Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) (59806 Views)

The Nigerian Couple That Turned Nanny To Slave In Houston Texas (Photos) / Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] / Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
Too wicked n bad
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Ilekeh(f): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
Johniyke2flex:
Guess the destination of that freezer after the rotten corpse has bin removed from it.
Sad news!
CityNG:

Craigslist?

lmao!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by whitecat2: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
He may be in the US. You know you can be in the US wihout being in it.
lawanson44:

The person who told me this lives in the US and something similar like that happened to his friend, so where else do you want me to look for findings? in my backyard?

I doubt you have even crossed the Nigerian border before talkless of being in the US.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by manny4life(m): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Babymama1:

My dear we Dey o
Longest time
I na a la Christmas?

Thank God o.. Longest time my sister...You know ndi Nnewi melu their Thx giving dinner party wee mechie aho, it was great!

Mba, not this year...
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by soonest(f): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
cococandy:
many NIDs in Texas need total mental overhauling

Even my friend and her husband over there keep complaining about the environment and how it is not marriage friendly.

Was that L.A guy high on horseshit? I hope he got the gas chamber.
What happens most time is that these Nigerian guys over there come home and marry 'naive' young girls and expect the kind of submission you get in naija. When the girls get over there, of course they see the "liberty" there and blend in. This causes many of these stories we hear of. The women are quick to get oyinbo mentality and the men never drop their naija mentality.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
andyanders:
If he can drop off the baby and kill himself better. I pray he does not kill the baby with himself.

This happened before nov 20 and was just discovered , sadly
The baby may have already been harmed
The killer has had ample time to do whatever
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
manny4life:

Thank God o.. Longest time my sister...You know ndi Nnewi melu their Thx giving dinner party wee mechie aho, it was great!

Mba, not this year...

And you didn't invite ya sister
My friend was there and told me
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by EbolaParasite: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Babymama1:

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-news-5946534.php#/0

I passed the area on Monday sef

Hmm wetin you go do for dia. Fondren tinzz. Abi you use style reach bissonnett. If you were a guy, i for know wetin you find go there. How market? Hope say HPD dey allow business run well. grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by manny4life(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
whitecat2:
What do you expect? Color of your skin and/or money get you justice in america.

As much as the U.S. Justice System has failed us, this case is a little different. Money may buy you justice, depending on who's selling but I don't think color can buy you justice. Please don't reference the civil cases currently going on at the moment.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
The man doesn't look nigerian
They said west African sha
If he was nigerian,for sure they would say so
He looks Ghanaian to me
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by cococandy(f): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
soonest:

What happens most time is that these Nigerian guys over there come home and marry 'naive' young girls and expect the kind of submission you get in naija. When the girls get over there, of course they see the "liberty" there and blend in. This causes many of these stories we hear of. The women are quick to get oyinbo mentality and the men never drop their naija mentality.
ezatily cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by osimataylor(m): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
When you take Nigeria girl to usa and she grows bigger than you,this is the result.It so common among nigerian in Texas.No insult but humulity can minimise this fade.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Hmm wetin you go do for dia. Fondren tinzz. Abi you use style reach bissonnett. If you were a guy, i for know wetin you find go there. How market? Hope say HPD dey allow business run well. grin

Eediot
Na dia una dey go find ashawo
I am a reputable married woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by vislabraye(m): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
fittty:
God Bless America... Na wah oh! Nothing wey we no go see for this country. You tune TV to news na either person dey shoot, kill or rob. All these Akata sef! They're always full of drama. African Americans are often violent, ignorant, aggressive, uneducated and poor. They can't do without Marijuana and other hard drugs. This tragic news is most definitely as a result of drugs combined with heated arguments. I'll always advice Nigerians to stay away from most of them especially the uneducated ones. NA dem full prison pass oh. They go in and out of jail like they're riding the train or bus.

You said it all. Black Americans are very violent. Killing is very common in their neighbourhood. They can kill just for a pair Nike shoes. Their women are usually the victims of robbery, rape and knife attacks.
May God help them. Anyone who wants to enjoy his stay should avoid black neighbourhood.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by manny4life(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Babymama1:

And you didn't invite ya sister
My friend was there and told me

Lol... There was no time for invitation, I was busy from Wednesday till Saturday. Next year again.. grin

Ah your friend was there? Nne, the Ofe Owerri sweet me die... grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
lawanson44:

The person who told me this lives in the US and something similar like that happened to his friend, so where else do you want me to look for findings? in my backyard?

I doubt you have even crossed the Nigerian border before talkless of being in the US.

The internet is your friend.

I've gone through two divorces in the U.S. and one of them in Texas, while it was still temporarily devastating it's not as bad as you wrote.

Not info from a "friend" but I personally went through divorce.

So if I tell you to make your own findings them do so because what you have is false.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by pickabeau1: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
CityNG:

Oh I know for sure but that would be the US Marshals working with the FBI.

They'll get him for sure.

Nigerian Men, Texas and Spousal Murder is a trifecta.

Dude
The guy is most likely AA
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by pickabeau1: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
Johniyke2flex:
Guess the destination of that freezer after the rotten corpse has bin removed from it.
Sad news!

See where your mind went.. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
pickabeau1:

Dude
The guy is most likely AA

Unless otherwise stated, I'll stay with my own assumption that he's s Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ilekeh:

lmao!!!! grin

For sale, Frigidaire refrigerator, barely used, used to store "family stuff".

Yeah it's in bad taste but oh well grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by whitecat2: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
All the cases going on have absolutely nothing to do with anything. If you don't know that money gives you power and Justice in america or you don't know that you as a black man will be bitched if you don't have money, then you haven't arrived in the real america.
manny4life:

As much as the U.S. Justice System has failed us, this case is a little different. Money may buy you justice, depending on who's selling but I don't think color can buy you justice. Please don't reference the civil cases currently going on at the moment.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by pickabeau1: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
CityNG:

Unless otherwise stated, I'll stay with my own assumption that he's s Nigerian.

K
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by babaluckey: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thou shall not kill in Texas else, ye shall be hang there is no papa forgive me or give me a second chance.He's done for life.
May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by ManTiger(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
She must have seen the trait of a killer instinct in him but overlooked it.

RIP to her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
CityNG:

The American family court system creates this devilish environment.

It's a broken system that breeds violence and causes folks to do the unthinkable. IMHO.
How do you mean?
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by manny4life(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
whitecat2:
All the cases going on have absolutely nothing to do with anything. If you don't know that money gives you power and Justice in america or you don't know that you as a black man will be bitched if you don't have money, then you haven't arrived in the real america.

Did you read my post at all? I said "Money may buy you justice depending on who's selling", what part of this statement is hard to figure out? So according to the bold and by you, a black man could after all buy justice i.e. if he has money? So what are we arguing? Everything defaults back to what I am saying: race or not, money may buy you justice depending on who's selling.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by whitecat2: 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
What if found not fit to stand a trial and sent to crazy house? Texas loves death penalties but, can't kill all murderers.
babaluckey:
Thou shall not kill in Texas else, ye shall be hang there is no papa forgive me or give me a second chance.He's done for life.
May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by manny4life(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
whitecat2:
What if found not fit to stand a trial and sent to crazy house? Texas loves death penalties but, can't kill all murderers.

Really? Not fit to stand trial? Okay o

At least MOST murderers are on death row... Texas has the highest death row inmates in the country today.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by fiddy1(f): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Yankee has the highest number of yeye people world over

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by whitecat2: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
I guess we are saying the same thing. My point is doing the right thing alone is not enough. The unwritten laws are more than the written. Even the written laws are manipulated.
manny4life:

Did you read my post at all? I said "Money may buy you justice depending on who's selling", what part of this statement is hard to figure out? So according to the bold and by you, a black man could after all buy justice i.e. if he has money? So what are we arguing? Everything defaults back to what I am saying: race or not, money may buy you justice depending on who's selling.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Orikinla(m): 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
DON'T EVER STAY WITH ANYONE WHO THREATENS YOUR LIFE.
Women must be armed and prepared 24/7.
http://www.womenonguard.com/
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/taser-parties-pitching-them-to-women/
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by whitecat2: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
Texas has highest death row we all know that, now tell me every single convicted killer in the state is on death row. Even the man who assasinated kennedy was not put on death row, and I think it happened in Dallas.
manny4life:

Really? Not fit to stand trial? Okay o

At least MOST murderers are on death row... Texas has the highest death row inmates in the country today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully / Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.