Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,340 members, 7,954,391 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful (54768 Views)

My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story / Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by mechanics(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Platnum1:
I knw I self serviced but thats different from actual sex with a man.u knw d second entails alot
yeap dats thru, one can get STI'S, unwanted pregnancy etc.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by kingmassa(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2015
I am married now since 3 months ago, I dated my wife for 3 yrs we didn't make love in the name of being a virgin only for me to try the thing weekds bfor marriage and noticed der was no blood. I asked her she said she was still a virgin bfor then. Well I didn't allow that disturb me but it hurst when u notice ur wife that assumed a virgin isn't a virgin.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by pashaun(f): 8:39am On Mar 25, 2015
You guys need sex education BAD.

Not all girls bleed when losing their virginity.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I'm not saying it should be a criteria in any relationship but that doesn't mean being a virgin isn't a good thing that's just my point

I find it rude and disrespectful asking if a lady is a virgin. If she is, she should keep it as a surprise for her man.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Mikwus(f): 10:02am On Mar 25, 2015
braine:

Men take things like this seriously. Did you explain to him that you pleasured yourself by yourself? I wonder how one can still claim to be a virgin after self service tho

She had never slept with a man that's what it means to be a virgin, likewise for men..................Self servicing has nothing to do with it.

Even if the hymen is broken perhaps during sports, it doesn't mean she is no longer a virgin as far as a man's penis has not entered her vagina

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by pomsky: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2015
.....just thinking, OP, you might have used a dil-do. In actual sense you may have neva slept with a man before marriage, but your private part received other kinds of visitors. undecided
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by obekpajoy(f): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2015
sorry case
cos now he will never ever blive u again thinking dat uve lied to him
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Juzzybabe(f): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2015
Platnum1:
I knw I self serviced but thats different from actual sex with a man.u knw d second entails alot

Different in no way my dear. mind you the size of your finger is the same as some di*ks, so either u loose it to a big or small di*k/finger the fact remains that u did took your own virginity.
come to think of it,y would one who does self servicing calls his or herself a virgin again
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2015
I have never seen any intimacy gadget in real life. It's all gud cos I have put it behind me
pomsky:
.....just thinking, OP, you might have used a dil-do. In actual sense you may have neva slept with a man before marriage, but your private part received other kinds of visitors. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Boyooosa(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2015
Did you bleed wen you first dis yourself? if yes u av no case to answer since you know who dis u, but if no, then som1 must av dis u unconsciously, I suspect a spiritual husband..... mind you tell ur hubby how d story goes....
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2015
So many ppl think it's ok to make fun of me. It's ok. I have found peace within myself abt d whole issue. I am neither a lesbian or a sex object user. I told him one tin, that perhaps in d after life,he will knw I was completely honest but by then,it wwill be of no use to anyone.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2015
I knw I was molested as a child but that was way way long ago. No spirit husband can near me pls.
Boyooosa:
Did you bleed wen you first dis yourself? if yes u av no case to answer since you know who dis u, but if no, then som1 must av dis u unconsciously, I suspect a spiritual husband..... mind you tell ur hubby how d story goes....
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Platnum1:
I knw I was molested as a child but that was way way long ago. No spirit husband can near me pls.

Platnum1:
So many ppl think it's ok to make fun of me. It's ok. I have found peace within myself abt d whole issue. I am neither a lesbian or a sex object user. I told him one tin, that perhaps in d after life,he will knw I was completely honest but by then,it wwill be of no use to anyone.

But were you

Completely honest with him I mean . . . undecided

Did you tell him you were molested as a child? undecided The hymen doesn't grow back so if it was broken when you were a child it will justify your not bleeding . . .

Also, not everyone (myself included) bleeds the first time . . . but it's very obvious when a woman is being penetrated for the first time, with or without the blood. The penetration is usually very difficult and frustrating and needless to say . . . PAINFUL!

Also, I didn't know 'virgins' masturbated undecided

How do you know to get sexual pleasure by inserting your fingers if you have never experienced penetration before undecided
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Boyooosa(m): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Platnum1:
My sis i cant be ridiculous to join d pple dat will make fun out of ur story... i av an experience similar to yours dats y my advice went dat way.. i might not bliv in spiritual husband dat much, bt they claim they exist... my experience is wit a girl i dated for years. i met her wen she was a vag n agreed not to dis her not until we get married... i fingd her flesh grin to remove her vag, there wasnt much blood but she bled, thats where am comin from. so no matter how you fingd urself, you will know dat u av done somtin to ursef dat has to do with your virginity. But you being molested as a child, i dont understand and i wish to learn frm you.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by sampsondeen(m): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
ammyluv2002:
undecided undecided
what? shey I lie nii?
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Boyooosa(m): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Wedon:

But were you

Completely honest with him I mean . . . undecided

Did you tell him you were molested as a child? undecided The hymen doesn't grow back so if it was broken when you were a child it will justify your not bleeding . . .

Also, not everyone (myself included) bleeds the first time . . . but it's very obvious when a woman is being penetrated for the first time, with or without the blood. The penetration is usually very difficult and frustrating and needless to say . . . PAINFUL!

Also, I didn't know 'virgins' masturbated undecided

How do you know to get sexual pleasure by inserting your fingers if you have never experienced penetration before undecided
ur analyses are wise bt i suspect dat dis lady is either pulling our legs(yimu) or she is untruthful. She first claimed self dis, now claiming molestation @ innocent age. which one is the truth? d ridiculous aspect is dat she said 'after life'. does dat mean she has given up or shes just catching her fun with NL? whatever, i no dat its only one day dat a lady will stop calling herserlf a Vag!
Meanwhile, b4 u walk out d door, ur status reflects male, man too de bleed @ d point of dis?
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Boyooosa:

ur analyses are wise bt i suspect dat dis lady is either pulling our legs(yimu) or she is untruthful. She first claimed self dis, now claiming molestation @ innocent age. which one is the truth? d ridiculous aspect is dat she said 'after life'. does dat mean she has given up or shes just catching her fun with NL? whatever, i no dat its only one day dat a lady will stop calling herserlf a Vag!
Meanwhile, b4 u walk out d door, ur status reflects male, man too de bleed @ d point of dis?

grin grin grin

Meanwhile I think this lady is a big hoax. I mean c'mon . . . . even her own husband doesn't believe her. undecided

What kind of virgin masturbates undecided

Plus there was an ex in the picture and her hubby probably thinks she gave it up to him . . . or let him help her with her masturbation. Either way, she was not dis-virgined by her husband and that is what the whole wahala is all about.

Who care about virginity these days anyway . . undecided
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by FEAO1985(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Your husband is prolly traditional and quite ignorant or too stubborn.
Hasn't he heard of hymenoplasty ? tell him that a womans hymen can even break from simple household chores or exercises and this can lead to the lack of visible blood upon insertion. Sit him down and explain it to him calmly since he seems insecure. Patience would be in order
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Boyooosa(m): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
FEAO1985:
Your husband is prolly traditional and quite ignorant or too stubborn.
Hasn't he heard of hymenoplasty ? tell him that a womans hymen can even break from simple household chores or exercises and this can lead to the lack of visible blood upon insertion. Sit him down and explain it to him calmly since he seems insecure. Patience would be in order
Ask her maybe her tin was tight wen her husband climbed (did her wall gripped)? That is wen she can justify all these theory, u too be man na, u go fit know broadway frm narrow escape na? Vag does not mean in a relationship these days tho, bt sincerity does. the bottomline is dat somtin is missen.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Boyooosa(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
Wedon:

grin grin grin

Meanwhile I think this lady is a big hoax. I mean c'mon . . . . even her own husband doesn't believe her. undecided

Plus there was an ex in the picture and her hubby probably thinks she gave it up to him . . . or let him help her with her masturbation. Either way, she was not dis-virgined by her husband and that is what the whole wahala is all about.

People dont care abt virginity but care abt sincerity n serenity.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by FEAO1985(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
i gave up talking to fools a long time ago, What is your problem or what concerns you? why would you even quote me on a medical explanation of the above ? are you that jobless?
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
Boyooosa:

People dont care abt virginity but care abt sincerity n serenity.

Exactly!
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
U are more of the hoax. U seem not to knw d diff btwn story telling n ppl's real life experience. Just so u knw,ur contribution is not appreciated, wit wat eva respect due to u.
Wedon:

grin grin grin

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by prophetfire: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
christabeli:
Thanks
pls I don't mean you. I was referring to the folks that claim to be virgins.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Platnum1:
I have been married for 5 months now.I lost my virginity to my husband but he doesn't blv cos I didn't bleed. I was use to pleasuring myself with my fingers before now,maybe that's why I didnt bleed,I don't knw. D fact that i kept myself for my husband all these yrs and he doesnt even blv me hurts so bad. How do I get over this and not let it hurt me so much?

Chick you disvirgined yourself since
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by shammahyaro(f): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
As..an experienced doc,,id like 2 tell u dat not all women experiences blood..as a virgin..d hymen could be slacked by an ordinary ride of a bike......and hey..am still a virgin...i dont believe u that a virgin will pre-intimacy....only a finger can enter a virgin's hole and the fact is:it is not pleasurable at all...even wearin a tampon hurts ....

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by FEAO1985(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
exactly what i said
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by senorova(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
ammyluv2002:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Pls don't get me wrong, I'm not saying i am a virgin but that doesn't mean it's not okay to keep it if anyone decides
If you say sooo.
I concur with your opinion. Sounds fair enough
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by okiezman(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2015
Benilily:
olodo, go online and educate yourself about it, stop wasting your free mb on nairaland....
''Not all women bleed after first sex''

Must u insult to make your opinion known? Act like a woman if your one
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by okiezman(m): 7:58pm On May 07, 2015
vickchi94:

yes not all virgins bleed.if a woman has a light hymen fingerwork can break her virginity. And if its a strong 1 she won't bleed at all but only d removal of water.some might even need 2 go 2 d hospital 2 losen d hymen Small b4 she can bleed. Evry woman's body is different.
Just make some research on it b4 u accuse ur galfrnd or wife wrongfully

Ok tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.