Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful (54169 Views)

My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story / Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by harffie(m): 3:00am On Mar 25, 2015
firstEVA:
abeg jor, it's penis that disvirgins nothing else.
haha....see them! Hmm buh op wait o- na NL u come bring this matter to make dem advise you?? Smh!
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by adconline(m): 3:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Platnum1:

I decided I won't bring it up again but sometimes like last night he asked me how far I went intimately wit my ex and that it's not possible I didnt sleep wit him...it pisses me off
Some women don't get it! He should be one getting pissed of, if the PREMISE of the marriage was based on ur virginity.. U told him u were a virgin and no sex until marriage.,alas, he's not conviced with what he tasted.. You are the one who MUST do the explaining NOT him.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Agukagu(m): 3:25am On Mar 25, 2015
firstEVA:
abeg jor, it's penis that disvirgins nothing else.

What is your take on lesbians and babes that uses vibrator to service themselves - can they claim to be virgins?
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by prophetfire: 3:35am On Mar 25, 2015
christabeli:
Another virginity thread? Atimes I wonder if people deliberately open this threads so that e-war will ensue between virgins and non-virgins. You don't keep your virginity just for a husband. Rather keep it for yourself.To Op can you stop this nonsense please? You are not married and you know it. I saw your post where you talked about your fiance less than 3 months ago. What is wrong with some people in this forum?
whores speaking
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Agukagu(m): 3:47am On Mar 25, 2015
OP I can feel the pain of your husband. Many girls in your mold use multiple fingers or objects bigger than the biggest dick to self-service and still claim to be virgins.You may have been telling him that you are a virgin then comes the awkward moment that he penetrated you and your hole was like Lagos-Ibadan expressway. If you get heavenly feeling by self-servicing or lesbianism or through using intimacy gadgets, technically you are no longer a virgin.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Decryptor(m): 3:58am On Mar 25, 2015
Chai! Op, sorry sha...your husband married virginity and not you.

#immaturehusband
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by onagoodday: 4:56am On Mar 25, 2015
OP do you want to know what I think seriously

Let me think
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by kamer: 5:02am On Mar 25, 2015
OP let me tell the truth,nothing but the truth and that is my opinion

you are a liar
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Pennywise(m): 5:03am On Mar 25, 2015
@op, did you bleed when you pleasured yourself? You hoe trying to deceive a trusting male.

The guy is probably a size 5. And she is accustomed to 'pleasuring' herself with a size 9 dildoo. Do you expect him to jump up for joy at his new wife?
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Chigold101(m): 5:27am On Mar 25, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Virginity is a big deal
well for me i never & will never care if a girl is a virgin or not.

But i will blame girls for whatever happens to them. Why will you tell a man that you r a virgin? Even is you are a virgin if he asks you pretend u r not & heaven will not fall. The worst he could do is to walk out.

As for the OP, i cant believe a person that self services is still a virgin therefore to me OP you were no more a virgin before you got married. So stop killing yourself about this issue & work out a way to make him trust you again because you lied about ur virginity.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by carozy112(f): 5:32am On Mar 25, 2015
I'm certain that d reason your husband is finding it hard to believe you is not because you didn't bleed. Nahhhhh

Aunty OP,maybe u gave him some badt Sex styles that night,that ordinarily,a serial area fucker no fit do sef.
OR
U gave some crazy ass ringtones during sex.e.g. :Harder! Faster! Baby Deeperr!!! So Tey he dey wonder wia u learnt all that from.

If either is the case,then he no fit believe u oooo. Cos for him to dey ask,aw far u went wiv ur ex....he must av been 90% convinced that no be him disvirgin u.
***We Virgins get codes o....as he dey do am,u suppose dey form novice ni like person wey PIN sized rod,no enta her kittycat b4,talk less of hand or the main koko..e.g.Baby No! Stop! I can't do this! Hold my hand first!this is tooo painful! I hate dis!

#make I rest my case abeg
#Mii raye ejor
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by victorazy(m): 6:15am On Mar 25, 2015
Platnum1:
I knw I self serviced but thats different from actual sex with a man.u knw d second entails alot

They ar not diff
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by dammytosh: 6:29am On Mar 25, 2015
temitemi1:
What's big deal about virginity...

The big deal is that she lied and scam the poor guy.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by christabeli: 6:36am On Mar 25, 2015
prophetfire:
whores speaking
Thanks
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by AdeniyiA(m): 6:49am On Mar 25, 2015
Just tell him you deflowered yourself undecided
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by AdeniyiA(m): 6:51am On Mar 25, 2015
temitemi1:
What's big deal about virginity...
WHY YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR VIRGINITY.

VIRGINITY STOP! DON'T BREAK THAT GATE. By KOD
Have you ever wondered why God carefully positioned a membrane of blood in a lady’s sexual opening? It is a thiny membrane that partially or completely covers the opening of the vagina. It is called the “HYMEN”.
Why would God-Our Maker put a breakable tissue full of blood at the very door of the sexual opening of the female?
Why is it so carefully placed at that entrance, like a ribbon tied at the entrance of a new house about to be launched?
Why is it filled with blood that spills away when it is broken?
Why? Without doubt, the HYMEN IS A GATE!
It was God (our creator) who set that blood-filled vessel there as a covenant
blockage, a sign and a token of a covenant between the bearer and whoever plunges into her opening.
Before God, the disvirginity of a lady is not a casual act of fun. It is a serious covenant struck and confirmed by the blood shed on that day.
This is God’s way of saying, “Whoever plunges in to this woman shall only be able to do so by making a blood covenant to be joined to her for the rest of his life, from that point onward.
Little wonder why sexual intercourse was designed by God to take place only and only after the marriage contract is sealed. The one who made the body (the hormones, organs, nerves, tissues, e.t.c)said it in clear terms in 1Cor.6:13 , “Now, the body is not for fornication”.
Anyone who chooses to use the body for fornication must know that he/ she is working directly against God’s plan and there would definitely be a consequence either now or at old age!
There is a spiritual bonding, a supernatural process that takes place in a lady’s heart to the first guy that enters in to her especially at that particular time when the hymen breaks. There is no covenant without blood: this is why the membrane contains enough of it.
As a matter of fact, what happens the first time a lady has sex is not just sex but an immersion and a bathing of the man with her hymen blood to initiate a covenant that is highly recognized in the spirit realm of both light and darkness! The first time this happens just marks her opening day covenant
ceremony and each subsequent experience goes on to further refresh or
strengthen that covenant or establish another version of it with another person.
Many have washed useless boys with that hymen-blood.
Many have struck irreversible covenants with men that have nothing to do with their destiny.
Many have shared that hymen blood in sexual activity with demon-possessed men while some others have struck such precious covenants with candle sticks as they exercised sex with it.
If only they knew,many girls who carelessly allowed themselves to be disvirgined
in a bid to be among the so called “big girls” would never have done so.
The Bible says it in clear terms: “Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot (through sexual activity) is one with her (1 Cor. 6:16).
This is why many girls are not yet married yet their spiritual composition is already shattered and imbalanced, because they have mingled their souls with that of different men.
Dear Singles,know today that there is a definite proportion of your virtue that leaves you each time a man enters into you and when that man leaves you, he leaves with it. Just imagine how much of yourself would be lost each time a man enters into you without any properly signed marriage bond or contract.
Sex is a spiritual affair. A giving of yourself to another. All of these things have strong and terrible spiritual implications.
A broken hymen opens you up to the spirit of the man that broke it, any other spirit whatsoever that may have mingled with that man’s spirit, those who have mingled theirs with him and the spirit of any other man that enters into you thereafter. The fun part is that pre-marital sex is not funny at all. What happens between the lines could be deadly and dangerous.
The very first day a lady, or a man does that there will be spiritual transfer of destiny.
The sin of fornication gives demons and occultic people direct access into your God's given destiny. And it drives the Holy Spirit away from you, and your guardian angel will no longer fight for you, nor take your prayers to heaven.
So guys,zip up! Girls wise up!! It doesn't matter matters a lot.
BIG THINGS COMES FROM LITTLE THINGS WE DO!!!
I know a soul has been touched today, remain blessed!
Share to all contacts and save souls.
Peace to you all.
Source: CampusWaka.com on Facebook

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by elari(m): 7:04am On Mar 25, 2015
So many disvirgined people walking around

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by temitemi1(m): 7:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Thanks for this!
AdeniyiA:

WHY YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR VIRGINITY.

VIRGINITY STOP! DON'T BREAK THAT GATE. By KOD
Have you ever wondered why God carefully positioned a membrane of blood in a lady’s sexual opening? It is a thiny membrane that partially or completely covers the opening of the vagina. It is called the “HYMEN”.
Why would God-Our Maker put a breakable tissue full of blood at the very door of the sexual opening of the female?
Why is it so carefully placed at that entrance, like a ribbon tied at the entrance of a new house about to be launched?
Why is it filled with blood that spills away when it is broken?
Why? Without doubt, the HYMEN IS A GATE!
It was God (our creator) who set that blood-filled vessel there as a covenant
blockage, a sign and a token of a covenant between the bearer and whoever plunges into her opening.
Before God, the disvirginity of a lady is not a casual act of fun. It is a serious covenant struck and confirmed by the blood shed on that day.
This is God’s way of saying, “Whoever plunges in to this woman shall only be able to do so by making a blood covenant to be joined to her for the rest of his life, from that point onward.
Little wonder why sexual intercourse was designed by God to take place only and only after the marriage contract is sealed. The one who made the body (the hormones, organs, nerves, tissues, e.t.c)said it in clear terms in 1Cor.6:13 , “Now, the body is not for fornication”.
Anyone who chooses to use the body for fornication must know that he/ she is working directly against God’s plan and there would definitely be a consequence either now or at old age!
There is a spiritual bonding, a supernatural process that takes place in a lady’s heart to the first guy that enters in to her especially at that particular time when the hymen breaks. There is no covenant without blood: this is why the membrane contains enough of it.
As a matter of fact, what happens the first time a lady has sex is not just sex but an immersion and a bathing of the man with her hymen blood to initiate a covenant that is highly recognized in the spirit realm of both light and darkness! The first time this happens just marks her opening day covenant
ceremony and each subsequent experience goes on to further refresh or
strengthen that covenant or establish another version of it with another person.
Many have washed useless boys with that hymen-blood.
Many have struck irreversible covenants with men that have nothing to do with their destiny.
Many have shared that hymen blood in sexual activity with demon-possessed men while some others have struck such precious covenants with candle sticks as they exercised sex with it.
If only they knew,many girls who carelessly allowed themselves to be disvirgined
in a bid to be among the so called “big girls” would never have done so.
The Bible says it in clear terms: “Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot (through sexual activity) is one with her (1 Cor. 6:16).
This is why many girls are not yet married yet their spiritual composition is already shattered and imbalanced, because they have mingled their souls with that of different men.
Dear Singles,know today that there is a definite proportion of your virtue that leaves you each time a man enters into you and when that man leaves you, he leaves with it. Just imagine how much of yourself would be lost each time a man enters into you without any properly signed marriage bond or contract.
Sex is a spiritual affair. A giving of yourself to another. All of these things have strong and terrible spiritual implications.
A broken hymen opens you up to the spirit of the man that broke it, any other spirit whatsoever that may have mingled with that man’s spirit, those who have mingled theirs with him and the spirit of any other man that enters into you thereafter. The fun part is that pre-marital sex is not funny at all. What happens between the lines could be deadly and dangerous.
The very first day a lady, or a man does that there will be spiritual transfer of destiny.
The sin of fornication gives demons and occultic people direct access into your God's given destiny. And it drives the Holy Spirit away from you, and your guardian angel will no longer fight for you, nor take your prayers to heaven.
So guys,zip up! Girls wise up!! It doesn't matter matters a lot.
BIG THINGS COMES FROM LITTLE THINGS WE DO!!!
I know a soul has been touched today, remain blessed!
Share to all contacts and save souls.
Peace to you all.
Source: CampusWaka.com on Facebook
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Obeenah(m): 7:16am On Mar 25, 2015
Platnum1:
I have been married for 5 months now.I lost my virginity to my husband but he doesn't blv cos I didn't bleed. I was use to pleasuring myself with my fingers before now,maybe that's why I didnt bleed,I don't knw. D fact that i kept myself for my husband all these yrs and he doesnt even blv me hurts so bad. How do I get over this and not let it hurt me so much?

My dear please don't waste your happiness brooding over this. 5 months is way too early to feel unhappy in a marriage no matter what. I know your husband probably feels you lied to him about being a virgin given the fact that you didn't bleed. If it worries that much I'd suggest you both seek counseling and also see a professional who can explain and convince your husband that such things do happen. You need you joy and happiness.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by johnslick2: 7:17am On Mar 25, 2015
@adeniyi... Nice write-up. These are d things i belive ladies should av @ d back of their minds... I would rather pay(get married) for(to) a brand new car(a lady dats a vigin) than to be dashed a tokunbo one(a disvirgined girl)... As for those dat will counter my comment, am a dude of 29 n still a virgin. If i dat pretty ladies flock around with, can keep mine amongst lost of pressure, so can d ladies..
Feel free 2 blast me all u can, but d trust needs 2 be told.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by vickchi94(f): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2015
okiezman:

LoL....who loses virginity without bleeding hearing it for the 1st time...

yes not all virgins bleed.if a woman has a light hymen fingerwork can break her virginity. And if its a strong 1 she won't bleed at all but only d removal of water.some might even need 2 go 2 d hospital 2 losen d hymen Small b4 she can bleed. Evry woman's body is different.
Just make some research on it b4 u accuse ur galfrnd or wife wrongfully
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by flavour360blog: 7:21am On Mar 25, 2015
it can be annoying , I mean you kept yourself all those years for one person and he doesn't even believe you... Give him some articles to read so he can understand that not all women bleeds during their first time.. and pls let him know you are hurt..play the tears trick..lol!

www.flavour360blog.com
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Dragonking: 7:32am On Mar 25, 2015
Platnum1:
I have been married for 5 months now.I lost my virginity to my husband but he doesn't blv cos I didn't bleed. I was use to pleasuring myself with my fingers before now,maybe that's why I didnt bleed,I don't knw. D fact that i kept myself for my husband all these yrs and he doesnt even blv me hurts so bad. How do I get over this and not let it hurt me so much?

If you were masturbating before you got married then you are no longer a virgin and your husband is right.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by btsnm(m): 8:01am On Mar 25, 2015
U need to CONFESS to him about what could have caused u not to bleed-ur self service. I pray he would understand and take it lightly. Tell him u did it because u didnt want to sleep with men back then. And beg for his forgiveness if he becomes angry at that.
Platnum1:
I knw I self serviced but thats different from actual sex with a man.u knw d second entails alot
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by btsnm(m): 8:08am On Mar 25, 2015
If u want ur hubby to feel some pain becos of evil acts u did sometimes ago then u are calling for self destruction, and not self service this time around.
Platnum1:
I really ssacrificed alot and it hurts wen he says to me " pls stop lying.d fact is that I love u".how can he love and hurt me at d same time? I decided to overlook d matter but he keeps bringing it up. I sometimes feel like making him feel d pain he is causing me but I.don't knw how.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Benilily(f): 8:10am On Mar 25, 2015
okiezman:

LoL....who loses virginity without bleeding hearing it for the 1st time...
olodo, go online and educate yourself about it, stop wasting your free mb on nairaland....
''Not all women bleed after first sex''
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by senier007(m): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2015
Platnum1:
To be fair to you, I won't believe you either, cuz of the manner you present yourself, I love women that respect their feeling and control them, it's a good thing that u didn't sleep around but u defeated the main reason why u didn't sleep around, can you call a lesbian a virgin just cuz she has never allow a man in? U see, women has a small lining in their private site they call it hymen and it's the source of the blood, every woman will bleed if her hymen is intact, some may have their hymen broken before they allow man in in cases of hard labour or overstreching your leg, but a man will always know if it's your first time cuz it's ver difficult and it takes patience to enjoy it cuz it will be painful for you and at same he can't get around easily like may be after 3 days and the woman would no know peace throught out the first 3 days, may be all this things didn't happen, may be he finds his way home easily may be you wake up earlier than him may be u didn't use hot water may be he cum before you, may be you ask for second and even third, and about you using you fingers it's not suppose to change anything but it will surely break the hymen and u suppose to have experience blood in one of your session, did u see blood? Remember a finger is tinier and small than a man joint stick so your finger unless your use large object isn't suppose to change your first experience and the pain you suppose to go through, even those women that sleeps around if they went on hiatus for may be a month they do experience all this things, so my advise is to be truthful to yourself and if truly u are a virgin then always remember what makes you make that division in the first place and time will surely either vindicate or otherwise, besides, as a man I was a virgin until after my service year and I know why I made such decision and still follow it through I don't care about what people think, and my best advise don't talk to him about it and live your life as if u didn't believe what he said that will make him to do some findings which will eventually help u if u are truthful
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by ammyluv2002(f): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

If we go find virgin, who we go marry? I don't believe this should be a criteria for a spouse. How would you feel if I am dating you, then ask you for virginity test?
I'm not saying it should be a criteria in any relationship but that doesn't mean being a virgin isn't a good thing that's just my point
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by ammyluv2002(f): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2015
sampsondeen:

As if yhu sef b virgin
undecided undecided
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by ammyluv2002(f): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
senorova:

You're a virgin!
That's a good thing...I only feel that the most important thing in relationships isn't prioritized.
This whole virgin thing has brought harm to healthy relationships than good!
It's just all overwhelming
Pls don't get me wrong, I'm not saying i am a virgin but that doesn't mean it's not okay to keep it if anyone decides
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by mechanics(m): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Virginity is a big deal
yeap, u ar rite, i dont think he's a virgin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / Men, What Would You Do In This Situation? (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.