbo man, openly walking in predominantly Hausa-Fulani market, to his early grave.

The fear of a 'rampaging' Igbo is a myth 'owners of Nigeria' created after the civil war. Today, the wind is revealing who the real dangers are.

Anyways, the love, affection, and hospitality to Buhari as witnessed in Ariaria market should not be mistaken. In Igboland we respect accomplished people whether we love or hate them. In fact Ojukwu's statement that Awo was the best president Nigeria never had has gone down as the most apt and the most defining characterization of the man, Awo. Even the most irredeemable haters of Ojukwu or Awo agree to Ikemba's statement - that, my friends, is Igbo - in hate or love, Igbo will never withhold a man's due. To that end I have no doubt that majority of those Ariaria folks who trooped out to see their former head of state, a man who imprisoned Ekwueme for no reason, a man who imprisoned Ojukwu - Ojukwu was never part of Shagari's govt so what in world could have been the reason for jailing Ojukwu other than ethnic hatred exhibited by a supposedly national leader - will vote for GEJ in Feb.

In fact, if Buhari came to California today I would, certainly, go shake his hands and even dine with him if he cared. But I still will not vote for him and certainly will not let him go to Aso Rock. He deserves respect as an elderly statesman and a former head of state - that much I can give him. I wonder, though, if Buhari's supporters, friends, brothers up north are willing to show GEJ even a tenth of such respect.

This one you talk true. As a south western Nigerian youth copter, I can attest to the good treatment you give to visitors. I have been to twelve countries on three continents so I know what I am talking about.

The problem I have with all you people is your unfortunate support for a CON MAN.
Why are you people making this big mistake with Goodluck Jonathan?....Na Jazz?... Seriously I need an answer.?.

2 Likes

Re: Saharatv Buhari Walks Through Ariaria Market Today Amidst Cheers by Brahms(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
SamIkenna:
[s]Igbos are one of the most peaceful people on earth. If reverse were the case in the present day Nigeria, a bomb or knife wielding core northerner would have sent the Igbo man, openly walking in predominantly Hausa-Fulani market, to his early grave.

The fear of a 'rampaging' Igbo is a myth 'owners of Nigeria' created after the civil war. Today, the wind is revealing who the real dangers are.

Anyways, the love, affection, and hospitality to Buhari as witnessed in Ariaria market should not be mistaken. In Igboland we respect accomplished people whether we love or hate them. In fact Ojukwu's statement that Awo was the best president Nigeria never had has gone down as the most apt and the most defining characterization of the man, Awo. Even the most irredeemable haters of Ojukwu or Awo agree to Ikemba's statement - that, my friends, is Igbo - in hate or love, Igbo will never withhold a man's due. To that end I have no doubt that majority of those Ariaria folks who trooped out to see their former head of state, a man who imprisoned Ekwueme for no reason, a man who imprisoned Ojukwu - Ojukwu was never part of Shagari's govt so what in world could have been the reason for jailing Ojukwu other than ethnic hatred exhibited by a supposedly national leader - will vote for GEJ in Feb.

In fact, if Buhari came to California today I would, certainly, go shake his hands and even dine with him if he cared. But I still will not vote for him and certainly will not let him go to Aso Rock. He deserves respect as an elderly statesman and a former head of state - that much I can give him. I wonder, though, if Buhari's supporters, friends, brothers up north are willing to show GEJ even a tenth of such respect.[/s]

You write pretty well, but what's your point??
Re: Saharatv Buhari Walks Through Ariaria Market Today Amidst Cheers by ibnjarir93(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
SamIkenna:
Igbos are one of the most peaceful people on earth. If reverse were the case in the present day Nigeria, a bomb or knife wielding core northerner would have sent the Igbo man, openly walking in predominantly Hausa-Fulani market, to his early grave.

In fact, if Buhari came to California today I would, certainly, go shake his hands and even dine with him if he cared. But I still will not vote for him and certainly will not let him go to Aso Rock. He deserves respect as an elderly statesman and a former head of state - that much I can give him. I wonder, though, if Buhari's supporters, friends, brothers up north are willing to show GEJ even a tenth of such respect.
Did your Igbo brothers tell you they don't live peacefully in Northern Nigeria?
Re: Saharatv Buhari Walks Through Ariaria Market Today Amidst Cheers by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hahahahahaha, Mark my word. Buhari won't get up to 10,000 votes from Aba. Quote me anywhere that I said so

1 Like

Re: Saharatv Buhari Walks Through Ariaria Market Today Amidst Cheers by Hollysaint: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
gboss4sure:
Hahahahahaha, Mark my word. Buhari won't get up to 10,000 votes from Aba. Quote me anywhere that I said so
.the way jonathan is not winning Bauchi

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

APC Planning To Unleash Violence In The North, Middle Belt And SW When GEJ Wins / Newspapers Headlines On Monday February 16th 2015 / Biafran Embassy Officially Opens In Spain (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.