Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. (1778 Views)

Some Strange And Funny Things Animals Do To Impress Their Females. / Women And Self-objectification / 22 Types Of Nairaland Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. by senorova(m): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
This post hinges on series of observations of recent topics in the romance section of this forum.

First, It is worthy of note that these topics are mostly aimed at destructively criticizing female Nigerians...even for things they aren't guilty of.
Second, these topics are absurd generalization of a certain fault of which its factuality is questionable (in most cases)

Now, i do not seek to be the messiah of the female folk, I only intend to orientate that out females deserve more credit than we give them.

I am aware that as humans, we are very imperfect people owing to differences in tribe, tongue, society, code of ethics, parental upbringing and so on. As a result, no two people can be the same. Given a set of twins that are subjected to the same environment, they still won't end up exactly the same way...its called individual differences.
Nigeria as a nation faces a lot of problems both internally and externally and these ptoblems are affecting our belief system at least in one way or the other and as a result, all sorts of things are beginning to happen around us. It is (in my own humble opinions alone) folly to now make whats bad worse and whats worse worst.
It is appalling how these posts have subjected our ladies to worthless pieces of shit even when they are mostly assumptions or perhaps one in a thousand experiences. I do believe that most times...it is even men that are mostly the perpetrators of the many sins we crucify our females for.
I also do believe that no man has clean hands. However innocent you claim to be, there's something you always wished you had done better which in my opinion flaws you. In other words....we are all imperfect at least in one way or the others. So why should we try and justify some and condemn others? You see my friends, there's a very large parallel between condemnation and constructive critism.
I believe that if I see a fault in someone, there's nothing wrong in putting him/her to other.... but the situation on ground seems not to be the case.
These posts and topics always paints the Nigerian female folk as negative....ALWAYS!!! I think its unfair and inhumane.
Common guys....why not for once think positive about our women? It doesn't hurt to appreciate the Good that they have in them...just as you would love the same to be done to You. It doesnt hurt at all.

#YeswecanYeswecan smiley

Kindly let yout comments be reasonable, sincere expressions of your views as regards the above topic.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
I agree with you 100% but there is something we need to have constantly at the back of our minds: kids will be kids!!!

Romance section has so many kids too 'young' to tie their shoe laces.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. by senorova(m): 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
striktlymi:
I agree with you 100% but there is something we need to have constantly at the back of our minds: kids will be kids!!!

Romance section has so many kids too 'young' to tie their shoe laces.
grin grin grin maybe you are right... but still we all need to know whats good for ourselves... dont we?
Re: Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. by Kennywills7(m): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2015
Nice one op
Re: Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. by senorova(m): 12:02am On Jan 07, 2015
Kennywills7:
Nice one op
Thanks brobro cheesy
Re: Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. by alberto2k(m): 12:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Op.. U try
Just order anything from the bar

U made pure and straight sense
Re: Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. by senorova(m): 12:12am On Jan 07, 2015
alberto2k:
Op.. U try
Just order anything from the bar

U made pure and straight sense

cheesy thanks.
Unfortunately, i dont drink...so I'll just have some juice with a can of pringles grin
Re: Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. by alberto2k(m): 12:15am On Jan 07, 2015
senorova:

cheesy thanks.
Unfortunately, i dont drink...so I'll just have some juice with a can of pringles grin

Haa! Dey there!

Be forming ajebo for Orijin na
Re: Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 07, 2015
thanks @ op
i just pray they listen and stop blaming us for the mistakes some of made. Just one encounter with a lady and all ladies are the same cool
Re: Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. by remsonik(f): 12:54am On Jan 07, 2015
Funnily enough most of the people who create such threads are kids and mostly undergraduates who because of bad encounters with kids like them rush to create those threads... Maybe the matured ones can start praising their ladies and let the bashing reduce

1 Like

Re: Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. by senorova(m): 12:59am On Jan 07, 2015
remsonik:
Funnily enough most of the people who create such threads are kids and mostly undergraduates who because of bad encounters with kids like them rush to create those threads... Maybe the matured ones can start praising their ladies and let the bashing reduce

Actually, its the same with the ladies too....its just that the frequency with which the guys do it is alarming. The point is trying to believe the best in ourselves rather than making irrelevant conclusions.
Re: Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. by remsonik(f): 1:06am On Jan 07, 2015
senorova:

Actually, its the same with the ladies too....its just that the frequency with which the guys do it is alarming. The point is trying to believe the best in ourselves rather than making irrelevant conclusions.
Yeah.....
Re: Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. by Mynd44: 6:23am On Jan 07, 2015
*sips B-milk*
Re: Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. by tsidra(f): 6:57am On Jan 07, 2015
*screaming at the top of my voice* WHERE DEM BOYS AT? COME ND HEAR OOOO. Stop objectifying ladies Serenova say so.

Thank you OP. Nice one.
Re: Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. by Enegod(m): 7:26am On Jan 07, 2015
I stopped dating Nigerian girls since 2008...so, this thread no concern me *sips my orijin* undecided
Re: Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. by frankmoney(m): 7:37am On Jan 07, 2015
most women act like objects and thus are treated as such *sips Bobo juice

(1) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) / A Love Poems For Nneka123 / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share Everything Including Same Boyfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.