Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

6 Regrets In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Regrets In Marriage (637 Views)

I Married For Money-now I Am Filled With Regrets! / Val Is Over Any Regrets? / Does destiny exist in marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Regrets In Marriage by ANIEXTY(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2014
This are some of the things married people wished they never did.

(1) MOST MARRIED PEOPLE WISH THE KNEW MORE ABOUT MARRIAGE BEFORE GOING INTO IT: Many people marry for marring sake, to wear the ring and be called a wife, but they dont know what marriage is all about.

(2) MOST WISH THE HAD LISTEN: Some wish they had listen to their parent or friends (that told them about their spouse before they got married).

(3) MOST WISH THE DID NOT RUSH INTO MARRIAGE: Note: any one that rushes you into marriage, then they is something that person does not want you to know about. Be it your mum or dad, please dont let any body rush you into marriage.

(4) MOST WISH THE DID NOT IGNORE CHARACTERISTICS : During courship there are certain characters your patner displays, that even if he/she marries you he/she will still continue doing it (e.g u did a little thing that annoyed him imediately, he slaps u, and after he says he did not mean 2 do so) that is a very big sign because after marriage he will keep doing it and keep apologizing. Note during courtship a spouse can stop certain things just to make you think they will be good (e.g: during courtship a man can stop smoking,driking) but after wedding they continue.

(5) MOST WISH THEY DID NOT DEFILE THEMSELF: most people wish they were still virgins before marriage.

(6) SOME WISH THEY NEVER GOT INVOLVED IT ABORTION:Sometimes arborting kills the womb and that why some married people are childless (because of what they did while they were young). So if you are not yet married(ladies) becarful of what you do, for "what ever a man soweth that he shall reap".

Please more experienced people are free to add theirs.
Re: 6 Regrets In Marriage by dOnLarich: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2014
You've said it all..
Re: 6 Regrets In Marriage by mdbissalla(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2014
nice write up,
they are things to considered and never ignore them
Re: 6 Regrets In Marriage by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Most wish they never got married in d first place

Marriage ain't really easy,I hope not to..

(1) (Reply)

20 Ladies Relationship Commandment / Ladies; What Will You Do In This Case?? / Are U Intrested In Co-running A Blog With Me? We Could Make It Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.