Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment (49480 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Saraki Group Rejects APC Primaries As Lawan Emerges Winner, See Press Release / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Toks2008(m): 7:46am On Dec 11, 2014
ifeomabernard:
And yet these thieves have the guts to call Gej names.
Common Atiku a well know thief buhari cannot defeat yet he's contestin against Gej!
If ų (APC) like combine Atiku and buhari together Gej will still defeat ų!

You guys are all learners.

In politics you cant do without spending money even if this is not surppose to be but thats the truth.

Even in united states,money was still spent just that they dont do it openly.

No matter the change anyone wants to implement the truth must be said. IN THE PURSE OF THE FEDERATION THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO SIPHON,IMPLEMENT AND TO RESERVE BUT THE PROBLEMS WITH OUR GREEDY LEADERS IS THAT AFTER SIPHONING THE ONE THAT IS MEANT FOR THAT, THEY WILL STILL NOT USE THE REMAINING TO IMPLEMENT AND LEAVING LITTLE OR NOTHING IN RESERVE.

Thats the problem.

1 Like

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by kulumo: 7:53am On Dec 11, 2014
They are only crying foul. Where's the picture of the dollars. If its so much then the writer should b able to capture it on camera.
MudRaker:
All these die hard Buhari fan club Osogbo chapter members sef...

Atiku all the way
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Truckpusher(m): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2014
Caseless:
go and sleep. U went missing; did they ban u?
I wasn't banned.
I decided to take a break before you folks drive me nuts with your unending lies. angry

1 Like

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by sarutobie(m): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2014
Bintu4:
Its high time we unite and talk to ourselves. Not strongly supporter of Jonah likewise buhari or any other aspirant but for those that are still rooting for dis govt headed by GEJ, I want u to know dt nigerians hatred is not really for Jona but for PDP in general. I want to remind u dt thousand of pple are still blaming themselves for putting there trust in PDP in the last election. This is another golden opportunity to give PDP a run for there money and make them 2 perform better in d next administration even if they are emerged victorious @ d end of the day. But for pple dt because of there personal sentiment dt is different 4rm national benefits, I want 2 remind u dt ur future generation will never 4give u 4 ur contribution 2day. Jona has performed but kindly allow another person 2 give us change and we will as well gather like dis 2 vote d person out of our way next election if we are not satisfied. To d delegate that are there 2day, remember dt nomatter d dollars dt u will collect 2day,can never take care of ur future generation, do as u wish 2day and expect d reward 4rm God. God bless nigeria.
how did this turn to pdp and Jonathan matter? Oga focus on the topic of the thread. No government on this earth is without fault, the politicians you demonise in the pdp, no be them dey APC now? No be them dey spend dollars in the ongoing primaries now? So what hypocritical change are you clamouring for exactly?

1 Like

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Expertz(m): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2014
Fake news.
kulumo:
They are only crying foul. Where's the picture of the dollars. If its so much then the writer should b able to capture it on camera.
dollar ko, Cedi ni
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by victorazy(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2014
WinsomeX:
With 8,000 delegates on ground, this person, probably Atiku, will be armed with no less than $24M if he is giving out an average of $3,000 to each delegate... Ha?!

Atiku is really out for this election!
PDP is bad but APC is worst!

1 Like

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by victorazy(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2014
WinsomeX:
With 8,000 delegates on ground, this person, probably Atiku, will be armed with no less than $24M if he is giving out an average of $3,000 to each delegate... Ha?!

Atiku is really out for this election!
PDP is bad but APC is worst!
"The devil we know is better than the angel we don't know"

1 Like

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by vislabraye(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2014
WinsomeX:

That money plenty Ooohh
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Liverlife(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2014
December is here!!!

Do u need a branded customised tee shirt for any occasion like birthday, political rally or company publicity top, dept polos ,varsity jackets, shirts, tank tops or wish to identify with the football club u are supporting, by ordering your team jersey etc. Start placing orders over diz week: SNEAKERS/SHOES»buscemi sneakers,Patrick Mohr, balenciaga, versace,gucci,jordan,adidas,christian louboutin,rebook,hermes,nike airmax,yeeyzs,airforce,zanotti,jordan slippers/slides..
SHIRTS &JOGGERS:lacoste,disturbing london,pyrex,play,larmbogini, ,givenchy 3Dsweatshirts nd manymore....
WATCHES&SUNGLASSES:burberry,michaelkros,gucci,tissot,rolex,hublot,rayban,versace... I run a mobile business start buzzing!!!!! Contact: 08178048630

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by dustydee: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2014
Expertz:
$30,000=4.5million each. Arrggghhhh! U can lie shey. Amuludun of Iro land
Please read again. That statement is not credited to me. My reaction was that it can't be that much but who knows? That man aparently has more money than we think. Pres. Goodluck, I was also told, was giving out $10,000 to delegates that same year.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by holatin(m): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2014
Mehn the pdp blood is still in Atiku body.
The movie has been planned from the beginning.
anyway saibuhari or we choose maheeda as president
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Chimezie250(m): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2014
so after all these accusation and counter accusations the resuit is not out yet, smh for the progressive crew
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by biilwwu(m): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2014
BOLA ILORI ,YOU A LIER
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by victorazy(m): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2014
sarutobie:

how did this turn to pdp and Jonathan matter? Oga focus on the topic of the thread. No government on this earth is without fault, the politicians you demonise in the pdp, no be them dey APC now? No be them dey spend dollars in the ongoing primaries now? So what hypocritical change are you clamouring for exactly?

God bless ur hustle

1 Like

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Caseless: 8:02am On Dec 11, 2014
Truckpusher:
I wasn't banned.
I decided to take a break before you folks drive me nuts with your unending lies. angry
grin grin Obi, u wont change.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Dagoma: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2014
gtrust:
Pictures of Dollars please

Or it did `t happen...ooo!
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 11, 2014
One thing is certain...if Atiku wins..99% of northern votes will be lost on the general elections because of the massive support buhari has....Will Apc as a party allow this?...
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2014
seunlayi:

stop saying thrash. is it PDP that gave them money to share here in Ibadan also where lots of money was flowing around? it was very dramatic as highest bidder won after doubling the money paid to the delegates by the two other contestants. same mindset of people in different political group with same agenda to fool people, loot ............

then ibadan people are fools,in my own place, they collected the money and voted for the best. Atleat 15 incumbent reps were tople out despite giving huge money.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Reference(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2014
gboss4sure:

One way or the other they must find a way to accuse PDP, thats how the operate. PDP this and PDP that while buhari is busy planing to secure the economy by using the Army, Navy, Airforce and police and also stabilize oil prices. Nigerian politicians are just comedians sha grin grin grin grin

Really.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Expertz(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2014
dustydee:

Please read again. That statement is not credited to me. My reaction was that it can't be that much but who knows? That man aparently has more money than we think. Pres. Goodluck, I was also told, was giving out $10,000 to delegates that same year.
thanks, they are mainly lies
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Veckylord(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2014
This one na small thing i heard that the imo primaries Ihidioha shared #900000 while ararume shared #800000 and ikidi #700000 to deligates politics na money d highest giver takes all
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by ishiamu(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2014
kristonium:

Also do not underrate the power of 'Power'!
The primaries are mere formalities! The 'Power' ..The Tinubu and co already knew who would bear the party's flag!

What yeye power? undecided

Money is power
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by ishiamu(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2014
Caseless:
u all think gej cant defeat buhari, why not pray for buhari to win since he's easy to beat?
PDP as a whole de fear buhari.

We don't want buhari cos if we win him he will kill innocent people again

2 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Reference(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Agbegilodo:
This just goes to show the level of poverty in the land, for N900,000 ($5000) delegates are prepared to sacrifice the future of their younger generations. This money cannot even pay the rent for a family apartment in a decent area in Lagos. If na me, I will collect he money and still vote for the person that I like. If a politician wants to throw money away, please just send it my way.....

Your knickers are in a twist. Level of poverty..... delegates sacrificing their future..... money not worth it.... but collect it all the same....infact just send it my way. Like most Nigerians you just can't stand for one thing. Are you corrupt or not. Are you part of the problem or not. Is there a saintly way of receiving a bribe. Is there any justification for it.

1 Like

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Bolosiye: 8:29am On Dec 11, 2014
gtrust:
Pictures of Dollars please
you never see dollar b4
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2014
desdichando:
What kind of convoluted stupid dull myopic reasoning or theory are u propounding here
In the most advanced democracies, Business men bankroll election campaigns because aspirants usually do not have the money to singlehandedly fund their own campaigns . These business men do it to push their own agenda. Either they hope to get contracts or they hope to influence policies that will promote their businesses. When a person gives you a gift ,you owe him a favour and when the time comes, he will come asking for it. It is not ideal ,but such is life. People don't go donating millions of dollars to a cause without the guaranty that their interest would be met. And the interest of a big business man is more big business.
All of these negotiations happen behind the scenes. Here, our politicians do these things in the open and it is not an indictment on them but on us the electorate. Politicians are only sensitive to what the people are sensitive to. Election bank rollers will only put money on candidates that will fly with the people. Your part is to express your pleasure or displeasure. That's all the power you have, and it is no small power.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by makzeze: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2014
Atiku might decamped to PDM if he loses APC's ticket.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Enoquin(f): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2014
Okijajuju1:

So you thought the APC was different from the PDP? grin

You guys are too funny..

Atleast the Americans have simplified their process by dividing it into Democrats vs. Republicans. Which basically is a function of ideology. Here both parties share the same ideologies. The only difference is what side of the tribal pole does the party lean towards. And that is why I can't vote the APC nor APC. Sadly, the other non tribal parties are not serious contenders.

So come February, I am forced to vote PDP again.

You read some comments by Nairalanders and wonder if they are truly Nigerians or perhaps they are Nigerians who only float on the political surface but know nothing about true politics.
Just as you've rightly said, Democrats and Republicans are about ideologies, that's why you won't have people cross-carpeting as if they are just crossing the road. The parties here have no ideologies except a common one which is money.

How people can decide to just believe that only Atiku is doing the spending is laughable and beyond belief. Every contestant is spending money, you all best believe it, Atiku might have more to spend but they all are spending money.

The case with Atiku is 'giving a dog a bad name and hanging it'; majority of APCians don't like him and will believe the worst about him even if it is 'Buhari' via his 'supporters' that's carrying out the act

4 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by tivta(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2014
WinsomeX:
Another perspective, also from Facebook:

PARTY HAS BEGUN IN ASO ROCK!

Why is the PDP so interested in making Abubakar Atiku win the APC primaries? Is it true that the PDP has made millions of dollars available for Atiku to ‘help’ him coast to victory? Is it true that a modest celebration has begun in Aso-Rock as indications are growing
stronger that Atiku Abubakar may clinch the APC nomination? Are these guys human beings? If the PDP is partly bankrolling Atiku for this process, then we are in trouble as a nation.
I still believe atiku is far better than buhari, who said Nigeria will b ungovernable if he looses?
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by DobleO7: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2014
WinsomeX:
Another perspective, also from Facebook:

PARTY HAS BEGUN IN ASO ROCK!

Why is the PDP so interested in making Abubakar Atiku win the APC primaries? Is it true that the PDP has made millions of dollars available for Atiku to ‘help’ him coast to victory? Is it true that a modest celebration has begun in Aso-Rock as indications are growing
stronger that Atiku Abubakar may clinch the APC nomination? Are these guys human beings? If the PDP is partly bankrolling Atiku for this process, then we are in trouble as a nation.

Where is the source of this....I smell propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by April4th(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2014
Caseless:
We wont forgive Atiku for this nonsense. The delegate should collect the money and vote for GMB. The money atiku is shearing belong to them; it is part of the one he stole from us.

So na now una realize say Atiku Abubakar na thief? Hmmmmnnnn
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by April4th(m): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2014
okotv:
collect the dollars but vote right

There is no compromise. once u collect the dollars,u have sold ur destiny already. It's better to ignore the dollars and do d right thing. "Greed will only imprison us all"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter / “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.