Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Please, Your Advices Are Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Your Advices Are Needed (1784 Views)

She Seems To Be In2 Me But Still Repel Me...confused And Need Your Advices. / Pls Help I Need Your Advices / thank u all for your advices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Your Advices Are Needed by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
I met this girl when I went to print my NYSC document at a business center. She came to print her final year project documents. I love what I saw- you know now- the eyes, complexion, the way she talks and smile, etc. I didn't make a move at first (I don't like insult from ladies especially classic ladies like hers), but one thing led to another; we exchanged phone numbers and I promised to visit her.

I went to her place- a very classic place I must say- nice settings that gave me the impression she was from a rich background. She gave me a treat that day. On that day, I told her my struggle story; and, to the shock of my life, she told me she was the one financing her studies right from PD (pre degree). I was flabbergasted by her remark. Although, I wasn't expecting anything to happen, but, before we know it, we kissed and hugged.

That event made us connect, so to say. We started dating; and anytime we see, because of the distance between us (from Akwa ibom where am serving to Ogbomoso in South west), we always plan ahead.

Here is now the problem: anytime we stay together, she always receives dozens of calls from males; she talks freely with them in front of me with no remorse whatsoever. When we met, like 5 weeks ago, she was using bb bold 6, a borrowed laptop for her project, and no money in the bank. Now, when I came around to check on her, she is now using bb Z10, a tecno android phone, and a portable system. I must say: it really got me scared. During service, she told me she was going to lagos to see an aunty; but, anytime I call and tell her "I love you," she will say "thank you." I asked her about it, but she told me her aunty hates such things in front of her.

I forgot to say am 24, and she is 26- a thing I don't care about as long as she possess all what I want in a lady. Another thing is: she bakes, she makes bead, can all these amount to such money? A guy called her that he will bring a fridge for her on friday ( and am expected to leave on that day).

Am sorry if I bore you with all these epistle; but, I really want you to have all the picture in your head. I love this lady so much, and am even considering proposing to her, at least to seal the finger. But, honestly, I don't know what to do. Please advice, thank you as you do.
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by mimiejacobz(f): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Discuss it with her,I think she has beta xplanation to give dan we and yes bakery n beads making fetches lot of of moni,d bizness is spend less n earn more,she mayb d type dt knw how to save
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
guy, just wake up from your dream ok!....
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
My advice may melt your icing....
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by merit12(f): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Well

no advice from me

I was here @2pm

Watching d op with my 3d glasses
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
cool
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by echobee(f): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
You alone can say and vouch for howmuch you know and can trust her..
From your story,she's a hustlling babe..And she just might have jammed a paying mogul...
Be happy she isn't using you for the "magarisation"
she's saving you for the best..

1 Like

Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by freshness2020: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Maybe ♈όϋ need to to see the Nairaland's Top 10 ways to know if a lady is...
my Nairalanders know τ̲̅ђe rest.
♈όϋ need it for more insight!
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
My advice..
First of all listen to T-pain's 'I'm in love with a stripper'...

Next read about jesus and mary magdalene, paying close attention to the 'cast the first stone incident'.

Finally watch 'the game of thrones', paying maximum attention to the scenes involving the imp and the LovePeddler.

Then decide.
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by AMZYMAYO(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
mimiejacobz:
Discuss it with her,I think she has beta xplanation to give dan we and yes bakery n beads making fetches lot of of moni,d bizness is spend less n earn more,she mayb d type dt knw how to save
Thank you
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by AMZYMAYO(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
mimiejacobz:
Thank you so much
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by AMZYMAYO(m): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
DDeliverer:
My advice..
First of all listen to T-pain's 'I'm in love with a stripper'...

Next read about jesus and mary magdalene, paying close attention to the 'cast the first stone incident'.

Finally watch 'the game of thrones', paying maximum attention to the scenes involving the imp and the LovePeddler.

Then decide.
What is your main point Sir?
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by AMZYMAYO(m): 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Veralaw:
You alone can say and vouch for howmuch you know and can trust her..
From your story,she's a hustlling babe..And she just might have jammed a paying mogul...
Be happy she isn't using you for the "magarisation"
she's saving you for the best..
I thought as much to. But, the fact is, I don't want to be reserved as the main guy, or, be treated as a mugun. All I want is a sincere and committed lady; not hoopers. I know I still depend on my monthly NYSC allawee; I still know am going to get there. Thanks for the insight.
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by mimiejacobz(f): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=AMZYMAYO post=28758814]
Thank you so much[

Welcome
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Me thinks you need to call "love" back into your body fast. You are just one of the boys in her life.
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by AMZYMAYO(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
andromida:
Me thinks you need to call "love" back into your body fast. You are just one of the boys in her life.
Jesus! Your comment makes me shock to the spine.
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
AMZYMAYO:

Jesus! Your comment makes me shock to the spine.

Don't shock your spine the gal is having a good time and you are just well one of the guys in her life you don't need to leave her since you claim deep love but let the love jump back in your body until you know if she is yours or not cos the baby is not on same page with you. No need for heart breaks this December enter 2015 with happiness in your heart. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by Melahou(m): 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
you don't need to worry yourself over nothing, its a free world after all you are not married to her...

allow her do her thing while you do your thing...

play along and enjoy the ride...

besides, you see each other once in awhile
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by AMZYMAYO(m): 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
Melahou:
you don't need to worry yourself over nothing, its a free world after all you are not married to her...

allow her do her thing while you do your thing...

play along and enjoy the ride...

besides, you see each other once in awhile
I think you have a point.
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by AMZYMAYO(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
andromida:

Don't shock your spine the gal is having a good time and you are just well one of the guys in her life you don't need to leave her since you claim deep love but let the love jump back in your body until you know if she is yours or not cos the baby is not on same page with you. No need for heart breaks this December enter 2015 with happiness in your heart. All the best.
Hmm, I go try follow your advice with one ball.
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by chimerase2: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Op u just mumu no be u talk say she dey finance her self 4 skul since he PD why askin 4 advice wen u knw say she use her cat 4 moni ritual
see next time when she travel go lag again to visit her aunty abeg no tel her u luv am kai 4 once use ur God given brain na, u wan spoil parol 4 her abi u fit afford her bills in skul eh
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
chimerase2:
Op u just mumu no be u talk say she dey finance her self 4 skul since he PD why askin 4 advice wen u knw say she use her cat 4 moni ritual
see next time when she travel go lag again to visit her aunty abeg no tel her u luv am kai 4 once use ur God given brain na, u wan spoil parol 4 her abi u fit afford her bills in skul eh
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by Hawlahscho(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
I conclude you didn't really know her that much b4 you started dating her which is bad, you actually went for what you saw (60% sure).

Now, the mata is kinda complicated for us (outsiders) to judge or advise just like that, my brother, I'll advise u to shift your mind from proposing to her and take her back to trying stage and keep studying her (what u supposed to av done), then I guess you'll discover her tru being and you can go ahead and decide on what to do.

#JustPassingBy anyway, I just say ma pokenose small to mata wey no concern me.
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by Etetejake(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
guys y ar u all mean to our brother in need. just let him know the girl runs a suger daddy candy shop. that is to saaaaaaay, she is in between boyfriends and old menfreinds. but make una no tell am say I say poop.
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
amzymayor?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ow many times I call you?! welldone! u've nt known her enough and u alrdy thkn of proposing?. OYO OOOOO. ping me! but wait ooo. u said she talks freelyon fone wif guys wen u together? dat she cudnt say I love wen she claimed she was at her aunt's? oh boy put two and two together na (but don't conclude yet). but stil, I dun trust her. for someone sponsern hersef and stil ve a Behind apartment and bla bla bla. pp I knw who put demselvs thru sch don't spend extravagantly(dun conclude yet) but like someone said, u cud be one of dose in her life.u cud js be someone to kip her company wen she's bored, like hello?!

but still, dun conclude yet.... but still, ping me!!
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by valdes00(m): 12:01am On Dec 11, 2014
Dnt waste ur tym... Jus use ur tym well and leave... No dulling
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by Abbey2sam(m): 12:23am On Dec 11, 2014
Guy if I give advise eh! !! You go leave the girl

so no advise
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2014
pinkiepetite:
amzymayor?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ow many times I call you?! welldone! u've nt known her enough and u alrdy thkn of proposing?. OYO OOOOO. ping me! but wait ooo. u said she talks freelyon fone wif guys wen u together? dat she cudnt say I love wen she claimed she was at her aunt's? oh boy put two and two together na (but don't conclude yet). but stil, I dun trust her. for someone sponsern hersef and stil ve a Behind apartment and bla bla bla. pp I knw who put demselvs thru sch don't spend extravagantly(dun conclude yet) but like someone said, u cud be one of dose in her life.u cud js be someone to kip her company wen she's bored, like hello?!

but still, dun conclude yet.... but still, ping me!!
Pinkieee, ose dear. Will pink, oh! Sorry, ping you later. I don dey carry eyes small small sa
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2014
Etetejake:
guys y ar u all mean to our brother in need. just let him know the girl runs a suger daddy candy shop. that is to saaaaaaay, she is in between boyfriends and old menfreinds. but make una no tell am say I say poop.
Hmm, who to love?
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2014
Hawlahscho:
I conclude you didn't really know her that much b4 you started dating her which is bad, you actually went for what you saw (60% sure).

Now, the mata is kinda complicated for us (outsiders) to judge or advise just like that, my brother, I'll advise u to shift your mind from proposing to her and take her back to trying stage and keep studying her (what u supposed to av done), then I guess you'll discover her tru being and you can go ahead and decide on what to do.

#JustPassingBy anyway, I just say ma pokenose small to mata wey no concern me.
I must say you are right. Thank you Sir.
Re: Please, Your Advices Are Needed by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2014
chimerase2:
*tongues out* *bone face*

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Make Her Come Out Of Her Shield / Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. / She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.