Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. (21104 Views)

My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) / Pronto: What Is The Police Emergency Number In Nigeria? / Nigeria’s Emergency Number 7411 Goes Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. by lagcity(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
bunmioguns:
Bajinotu Kan fun Lagos State Governent

GBOSA

UP APC

This Party is unique in every aspect

unlike

this ur sig picture is hilarious. grin Naija we hail thee.
Re: My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. by toy1980: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
happydays1:
We make so much criticism about our goverment, but fail to look at brighter sides where things are working, but were formally moriburn. Last weekend, while relaxing in my flat, I suddenly heard people screaming, "fire! fire! fire". I looked out of my window I saw fire gushing out of a two storey's roof. Trust lagos boys na, they started fetching water to quench the fire, but they complain that the particular flat was electric shocking. I reach out to my phone and dialed 112 emergency number, in secounds a lady picked up the call, i gave her my story, fire! she collected my details; name, address, i gave her. she now asked of the address of the resident on fire, I gave her. Would you believe in about 15 minutes fire fighters arrived with their siren blasting, and assisted in quenching the already spreading fire. I was like wow! in this country?

Eko o ni gbaje.

God bless Fashola
Re: My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. by MeAndYou(m): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
happydays1:
We make so much criticism about our goverment, but fail to look at brighter sides where things are working, but were formally moriburn. Last weekend, while relaxing in my flat, I suddenly heard people screaming, "fire! fire! fire". I looked out of my window I saw fire gushing out of a two storey's roof. Trust lagos boys na, they started fetching water to quench the fire, but they complain that the particular flat was electric shocking. I reach out to my phone and dialed 112 emergency number, in secounds a lady picked up the call, i gave her my story, fire! she collected my details; name, address, i gave her. she now asked of the address of the resident on fire, I gave her. Would you believe in about 15 minutes fire fighters arrived with their siren blasting, and assisted in quenching the already spreading fire. I was like wow! in this country?

No vex oooo, happydays1 shey na mushin abi shomolu be this? The house resemble one.
Re: My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. by Cashio(m): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
simplemach:
Well kudos to them, but the fire service here in KD, once they sight smoke, they'll start coming at once.
true...i wont forget the day major oil caught fire.
Re: My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. by Maccoy1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mtcheeeew 15mins....do know what an inferno can in "just 15mins" as you call it...that was too slow.....here in germany its just in 5mins..its as if they(FIRE SERVICE) hang around waiting for any alert
Re: My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. by leofab(f): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
akpanikpe:
undecided
with this show of foolishness how do you expect people to buy your items?? Just asking though..
Re: My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. by Melahou(m): 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
manutdadex:
all dis tinz are there for our use but most Nigerians belivs ntin is workin in dis country! Yes We Can! Abeg Front page tinz

please if you have tried any do inform us cos i dont know if it works...
try and call the police and hear their response
Re: My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. by opribo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
Quote the address for proper verification to authenticate your story.
Re: My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. by manutdadex(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Melahou:

please if you have tried any do inform us cos i dont know if it works...
try and call the police and hear their response
dats d problem..who follow wat we ve heard but we didnt try dem ourselves. Almost everytin we react to in dis country are tins we ve heard somwhere! Try tinz on ur own and think and make decisions on ur own. And i cant jst call d police, dat one na prank call.
Re: My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. by Melahou(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
manutdadex:
dats d problem..who follow wat we ve heard but we didnt try dem ourselves. Almost everytin we react to in dis country are tins we ve heard somwhere! Try tinz on ur own and think and make decisions on ur own. And i cant jst call d police, dat one na prank call.

i have tried it several times on real life situation but its all stories...
all you hear is "we are on our way" "pls can you come and write an official statement"
"we are not familiar with that area pls call this num ..."
"we done cover that area pls contact so so so and so"
Re: My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. by akpanikpe(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
leofab:
with this show of foolishness how do you expect people to buy your items?? Just asking though..
that even show how foolish u are for not knowing I don't do buying and selling like u do wit ur self near panama
Re: My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
calculusx:
What happened to Federal Fire Service? LASG is working Abuja is SLEEPING
There shouldn't be any Federal Fire Service in a nation that claims to be a federation.
The states should take up the responsibility if setting up Fire-fighting services.

Kudos to the Lagos State Fire Service for their prompt response.
Re: My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. by domido(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Fireservice has really improved esp in Lagos, i know.
Re: My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. by akunjohn(m): 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
All I can say is "Nigeria....,My New Nigeria."
Re: My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. by Exponental(m): 1:26am On Dec 11, 2014
ignorance is nt an excuse in a court of law.....
i once called 112 from abk n was able to rescue someone in lere lagos. police called me back to appreciate my call dat same nyt.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. by TayoT: 5:30am On Dec 11, 2014
happydays1:
In Abuja, it takes them 10 minutes to get anywhere. Perhaps cos of the traffic in Lag.
People shut their minds to the good things that are happening in Nigeria for envious reasons.

GEJ has done well and deserves a second term
Re: My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. by calculusx(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2014
naijareferee:

why make a mockery of yourself
Is there anything like federal fire service

You are either blinded by bigotry or ignorant of the reality of this country
Fire services are been controlled by the state arms of the federal government
Dont involve politics in everything

https://www.nairaland.com/2040617/breaking-news-kam-salem-police/1#28811607

In situation like this, do you expect LASFS or FFS? Will appreciate your honest reply
Re: My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. by speaktome(m): 4:50am On Dec 19, 2014
Psylas:
you need to be banned till 2020

Bkos am not an APC member Abi?
Re: My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. by tochieee: 8:06am On Sep 07, 2021
Admin please front page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Full Review (photos) / Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match / Sim Swap/Retrieval Problems: Share Your Experiences Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.